About the DJI Mavic Mini Fly More Combo
Stay in the air longer
The DJI Mavic Mini is compact, easy to fly, and offers special QuickShot modes that make super selfies a breeze.
Stay in the air longer
The DJI Mavic Mini has an impressive 30-minute flight time, and this Fly More combo gives you extra batteries so you can stay aloft while the first battery charges.
The drone features a sharp 2.7K camera that shoots 12-megapixel still photos. The drone's vision sensor is aided by GPS+GLONASS for precise hovering and maneuvering, and the camera is held steady by a three-axis gimbal.
The Fly More combo also includes 360° propeller guards for added safety, and a zippered bag to help you keep your drone and accessories organized.
Special flight and camera modes
You can control the Mavic Mini manually any time you like, but there are some handy pre-programmed modes that help make sure you get exactly the shot you want. For precise filmmaking, CineSmooth mode slows the drone's movements for an extra layer of imaging precision. There are also a handful of QuickShot modes:
- in Dronie mode, the craft flies backward and ascends, with the camera fixed on a subject
- in Rocket mode, the craft goes straight up with the camera pointing down
- in Circle mode, the craft orbits smoothly around its subject from a constant height
- in Helix mode, the craft ascends while spiraling around a subject
Flight telemetry information can be viewed and saved using the DJI Assistant 2 app.
DJI Fly app
When you dock your smartphone with the controller and open the DJI Fly app, a world of control options open up. For starters, signal strength, flying mode, altitude, distance, and battery level are displayed on-screen while you fly. You can also change camera settings by touching the screen. SkyPixel lets you see where other DJI pilots have shot photos and video nearby, and a suite of editing tools allows you to edit and share your own work quickly and easily.
In addition, the DJI Fly app offers tutorials that show new pilots how to calibrate the camera and pilot the drone safely.
- compact remote-controlled flying drone with remote control, carrying case, propeller guards, charging hub and three batteries
- built-in camera takes 12-megapixel stills and shoots 2.7K video
- video resolution: 2720 x 1530
- compact folding design for easy transport
- 3-axis gimbal keeps camera steady
- records to microSD memory card (not included)
- precise positioning via GPS+GLONASS
- maximum flight time: 30 minutes
- QuickShot modes: Dronie, Circle, Helix and Rocket
- edit photos and video with DJI Fly app
- tutorials help you learn how to calibrate sensors and fly safely
- built-in templates, filters, and background music
- flight telemetry information can be viewed in the DJI Assistant 2 app
- CineSmooth mode slows drone's movements for an extra layer of imaging precision
- three intelligent flight batteries with two-way charging hub
- remote controller (live view: 720p @ 30 fps)
- 360° propeller guards
- carrying bag with zippered closure
- three RC cables: micro USB, USB-C, and Lightning® connector
- pair of spare propellers
- pair of spare control sticks for remote control
Dimensions and warranty:
- 11-7/16"W x 2-3/16"H x 9-11/16"D (unfolded with propellers)
- weight: 8.8 oz. (with battery, propellers, and a microSD card)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CP.MA.00000123.01
What's in the box:
- Mini aerial drone w/ gimbal camera
- Gimbal protector
- Remote controller
- 3 Intelligent Flight Batteries
- 20 Propellers (8 installed)
- 4 Joysticks
- 2 Propeller guards
- Charging hub
- USB/AC power adapter
- Two 19" microUSB-to-USB cables
- 3.75" Lightning-to-microUSB cable
- 3.75" USB-C to microUSB cable
- 3.75" microUSB-to-microUSB cable
- 18 Machine screws
- Carrying bag
- Quick Start Guide
- "In The Box" booklet
- Accessories User Guide
- Disclaimer and Safety Guidelines
- Warranty Information
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the DJI Mavic Mini Fly More Combo
Compact & Portable: Weighing under 8.5 ounces (250 grams), the DJI Mavic Mini is almost as light as the average smartphone. This makes it exceptionally portable and places it in the lowest and safest weight class of drones, which in many countries may exempt it from certain regulations. In the United States and Canada, you can fly the Mavic Mini without the need to register the drone with the government. Please familiarize yourself with the FAA's rules & regulations for unmanned aircraft systems before flying your drone (click here for more details). A carrying case is also included with the DJI Mavic Mini Fly More Combo.
Note: The DJI Mavic Mini can be used indoors or outdoors. However, it is not waterproof and should not be used during rain, sleet, snow, ice, etc.
Flight Safety: Featuring a Downward Vision System and Infrared Sensing System, the DJI Mavic Mini provides a safe flight experience. The Downard Visions System consists of one camera, while the Infrared Sensing System consists of two 3D infrared modules. Both systems help the aircraft maintain its current position, hover in place more precisely, and to fly indoors without GPS. Other unique safety features include a 360-Degree Propeller Guard, Precision Hover, and Return To Home (RTH).
- 360-Degree Propeller Guards: The Mavic Mini Fly More Combo comes equipped with a 360 Degree Propeller Guard that fully protects the propellers and improves flight safety.
