About the DJI Mavic 3 Cine Premium Combo
Stunning aerial photography
The DJI Mavic 3 delivers rich color and detail with its 5.1K Hasselblad camera.
Stunning aerial photography
The Mavic 3 quadcopter is an evolutionary step forward for DJI's most popular series of drones. Like its predecessors, the Mavic 3 offers smooth, fast flight with a variety of intelligent flight modes. But it also comes with a sophisticated 5.1K camera custom-built for the drone by Hasselblad, world-famous makers of cameras and lenses.
This compact, professional-grade camera has a powerful 4/3" sensor, which helps it achieve 12.8-stop dynamic range for enhanced highlight and shadow detail. And that larger sensor gives you greater resolution and clarity, reducing noise for excellent low-light performance. A wide field of view lets you capture more in every frame, and VDAF (Vision Detection Auto Focus) technology works with the drone's vision sensors to quickly focus on your subject.
Premium upgrades with the Cine Combo
The Cine Premium Combo is designed for professional video projects. The drone comes with massive expansion in internal memory — able to store a staggering 1TB of data. And it supports Apple ProRes 422 HQ encoding, a high-quality, low-compression video format frequently used by industry professionals. To help handle the increased data transfer, the Cine Combo includes a 10 Gbps lightspeed data cable.
The DJI RC Pro remote controller is also included with the Cine Combo, which comes with a built-in touchscreen. No need to rely on your smartphone — you can control the drone with an ultra-bright screen that keeps your video feed clear even when the sun is as its highest. The Pro controller also offers lower latency and a higher bitrate than the standard controller for increased reliability.
The Cine Premium Combo comes with the DJI RC Pro controller for bright, reliable touchscreen controls.
Colors that are true to life
The Mavic 3 can capture up to one billion shades of color with its 10-bit D-Log color profile. It also uses Hasselblad Natural Color Solution (HNCS), a rigorous system that calibrates sensor data at the pixel level with a unique image processing algorithm. HNCS accurately reproduces rich, natural colors that pop without presets of any kind.
The Mavic 3 has a secondary telephoto camera built-in. This camera has a 12-megapixel 1/2" CMOS sensor and supports up to 28X hybrid zoom. It can be activated at any time with Explorer mode, helping you scout out the terrain and plan your next shot. You can record with this scouting camera too, letting you zoom in and capture detailed footage from a comfortable distance.
Keep it airborne
The Cine Premium Combo includes several accessories to help your drone stay in the air longer. The package comes with three intelligent flight batteries, each with a flight time of 46 minutes, and a charging hub that lets you make sure you've got your backups ready to go. There are also some spare propellers, just in case, a set of neutral density filters for the camera lens, and a nifty shoulder bag to make traveling with the drone easier.
Strong transmission, stable controls
Getting a fuzzy feed or losing the video connection entirely mid-flight is lame and potentially disastrous at high speeds. Luckily, the Mavic 3 uses OcuSync 3.0+, an upgraded version of DJI's already impressive transmission system. This wireless technology automatically switches between two different bands (2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz) to resist pesky interference and provide reliable high-definition video transmission.
OcuSync's low-latency transmission gives you high-definition video feeds at a smooth 60 frames per second, and it keeps your control of the drone sharp and responsive. With a range up to 9.3 miles, you also have some serious flexibility. You can catch a shot panning over a mountainside or along a ravine while you're planted safely on terra firma.
An upcoming firmware update will let you capture the action on the move with intelligent flight modes like ActiveTrack 5.0.
A wide range of upcoming shooting modes
The Mavic 3 has an upcoming firmware update planned for January 2022. This update will add several shooting mode options to help you get creative. You'll be able to produce time-lapse videos, keep moving objects in focus with several FocusTrack modes like ActiveTrack 5.0, or use SmartPhoto processing to optimize your image quality in a variety of shooting conditions. There should be something for everyone.
MasterShots is the upcoming mode I'm most excited about. It will let you pick a subject and the drone will automatically keep it center-frame while performing a sequence of 10 different aerial maneuvers. It will be an easy way to create a short, cool-looking cinematic video that's perfect for social media
Making it simple to fly and share
DJI makes it easy to start learning how to fly. The DJI Fly app has comprehensive tutorials, helping you get prepped for your first real flight. Before you know it, you'll be zipping the drone overhead with confidence. Omnidirectional vision sensors and a downward infrared sensor also help you navigate and avoid potential obstacles. The drone's Advanced RTH (Return to Home) feature can even automatically plot a safe course back to you at the press of a button or if the signal is lost.
