About the DJI P4 Multispectral Drone with Ground Station
In-depth aerial crop analysis
The DJI P4 with multispectral sensor gives multiple views for sophisticated analysis of crop conditions.
In-depth aerial crop analysis
The DJI P4 multispectral drone is a sophisticated tool for aerial surveying and agricultural analysis. It features a specialized, gimbal-stabilized camera with six sensors. And it's packaged with the D-RTK Mobile Station, a high-precision ground-level GNSS receiver that makes mapping information even more accurate.
Multispectral sensor package
Where most drones would mount a single camera, the P4 mounts a package of six sensors. One filters data with an RGB sensor, and there are five monochrome sensors: blue, green, red, red edge and near infrared.
An integrated spectral sunlight sensor on top monitors the effect of ambient light to make sure results are as accurate as possible.
Ground reference for accurate mapping and surveying
The included D-RTK 2 Mobile Station serves as a ground-based continuously operating reference for aerial surveying and mapping. A built-in high-gain antenna compatible with GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, and GALILEO satellite navigation systems provides centimeter-level accuracy. Its carbon fiber body is lightweight and rugged, so it can be used in most real-world working conditions.
Versatile flight planning and project management
DJI's GS Pro app will help you plan efficient inspections and surveys. It saves historical flight data to the cloud and allows easy data sharing. You can create efficient, repeatable custom flight paths and set operational parameters to create a highly accurate 3D map. You can import KML/SHP files into the app, too.
Choose your flight mode
Two flight modes let you choose which of the drone's capabilities best suit you during any given outing. Positioning mode offers simple flight controls with plenty of help with navigation and safety assistance. Experienced pilots may prefer Attitude mode's smoother, more responsive maneuvering.
- D-RTK 2 Mobile Station helps provide centimeter-level accuracy in surveying and mapping
- TimeSync system keeps flight controller, multispectral sensor and RTK module perfectly synchronized
- OcuSync transmission system offers stable and reliable HD image and video transmission at distances of up to 4.3 miles
- GS Pro app allows pilots to intelligently control the quadcopter
- Photogrammetry and Waypoint Flight modes for pre-flight planning
- built-in RTK antenna
- flight time: up to 27 minutes
- maximum speed: 36 mph
- adapt to flight conditions with two flight modes (Positioning and Attitude)
- multi-directional obstacle sensing
- detects potential obstacles up to 49 feet away
- GPS/GLONASS positioning allows super-accurate navigation
- flight controller with twin joysticks and built-in mobile device holder
- Return to Home mode helps you land safely
- weight: 3.27 lbs.
- includes six cameras: five monochrome and one RGB
- each camera's sensor is 2.08 megapixels
- 62.7° field of view
- fast shutter speeds down to 1/20,000 sec.
- RGB ISO range: 200-800
- records to includedmicroSD memory card
Included accessories and warranty:
- portable remote controller with 4.3-mile transmission range
- two rechargeable intelligent flight batteries
- micro USB cable
- battery charger
- carrying case
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- Note: The FAA offers the most up-to-date information on safety tips, rules, and regulations for responsible drone use. Many drones need to be registered, and state and/or local laws may restrict their use in some areas.
- MFR # P4MULTISPECTRAL-DRTKGNSS
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the DJI P4 Multispectral Drone with Ground Station