- Precision Hover: Thanks to advanced sensors, the DJI Mavic Mini can also hover precisely at winds speeds up to 17. 9 mph (8 m/s).
- Return To Home (RTH): The Mavic Mini is able to automatically return to its home point when the remote controller signal is lost or the batter level is low. Always be sure to observe the surrounding environment carefully and set a proper altitude to avoid obstacles when using the Return to Home function.
Note: The DJI Mavic Mini does not offer support for intelligent obstacle avoidance.
Flight Modes: The DJI Mavic Mini has 4 flight modes that can selected from the DJI Fly app on compatible Apple iOS or Android OS smartphone device.
- Position: In Position mode, the Mavic Mini utilizes GPS and the Vision System to locate itself and stabilize. Position mode works best when the GPS signal is strong. The maximum flight speed is 17.9 (mps (8 m/s) in Position mode.
- Attitude: The Mavic Mini automatically changes to Attitude (ATTI) mode when the Vision System is unavailable or disabled, and when the GPS signal is weak or the compass experiences interference. In this mode, the aircraft cannot position itself or brake automatically. In ATTI mode, the Mavic Mini may be more easily affected by its surroundings.
- Sport: In Sport mode, the Mavic Mini uses GPS and its Vision System for positioning. The Mavic Mini's aircraft responses are optimized for agility and speed making it more responsive to control stick movement from the remote controller. The maximum flight speed is 29 mph (13 m/s).
- CineSmooth: Slow down Mavic Mini's flight speed and movements for an added layer of precision and stability. This mode is especially useful when flying in narrow or complex spaces. The maximum flight speed is 8.9 mps (4 m/s).
Flight Recorder: Flight data including flight telemetry, aircraft status information, and other parameters are automatically saved to the internal data recorder of the DJI Mavic Mini. The data can be accessed using the DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic software program (compatible with Windows PC and Mac).
Stabilized Gimbal Camera: The Mavic Mini is equipped with a 1/2.3" CMOS sensor that supports 12MP aerial photos and 2.7K Quad HD videos. Its 24mm lens with a f/2.8 aperture provides 83 degrees FOV (field of view).
- Photo Resolutions: Photos are recorded in JPEG at 4000 x 3000 (4:3) or 4000 x 2250 (16:9)
- Video Resolutions: Video is recorded in MP4 (H.26/MPEG-4 AVC). You can select between 2720 x 1530 @ 25/30p (2.7K) or 1920 x 1080 @ 25/30/50/60p (FHD) video resolution. Max video bitrate is 40 Mbps.
Note: The built-in camera does not offer optical or digital zoom capabilities.
3-Axis Gimbal: A 3-axis motorized gimbal provides superior camera stability and ensures clear, ultra-smooth footage. The 3-axis gimbal provides tilt, roll, and pan mechanical stabilization. Tilt range is -100 to +35 degrees, Roll range is -35 to +35 degrees and Pan range is -20 to +20 degrees. Two gimbal operation modes are available.
- Follow Mode: In this mode, the angle between the gimbal's orientation and the Mavic Mini's front remains constant at all times.
- FPV Mode: In this mode, the gimbal synchronizes with the movement of the Mavic Mini to provide a first-person flying experience.
Photo Modes: You can choose between two Photo modes (Single or Interval) in the DJI Fly app on your compatible Apple iOS or Android OS smartphone device.
- Single Shot: In Single Shot mode, the Mavic Mini captures one image at a time when the shutter button is pressed within the DJI Fly app on the touchscreen of your compatible Apple iOS or Android OS device.
- Interval: The Interval shooting mode can be set to 2, 3, 5, 7, 10, 15, 20, 30, or 60 shots per press of the DJI Fly app's shutter button on your compatible mobile device.
QuickShots: QuickShot modes are available through the DJI Fly App on your compatible Apple iOS or Android smartphone device. DJI Flay app QuickShot modes include Dronie, Circle, Helix, and Rocket. Just select a QuickShot mode from the app on your compatible smartphone and the Mavic Mini will execute an elaborate preset motion while recording. You can then take the automatically generated short video and share it instantly with friends on social media.
- Dronie: In this mode, the Mavic Mini flies backward and ascends with the camera locked on the subject.
- Rocket: In Rocket mode, the Mavic Mini ascends with the camera pointing downard.
- Circle: In Circle mode, the Mavic Mini circles around the subject.
- Helix: In this mode, the Mavic Mini ascends and spirals around the subject.
Note: In the process of locking onto a subject during QuickShots, an algorithm must run on the app, which takes up a lot of memory on your mobile device. Therefore, app performance may be affected by mobile device type. It is also recommended to close any idle background apps or programs running on your mobile device before attempting to use QuickShots.
Camera Adjustments: The Mavic Mini offers camera adjustments through the DJY Fly app on your your compatible Apple iOS or Android OS smartphone devices. Camera adjustments included ISO Range and Shutter Speed.