You can edit your footage directly within the Fly app too. Built-in filters, background music, and professionally designed video templates help you splice together cool content in minutes. Connect to SkyPixel, DJI's social media platform, to share your creations with other hobbyists in the community.
- quadcopter with 5.1K Hasselblad camera, RC Pro controller, three flight batteries, charging hub, carrying bag, and lightspeed data cable
- foldable, lightweight design makes it easy to carry to your launch destination
- 3-axis motorized gimbal
- low-noise flight technology for a quieter flight
- GPS/Galileo/BeiDou positioning allows super-accurate navigation
- APAS 5.0 (Advanced Pilot Assistant Systems) help the drone safely navigate complex environments and high speeds
- omnidirectional obstacle sensing helps you fly safely
- Advanced RTH (Return to Home) can be activated by the user or automatically during signal loss
- automatically avoids obstacles when plotting a return route
- records to optional microSD memory card (2TB max., Speed Class 10 or UHS-1 rating required)
- 1TB SSD internal storage
- supports Apple ProRes 422 HQ encoding
- data rate of 3772 Mbps
- flies up to 42.5 mph (Sport Mode)
- resists winds up to 26.8 mph
- flight time: up to 46 minutes
Hasselblad L2D-20c camera:
- 20-megapixel 4/3" CMOS sensor
- captures 5.1K video @ 50 fps and 4K @ 120 fps
- 24mm equivalent focal length
- adjustable aperture: f/2.8-f/11
- wide 84° FOV (field of view)
- Vision Detection Auto Focus (VDAF) works with vision sensors to determine distance and optimize focusing speed
- intelligent HDR (High Dynamic Range) technology delivers improved highlight and shadow detail
- Hasselblad Natural Color Solution (HNCS) technology provides stunning color detail
- Hasselblad's image processing algorithm converts sensor data at the pixel level for precise, natural color reproduction
- 10-bit D-Log color profile delivers a billion shades of color
- shoot in RAW format with a dynamic range up to 12.8 stops
- Explorer Mode activates a secondary telephoto camera for scouting and planning
- 12-megapixel 1/2" CMOS sensor
- 162mm equivalent focal length
- up to 28X hybrid zoom
- 15° FOV (field of view)
- aperture: f/4.4
Special features (via upcoming firmware update):
- SmartPhoto combines scene recognition, HyperLight, and HDR for optimal results
- MasterShots helps you quickly create a short cinematic video focused on a single subject
- tap to initiate automated Portrait, Proximity, and Landscape sequences
- Hyperlapse mode creates time-lapse videos and processes them automatically
- FocusTrack intelligent tracking modes include Active Track 5.0, Spotlight 2.0, and Point of Interest 3.0
- firmware update planned for January 2022
DJI RC Pro remote controller:
- built-in high-brightness display for a clear live view
- 1000-nit screen is twice as bright as a conventional smartphone display
- Auto mode uses a built-in light sensor to automatically adjust the screen's brightness
- SRE (Sunlight Readable Enhancement) optimizes the display for clear visibility even under direct sunlight
- ergonomic design stays comfortable during long flights
- built-in speakers and microphone for audio recording and playback
- OcuSync 3.0+ (O3+) digital video transmission system:
- sends 1080p live video @ 60 fps to the controller from up to 9.3 miles away
- supports both 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz bands with automatic switching to reduce interference
- edit and share footage directly from the controller using free, pre-installed apps
- DJI Go 4 lets you transfer photos and video to a mobile device
- DJI Fly lets you shoot, edit, and share footage with built-in templates, filters, and music
- SkyTalk lets you livestream your aerial adventures on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram
- DJI Academy has extensive flight tutorials help get new users safely in the air faster
- download third party software for even more options to edit and share your footage
- built-in 32GB memory
- can record to optional microSD memory card (512GB max., Speed Class 10 or UHS-1 rating required)
- battery life: 3 hours
- three intelligent flight batteries
- two pairs of spare low-noise propellers
- one pair of spare pro control sticks
- storage cover
- USB-C 3.0 cable
- 10 Gbps lightspeed data cable
- portable charger
- charging hub
- neutral density filters kit
- shoulder bag carrying case
- 3-13/16"W x 3-9/16"H x 8-3/4"D (folded, without propellers)
- 11-3/16"W x 4-1/4"H x 13-11/16"D (unfolded, without propellers)
- weight: 31.7 oz.
