About the DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced Drone
Power and flexibility
Power and flexibility
An update to DJI's previous Enterprise Dual drone, the Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced has improved visual and thermal cameras with higher resolution and zoom capabilities. This drone's advanced obstacle detection means flyers can keep themselves and their drone at a safe distance when performing complex or otherwise dangerous operations.
The Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced makes an excellent pick for applications as wide as industrial inspection, firefighting, search and rescue, and environmental protection. This drone flies fast and far, and it can be deployed quickly, helping you get the job done when speed is of the essence.
The built-in dual cameras let you switch between 4K visuals, thermal mode, or a split-view mode that combines both. This lets you choose the best view in real-time as your needs change during an operation. The 48-megapixel visual camera supports 4X lossless zoom and up to 32X digital zoom, while its counterpart has 640 x 512 thermal resolution with 15X zoom and a measurement accuracy down to ±2°C. That's some seriously powerful optics for a compact aerial drone.
Getting a fuzzy feed or losing the video connection entirely mid-flight is less than ideal. The Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced uses OcuSync 2.0, an improved wireless connection that can automatically switch between two different bands (2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz), to resist pesky interference. This way you can relax a little and focus on getting sweet aerial footage.
With video transmission range up to 6.2 miles, you have some serious room to work with. You can soar over a forested mountainside, through a craggy ravine, or between the rooftops of a crowded city street — all while you remain planted safely on terra firma.
The DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced can be customized with modular accessories to let the drone excel in a variety of applications. It comes bundled with three helpful modules: a signal beacon, loudspeaker, and LED spotlight.
The signal beacon helps perform safe nighttime activities alongside other aircraft. The loudspeaker can store and clearly playback looped voice recordings over the hum of the drone's propellers in flight, allowing you to efficiently provide preset instructions to a team on the ground during emergency situations. The LED spotlight can help provide visibility in fog, smoke, low light, or at night. This can be especially useful for search and rescue operations.
Optional RTK module (sold separately)
The drone is also compatible with an RTK Module that helps bring superior accuracy to aerial inspections, surveys, and mapping. RTK (real-time kinematics) geotags each image with positional metadata as it's taken, providing corrections in real-time. This makes the module an invaluable add-on for surveyors looking for an efficient and cost-effective alternative to otherwise expensive and time-consuming work.
- quadcopter with 4K visual camera, thermal imaging camera, controller, battery, and charger
- foldable, lightweight design makes it easy to carry to your launch destination
- low-noise flight technology for a quieter flight
- powered extension port for connecting optional modular accessories
- AirSense tracks real-time positioning information for nearby manned and unmanned aircraft
- hyper-accurate flight positioning with GPS+GLONASS
- FlightAutonomy omnidirectional obstacle sensing with Advanced Pilot Assistance helps you fly safely
- password-protected device login
- flight time: up to 31 minutes
- maximum speed: 44.7 mph
- records to optional microSD memory card (128GB max., Speed Class 10 or UHS-1 rating required)
- 9-9/16"W x 3-5/16"H x 12-11/16"D (unfolded)
- weight: 2 lbs.
- 48-megapixel 1/2" CMOS sensor
- records 4K video at 30 fps
- 32X digital zoom (4X lossless)
- fast, sharp autofocus
- 24GB internal memory
FLIR thermal microcamera:
- 640 x 512 thermal resolution
- 16X thermal zoom
- 30 Hz frame rate
- display modes: Visible, Thermal, and Split-view
- split-view mode combines data from visual and thermal cameras in real-time
- Area Measurement shows lowest, highest, and average temperature for a specific location
- Spot Meter displays the average temperature of an object
- ±2°C accuracy for temperature measurement
- GPS timestamping records the time and date that images are taken
- three primary flight modes:
- P-mode uses GPS and vision positioning for high maneuverability
- S-mode disables obstacle sensing so the aircraft can fly at top speed
- T-mode limits speed and maximizes stability for steady video and still images
- OcuSync 2.0 digital video transmission system:
- sends live 1080p live video to the controller from up to 6.2 miles away
- dual-band Wi-Fi® with auto-switching
- share footage with the free, downloadable DJI PILOT app for iOS® and Android™ devices
- flight data is stored internally and can be downloaded via micro USB port
- Local Data Mode prevents data from being sent or received over the internet, providing additional security for sensitive operations
Included accessories and warranty:
- remote controller
- three pairs of propellers
- carrying case
- spotlight, speaker, and beacon accessories
- USB-C cable
- USB adapter
- one pair of replacement control sticks
- rechargeable intelligent flight battery
- batteries are self-heating for low temperature operation
- battery charger
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- Note: The FAA offers the most up-to-date information on safety tips, rules, and regulations for responsible drone use. Many drones need to be registered, and state and/or local laws may restrict their use in some areas.
- MFR # DJIM2EA
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced Drone