- ISO Range: 100-3200 (Auto), 100-3200 (Manual [photo only])
- Shutter Speed: 4-18000s (Electronic Shutter)
Editing Features: Multiple templates, music options, special effects, and more are available for quick and convenient editing through the DJI Fly App (for Apple iOS and Android OS).
- Templates: Apply a professionally-designed template to your footage to make it instantly amazing and ready to share.
- Timelines: Edit your footage with more flexibility thanks to intuitive and easy-to-use timelines. With intuitive timelines, you can edit footage flexibly and precisely.
- Orientation: This new editor also supports switching between portrait and landscape orientation, allowing you to shoot and edit the way you prefer. Transition conveniently between portrait and landscape orientation while editing.
MicroSD Card Slot: The Mavic Mini is outfitted with a microSD card slot for storing captured video and photo images. MP4 (H.264/MPEG-4/AVC) videos and JPEG photos are recorded onto a microSD card formated in FAT32 (<32GB) or exFAT (>32GB). Use only a UHS-I Speed Class 3 or above microSD card only. Video and photo images can also be downloaded to your compatible Apple iOS or Android smartphone device through the DJI Fly App.
Note: The DJI Mavic Mini does not feature internal memory for storing videos and photos.
Remote Controller: The DJI Mavic Mini comes with a dedicated wireless remote controller that works in tandem with the DJI Fly App and your compatible smartphone device to control flight pattern and capture aerial images. The dedicated remote controller maintains a 2.4/5.8GHz wireless 720p/30fps video feed at a distance of up to 2.48 miles (4 km) with the DJI Fly app and your compatible Apple iOS or Android smartphone device. The controller features detachable control sticks that can be easily stored inside the remote controller for added portability.
Note: The DJI Mavic Mini requires the included remote controller, the DJI Fly app, and a compatible Apple iOS or Android smartphone device for flight operation.
DJI Fly App: The DJI Mavic Mini requires the DJI Fly app (for Apple iOS 10.0+ and Android OS 6.0+), which has been designed to provide you with intuitive controls that make flight easier than ever. The DJI Fly app offers a simple and intuitive user experience, enabling you to create cinematic shots that you can share. It even has Flight Tutorial, a feature to help you get started with the Mavic Mini quickly and safely.
- Live Video Feed: The DJI Fly app provides a live 720p video feed (up to 2.49 miles) on your compatible Apple iOS or Android smartphone device.
- Flight Status: Parameters like signal strength, flying mode, altitude, distance, and battery level are easily visible during flight so you always have access to the latest information.
- Camera Settings: With a sleek and efficient interface, DJI Fly provides an expanded view for composition and shooting. You can easily adjust camera parameters, quickly switch between shooting modes, and adjust the gimbal angle on the screen
- Editing Suite: Shooting, editing, and sharing can all be done the the DJI Fly app. You can also easily manage storage with the ability to export or delete footage directly in the app.
Note: The DJI Mavic Mini is not compatible with previous and other DJI apps. Only use the DJI Fly app.
Smartphone Cradle: The included remote controller's integrated smartphone cradle will hold Apple iOS and Android OS smartphone devices that are 0.25" (6.5mm) to (0.33") 8.5mm thick and no more than 6.3" (160mm) long. Devices beyond this measurement range are not supported. Make sure to remove the protective case or cover from your smartphone device before attaching it to the Mavic Mini's remote controller. Your compatible Apple iOS or Android OS smartphone device will also need to be connected to the remote controller via one of the included Lightning, USB-C, or microUSB cable adapter cables.
SkyPixel: The DJI Fly app gives you integrated access to SkyPixel, a social media platform for users to share their aerial photos and videos. Browse work, share your own, and even discover popular aerial photography spots in your area through SkyPixel. After editing, you can upload your own creations to SkyPixel and interact with a community of aerial photographers.
Rechargeable Batteries: The Mavic Mini and remote controller are both powered by rechargeable batteries. The Mavic Mini is equipped with a 2400mAh Lithium-ion Intelligent Flight Battery, while the remote controller is equipped with a 2600mAh rechargeable. A fully charged Intelligent Flight Battery will provide up to 30 minutes of flight time. Three Intelligent Flight Batteries are included with the Mavic Mini Fly More Combo, which provides an accumulative flight time of up to 90 minutes.
Note: The 30 minute flight time is measured while flying at 8.7 mph (14 kph) in windless conditions.
Charging Hub: The included charging hub can be used to recharge the battery of the Mavic Mini drone and remote controller. It takes approximately 90 minutes to fully charge the Intelligent Flight Battery, and 120 minutes to full charge the remote controller's battery.
Operating Temperature: The operating temperature for both batteries is 32 to 104 degrees (Fahrenheit). The Mavic Mini Intelligent Flight Battery's charging temperature is 32 to 104 degrees (Fahrenheit), while the remote controller's battery charging temperature is 032 to 113 degrees (Fahrenheit).
Note: When using the aircraft in a cold environment, pay attention to any on-screen prompts related to takeoff status.