- warranty: 1 year (6 months batteries)
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- Note: The FAA offers the most up-to-date information on safety tips, rules, and regulations for responsible drone use. Many drones need to be registered, and state and/or local laws may restrict their use in some areas.
- MFR # CP.MA.00000441.01
What's in the box:
DJI Mavic 3 Cine Premium Combo owner's manual
- Aerial drone w/ gimbal camera (built-in SSD)
- Remote controller (RC Pro)
- 3 Intelligent Flight Batteries (1 pre-installed)
- Battery charger (attached 39" USB-C cable)
- Charging hub
- 12 Propellers
- 8 ND filters
- 19" USB-C to USB-A cable
- 41" USB-C to USB-A cable
- Lightspeed data cable
- 4 Joystick knobs (2 pre-installed)
- Storage cover (pre-installed)
- Carry bag
- Quick Start Guide
- Product Information
- Safety Guidelines
DJI Mavic 3 Cine Premium Combo reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the DJI Mavic 3 Cine Premium Combo
5K Gimbal Camera
RC Pro Controller
Intelligent Flight Battery
Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing: The DJI Mavic 3 Cine is equipped with Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing - consisting of both an Infrared System, plus Forward Backward, Upward, and Downward Visions Systems along with a high-performance vision computing engine to sense obstacles in all directions precisely and plan a safe flight route that avoids them.
- Visions Systems: The Upward & Downward Visions Systems consist of two cameras each, while the Forward, Backward, and Lateral Visions Systems consist of four cameras in total. Together, these Vision Systems help the DJI Mavic 3 Cine to avoid obstacles during flight.
- Infrared Sensing System: The Infrared Sensing System consists of two 3D infrared (IR) modules. The Downward Visions System and Infrared Sensing System help the aircraft maintain its current position, hover in place more precisely, and to fly indoors or in other environments when GNSS is unavailable. In addition, the Auxiliary Bottom Light on the underside of the aircraft helps improve visibility for the Downward Vision System in weak light conditions.
Note: Flight Autonomy only provides a certain amount of protection in specific environments and does not compensate for user judgment during flight. DJI warranty does not cover any loss caused by crashing. Please be aware of your surroundings and app notifications when operating the Mavic 3 Cine to ensure safety.
APAS (Advanced Pilot Assistance Systems) 5.0: DJI's Advanced Pilot Assistant Systems (APAS) 5.0 combines input from the Mavic 3 Cine's Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensors to continuously sense obstacles in all directions and plan safe flight routes that avoid them; even in complicated environments. When the Advanced Pilot Assistance Systems (APAS) 5.0 feature is enabled, the aircraft continues to respond to your commands and plans its path according to both control stick inputs and the flight environment. APAS 5.0 makes it easier to avoid obstacles, obtain smoother footage, and give a better flying experience. The Advanced Pilot Assistance Systems (APAS) 5.0 feature is only available in Normal and Cine mode.
OcuSync 3.0+ Transmission: OcuSync 3.0+ not only gives the Mavic 3 Cine a 9.3 miles (15km) max transmission range, it also ensures higher transmission stability and less video lag, offering you greater peace of mind during flight. Thanks to the updated O3+ transmission system and 4 built-in antennas, the Mavic 3 Cine is DJI’s first-ever drone able to transmit a 1080p/60fps live feed. This means the camera view is displayed at specifications close to what the camera actually records. It also makes Mavic 3 Cine more responsive to your control. The high-precision positioning of Mavic 3 Cine not only ensures clearer long-exposure shots, it also helps record smoother time-lapse videos. In short, it makes Mavic 3 Cine more stable every time it hovers.
- Dual-Band Auto-Switching: By support auto-switching between both 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz bands, the Mavic 3 Cine can always transmit on the clearest signal which is crucial for high-interference environments.
- Fast Download & Low-Latency: OcuSync 3.0+ offers a download speed of up to 80Mbps and latency as low as 120ms, delivering a smoother video feed and overall better control experience.
Note: OS 3.0+ specifications based on an environment that is unobstructed, free of interference and is FCC compliant.
Flight Modes: The DJI Mavic 3 Cine has three flight modes, plus a fourth flight m ode that the aircraft switches to in certain scenarios. Flight m odes can be switched via a switch on the included remote controller.
- Normal: In Normal mode, the aircraft uses GNSS, along with Forward, Backward, Lateral, Upward, and Downward Vision Systems, plus an Infrared Sensing System to locate and stabilize itself. When the GNSS signal is strong, the aircraft uses GNSS to locate itself and stabilize. When the GNSS is weak and the lighting conditions are sufficient, the aircraft uses vision systems to locate itself and stabilize. Maximum speed is 33.5 mph in Normal mode.
- Sport: In Sport mode, the aircraft uses GNSS for positioning and the aircraft responses are optimized for agility and speed making it more responsive to controller movements. Obstacle Sensing is disabled in Sport mode. The maximum flight speed is 42.5 mph in Sport mode.
- Cine: Cine mode is based on Normal mode, but the maximum flight speed is limited, making the aircraft more stable during shooting.
- Attitude: The aircraft automatically changes to Attitude (ATTI) mode when the Vision Systems are unavailable or disabled, and when the GNSS signal is weak or the compass experiences interference. In ATTT mode, the aircraft may be more easily affected by its surrounds. Environmental factors such as wind can results in horizontal shifting.
Advanced Return To Home: DJI's Return To Home (RTH) system has enhanced the safety of DJI drones for years, automatically directing a drone back to its starting point if it runs critically low on battery or loses connection to the controller. The drone would ascend high enough to clear any obstacles in its path, fly back in a straight line, and descend straight down to the home point. The Mavic 3 Cine updates and improves this system by allowing the aircraft to automatically determine the shortest, safest, and energy-efficient route to land back at its home point. At the same time, the drone measures the wind speed of the current environment and calculates the power required for returning home based on the wind speed and the return path in real-time. This provides you with more time flying safely before triggering the RTH action.
- Smart RTH: Smart RTH can be used to bring the aircraft back to the "Home Point". Smart RTH is initiated from the remote controller or the DJI Fly app. It will then automatically plan the best RTH path back to the "Home Point".
- Low Battery RTH: Low Battery RTH is automatically triggered when the aircraft's intelligent flight battery is depleted to the point that the safe return of the aircraft may be affected. You can have the drone return to the "Home Point", or land the aircraft immediately when prompted.
- Failsafe RTH: Failsafe RTH automatically activates after the remote controller signal is lost for more than six seconds. The drone will then return to the "Home Point" using the best possible path according to the environment.
Precision Landing: The drone automatically scans and attempts to match the terrain below during RTH (Return To Home). The aircraft will land when the current terrain matches the "Home Point". Landing Protection is activated during Smart RTH. During Landing Protection, the aircraft will automatically detect and carefully land on suitable ground. If the ground is determined to be unsuitable for landing, the drone will hover and wait for pilot confirmation.
Flight Recorder: Flight data including flight telemetry, aircraft status information, and other parameters are automatically saved to the internal data recorder of the DJI Mavic 3 Cine. The data can be accessed using the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) software program - compatible with Windows PC and Mac.
FAA Rules & Regulations: Please familiarize yourself with the FAA's rules & regulations for unmanned aircraft systems before flying your drone. Click here for more details.
Carrying Case: The included carrying case has been tailored made for the DJI Mavic 3 Cine aircraft and its included accessories. It can be organized neatly and it is compact and comfortable to carry. Thanks to the internal partition design, the shoulder bag can accommodate the Mavic 3 Cine aircraft and its included accessories, plus other equipment.
5.1K Gimbal Camera
3-Axis Gimbal: To provide true 6K aerial video and a smooth live feed, the Mavic 3 Cine employs DJI's latest 3-axis gimbal technology, ensuring smooth, stable footage in just about any situation. With brushless motors on all three axes (tilt/roll/pan), the gimbal can control the camera with precision, adjusting it to eliminate shake caused by movement from the Mavic 3 Cine drone. Two gimbal operation modes are available - Follow Mode and FPV Mode. In Follow Mode, the angle between the gimbal's orientation and aircraft's nose remains constant at all time. In FPV Mode, the gimbal synchronizes with the movement of the aircraft to provide a first-person perspective flying experience.
- Mechanical Range: -135° to +100° (Tilt), -45° to +45° (Roll), -27 to +27° (Pan)
- Controllable Range: -90° to +35° (Tilt), -5° to +5° (Pan)
- Max Control Speed: 100°/s
- Angular Vibration Range: +/- 0.007°
Hasselblad Designed & Built Camera: The iconic Swedish brand Hasselblad designed and built the L2D-20c aerial camera just for DJI Mavic 3 Cine, combing a professional-grade 4/3 CMOS images sensor with a 24mm prime lens in an unbelievably compact space. Rigorous Hasselblad standards are applied to both hardware performance and software algorithms, bringing imaging quality to an entirely new level. The Hasselblad camera allows you to shoot 20MP still images in 12-bit RAW format and videos in 5.1K at 50fps or 4K at 120fps to create professional looking photos and videos.
- 4/3 CMOS: A larger image sensor not only gives Mavic 3 Cine higher resolution and dynamic range, it also more effectively suppresses noise in low-light environments. The larger sensor size keeps images clean even in low light. The 4/3 CMOS sensor comes with a high 12.8-stop dynamic range to retain more details in highlights and shadows, upgrading your work to a professional level. Higher dynamic range allows for more natural transitions between highlights and shadows, preserving rich visual information with a greater sense of depth.
- Adjustable Aperture: The camera's aperture is adjustable according to the needs of different scenes. In low-light environments, the f/2.8 aperture lets more light in. When the lighting is sufficient, the aperture can be adjusted to lower the shutter speed for recording smoother, more natural footage.
- VDAF (Vision Detection Auto Focus): The Hasselblad camera on Mavic 3 Cine features Vision Detection Auto Focus (VDAF) technology, which works with multiple vision sensors to utilize distance data and optimize focusing speed. In addition to autofocus, the camera has a 84° FOV to capture more in every frame.
Hasselblad Natural Color Solution (HNCS): Mavic 3 Cine features the Hasselblad Natural Color Solution (HNCS), the culmination of decades of photographic experience that delivers vivid, natural colors with the simple press of the shutter. Complex color presets have never been part of Hasselblad's philosophy and they aren't on Mavic 3 Cine either. Starting from the pixel level of sensors, Hasselblad developed the Hasselblad Natural Color solution (HNCS), a new perspective to handle a variety of scenes by easily reproducing accurate and natural colors.
- Pixel Calibration: To ensure Mavic 3 Cine captures natural colors in the same way other Hasselblad cameras do, the L2D-20c lens adopts the same rigorous standards and has every pixel of the sensor calibrated with the HNCS embedded.
- Accurate Color Reproduction: During shooting, RGB color data obtained by the sensor will be converted through Hasselblad's unique image processing algorithm and color processing mode so that natural colors in various scenes can be precisely reproduced without any presets.
5.1K Videos: The Hasselblad L2D-20c aerial camera can record video up to 5.1K (5120 x 2700) for incredible video footage. The Mavic 3 Cine not only records aerial videos at ultra-high resolutions and frame rates, it also captures up to 1 billion colors with a 10-bit D-Log color profile. This delivers more natural gradations of sky coloring with more details retained for greater flexibility in post-production. Video is recorded in MP4, MOV, or Apple ProRese 422HQ.
- 5.1K: 5120 x 2700 @ 24/25/30/48/50 fps
- DCI 4K: 4096 x 2160 @ 24/25/30/48/50/60/120* fps
- 4K: 3840 x 2160 @ 24/25/30/48/50/60/120* fps
- FHD: 1920 x 2080 @ 24/25/30/48/50/60/120*/200* fps
Note: 120 fps and 200 fps recorded frame rates play as slow motion video.
Apple ProRes 422HQ: The Mavic 3 Cine supports Apple ProRes 422 HQ encoding with a maximum data rate of 3772Mbps via its built-in 1TB SSD. Use the DJI 10Gbps Lightspeed Data Cable in the box to connect the aircraft to your computer via USB-C. Make sure the write speed of your storage device is greater than 700MB/s. Other data cables are not recommended since they may take longer to transfer files as high-speed transmission may not be supported.
20MP Photos: The DJI Mavic 3 Cine's Hasselblad camera will also capture 20 megapixel (5280x3956) still images in JPEG or DNG RAW format. The camera's shutter speed can be set to 8s to 1/8000s, while the ISO range can be set to 100-6400. Still photography modes include Single Shot, Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB), and Interval (2/3/5/7/10/15/20/30/60s).
- Enhanced HDR: The Mavic 3 also supports enhanced HDR photos, an improved technique that blends a sequence of photos for ghost-free high dynamic range, offering increased image clarity while avoiding unwanted artificial effects.
- HyperLight: Brighten up your photos with HyperLight, a low-light setting designed to enhance your images while reducing noise significantly.
1TB SSD + MicroSD Card Slot: The DJI Mavic 3 Cine comes with a built-in 1TB SSD, which supports the recording and storing of Apple ProRes 422 HQ video, as well as MP4 and MOV video, plus JPEG and DNG/RAW photos. The Mavic 3 Cine also features a microSD card slot with support for microSD, microSDHC, and microSDXC memory cards (up to 512GB). MicroSD type memory cards support recording of MP4 and MOV video, as well as JPEG and DNG/RAW photos.
Note: MicroSD type memory cards are not capable of recording Apple ProRes 422 HQ codec.
Intelligent Flight Modes: With its powerful cameras and easy-to-use Intelligent Flight Modes, the Mavic 3 Cine makes creative aerial photography more accessible to users of all levels.
- Spotlight 2.0: Spotlight 2.0 mode allows you to control the aircraft manually while the camera remains locked on the subject. This mode supports both stationary and moving objects.
- POI 3.0: In POI (Points Of Interest) 3.0 mode, the drone tracks the subject in a circle based on the radius and flight speed that is set. The mode supports both static and moving subjects.
- ActiveTrack 5.0: ActiveTrack 5.0 supports tracking of both stationary and moving subjects. The aircraft mains a distance of 13.125' to 32.8' when tracking people with an altitude of 6.5'-32.8'; and distance of 19.6875' to 328' when tracking vehicles or boats with an altitude of 19.6875' to 328'. There are to Active Track 5.0 modes - Trace and Parallel.
- Trace Mode: In Trace mode, the drone tracks the subject at a constant distance and altitude with a constant angle with the direction of the subject. The aircraft can track subjects in up to eight direction including front, back, left, right, front diagonal left, front diagonal right, backward diagonal left, and back diagonal right.
- Parallel Mode: In Parallel mode, the aircraft tracks the subject at a constant angle and distance from the side.
- MasterShots*: MasterShots keeps the subject in the center of the frame while executing different maneuvers in sequence to generate a short cinematic video.
- Hyperlapse: Hyperlapse mode allows you to create a timelapse video of multiple shots. Hyperlapse shooting modes include Free Circle, Course Lock, and Waypoints.
- Free: In Free mode, the drone automatically takes photos and generates a timelapse video. Free mode can be used during flight and while on the ground for take-off and landing.
- Circle: In Circle mode, aircraft automatically takes photos while flying around the selected subject to generate a timelaps video.
- Course Lock: Course Lock can be used in two ways to create a timelapse video. First, the orientation of the aircraft is fixed but a subject cannot be selected. Second, the orientation of the aircraft is fixed and the aircraft flies around a selected object.
- Waypoints: The aircraft automatically takes photos on a flight path of two to five waypoints and generates a timelapse video. The drone can fly in order from waypoint to to 5 or 5 to 1.
- Panorama*: Panorama mode allows pictures to be directly stitched and processed by the drone, without the DJI Fly App or any post-production, allowing you to capture breathtaking landscapes with sweeping breadth and rich detail.
Note: MasterShots and Panorama modes will be available via a future firmware update that is scheduled for the end of January 2022.
Tele Camera: Activate Explore mode to unlock Mavic 3 Cine's second camera, which is a a unique tele camera that lets you effortlessly scout and plan your shots. When scenes or subjects are far away, use this tele camera to zoom in and save time, or record from a distance without disturbing the subject. The tele camera features a 1/2" CMOS image sensor and a 162mm equivalent lens with a f/4.4 aperture, 15°FOV, and 28x hybrid (digital+optical)l zoom. It records MP4/MOV videos (4K or 1080p) and captures JPEG still images (12MP).
Note: The Tele Camera and Explore mode does not support Apple ProRes encoding.
QuickTransfer*: QuickTransfer allows you to quickly transfer photos and videos in the DJI Fly app (for Apple iOS 11.0+ and Android OS 6.0+) to your compatible Apple iOS or Android OS device without linking to the remote controller. The Mavic 3 Cine can now trasmit content from the drone to your compatible device more quickly through the WiFi 6 protocol.
Note: QuickTransfer will be available via a future firmware update that is scheduled for the end of January 2022.
ND Filter Set: The DJI Mavic 3 Cine includes ND4, ND8, ND16, ND32, ND64, ND128, ND256, and ND512 filters.These high-quality, light reducing ND filters provide advanced users with precise control over shutter speed, and ensure clean footage even when the shutter opens at 180-degrees with low ISO during recording. Made of high-quality light reduction materials, this ND filter set helps you capture authentic colors and stunning high and low-light details. A precise mechanical design ensures a reliable fit and lens seal during flight.
RC Pro Controller
High Performance Processor: The DJI RC Pro Controller is equipped with the latest-generation processor, offering stronger performance and lower power consumption. This results in 4x improved CPU performance, 7x improved GPU performance, and 20% lower power consumption over its predecessor. DJI RC Pro Controller brings a more durable, stable, and smooth system that simply enhances flying.
5.5" HD Screen: The DJI RC Pro Controller has a built-in 5.5" HD (1080p) screen, providing an ultra-bright display to keep your live feed easily viewable, even in direct sunlight outdoors. At 1000 nits, the display is approximately twice as bright as conventional smartphone and tablet devices. The display screen's brightness can be manually or or automatically adjusted. When in Auto mode is enabled, the DJI RC Pro Controller's built-in light sensor will automatically adjust the brightness level according to the surrounding environment. By enabling the SRE (Sunlight Readable Enhancement) function, the display screen will be automatically enhanced and optimized so that content is still clearly visible even under direct sunlight. The 5.5" HD (1080p) screen can be used for live-view and video playback.
OcuSync 3.0+ Video Transmission: Equipped with OcuSync 3.0+ video transmission technology and a 2T4R high-gain antenna, the RC Pro Controller offers enhanced signal coverage and keeps transmission stable and smooth. OS 3.0+ utilizes auto-switching between 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz to reduce the influence of environmental interference on drone operation and image quality, as well as ensure reliable long-range transmission with low-latency. The DJI RC Pro Controller delivers wireless 1080p/60Hz live video transmission at a distances up to 9.3 miles (15km) with latency as low as 120ms. Once initially paired with the DJI Mavic 3 Cine drone, the DJI RC Pro Controller will automatically connect to your drone as soon as it's powered on so you can take off fast and never miss a moment of the action.
Joystick, Push-Button, & Touchscreen Controls: The DJI RC Pro Controller features joystick & push-button, and touchscreen controls to operate the DJI Mavic 3 Cine drone. The joystick and push-button controls operate basic flight and camera functions, while the touchscreen gives you access to more advanced flight and camera features. Customizable buttons can quickly enable or disable frequently used functions.
- Flight Controls: Use dual 4-way joystick controllers to operate your drone's flight pattern; including Orientation (Yaw) Up/Down (Throttle), Forward/Backward (Pitch), and Left/Right (Roll). You can also use the Flight Mode switch to select between Normal, Sport, and Cinema. In addition, you can press and hold the "RTH" button to start the Return-to-Home procedure. The touchscreen gives you access to Intelligent Flight Modes and Flight Settings.
- Camera Controls: Use the controller's Shutter button to shoot still photos and the Record button to capture videos. A multi-function dial lets you adjust a variety of camera settings such as ISO, shutter seed, exposure, focus, and aperture. The touchscreen gives you access to Intelligent Camera Modes and Camera Settings.
Embedded DJI Fly app: The DJI RC Pro Controller is equipped with a customized Android operating system, as well as embedded DJI Fly application software, allowing complete control of the DJI Mavic 3 Cine drone without the need for a smart mobile device.
- Flight Controls: Control the flight pattern of your Mavic Mavic 3 Cine drone, while viewing a live video feed (up to 1080p) and flight telemetry data directly from the touchscreen of the DJI RC Pro Controller. A brand new Flight Record feature automatically synchronizes flight data, keeping it readily accessible for you to review at any time.
- Camera Functions: The embedded DJI Fly app gives you complete control of your camera and a live HD video feed right from the DJI RC Pro Controller's touchscreen. You'll be able to adjust camera settings and use this real-time view to line up the perfect shot. You can snap photos and record vides with just a tap of the controller's touchscreen.
- Intelligent Flight Modes: Create professional aerial videos and photos effortlessly with advanced Intelligent Flight Modes that can be accessed through the embedded DJI Fly app on the DJI RC Pro Controller. Capture shots that would once have required practice and training with just a few taps of your finger.
- Edit & Share: Use music and video templates to create productions ready for sharing in minutes, then share them with a tap on the embedded DJI Fly app and the controller's touchscreen. For even more customization, import your own music and clips, add filters, and tweak your sound mix. How your videos look is up to your imagination.
- SkyTalk: The new SkyTalk feature is an amazing way to let others enjoy your aerial experience. Use it to live-stream your drone's camera view directly to social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. It also allows you to create and share short videos instantly. Live-Stream requires a WiFi connection with Internet access.
- DJI Academy & SkyPixel: Use DJI Academy to be a better pilot with a built-in flight simulator, video tutorials, tutorials and user manuals, giving you all the knowledge you need to fly. You can also take part in the world's largest aerial imaging community at SkyPixel. Learn tips and tricks from power users, find people to fly with and give your productions a global audience.
Audio/Video Playback: Your DJI RC Pro Controller's recorded audio/video can be played back on its 5.5" HD screen and built-in speaker.The DJI RC Prod supports up to 4K/120fps video playback in H.264 or H.265 codecs. It's also equipped with a mini-HDMI output that lets you playback your recorded audio/video files on an external display monitor or TV.
Built-In Microphone & Speaker: The DJI RC Pro Controller features a built-in microphone for recording audio and a built-in speaker for audio playback.
32GB Memory + microSD Card Slot: The DJI RC Pro Controller features a built-in 32GB memory for recording video and photos from the Mavic 3 Cine drone, as well as audio from the DJI RC Pro Controller's built-in microphone. The DJI RC Pro Controller is also equipped with a microSD card slot, so you can expand its built-in memory. The DJI RC Pro Controller can record up to 4K video (H.264 or H.265 formats). It supports microSD, microSDHC, and microSDXC memory cards (up to 512GB).
Note: DJI RC Pro supports WiFi 6 protocol to download photos and videos from the aircraft at speeds of up to 80 MB/s onto its built-in 32GB memory or inserted microSD type memory card.
Intelligent Flight Battery
Rechargeable Lithium-Polymer Batteries: The DJI Mavic 3 Cine is powered by a high-density, rechargeable lithium-polymer (LiPo 4S) battery that has a capacity of 5000mAh and voltage of 15.4V. This battery can provide a flight time of up to 46 minutes (at a constant speed in conditions with no wind) and a hover time of 40 minutes (with no wind). Three batteries are included; one comes pre-installed and then two spare batteries. The included RC Pro Controller is equipped with a rechargeable lithium-polymer battery with a capacity of 5000mAH and has a run of approximately 3 hours. Operating temperature for both batteries is 41°F to 104°F. The batteries must be fully charged before using them for the first time.
Intelligent Flight Battery: The DJI Intelligent Flight Battery in the Mavic 3 Cine adopts the latest technologies to ensure that the flight control system is able to obtain accurate battery level. This allows it to calculate remaining flight times more accurately. It also gives pilots a full understanding of the overall battery status, including real-time battery cell status, circle number, temperature and more, and all in the DJI Fly app on your smartphone. The aerial drone will automatically return to home if the battery signal is getting too low. The drone may land automatically if the current battery level can only support the aircraft long enough to descend from its current altitude.
BMS (Battery Management System): As well as monitoring the battery status during flight, the BMS (Battery Management System) also has overcharge and over discharge protection, reducing the likelihood of battery damage. When not in use for extended periods of time, DJI Intelligent Flight Battery automatically discharges to 50% charge, keeping it at an optimum charge level for extended battery life. When flying in cold temperatures, the BMS will activate low-temperature protection and will control power output according to the temperature. This ensures the battery can provide adequate propulsion without damage from the cold.
Battery Charger & Hub: An AC power adapter is included to charge the Mavic 3 Cine's lithium-polymer (LiPo) battery. The AC power adapter is also outfitted with a USB (type-A) port to charge the included RC Pro Controller and microUSB jack to charge your smartphone. The included Charging Hub lets you charge up to three Intelligent Flight Batteries and the battery of the remote controller at once. The Intelligent Flight Batteries will be charged in sequence according to their power levels, from high to low. Charging times is approximately 1.5 hours for the Intelligent Flight Battery and 2 hours for the RC Pro Controller's battery. However, it will take longer to fully charge the batteries when also charging the controller.