About the DJI Phantom 4 RTK SDK Combo with Enterprise Shield Basic
Work smarter, not harder
The Phantom 4 RTK's impressive accuracy helps make aerial surveying more efficient and cost-effective.
Work smarter, not harder
This version of DJI's popular Phantom 4 quadcopter uses RTK (real-time kinematics) to bring superior accuracy to aerial inspections, surveys, and mapping. This technology geotags each image with positional metadata as it's taken, providing corrections in real-time. The drone is a workhorse, excelling in commercial applications where it provides a low-risk investment for otherwise costly, time-consuming work.
Maneuverable and intelligent
Sleek and aerodynamic, the Phantom 4 RTK flies up to 45 miles per hour and resists strong winds from any direction. This keeps the controls responsive and helps prevent an unexpected gust from skewing your data mid-flight. The gimbal-mounted camera remains stable throughout, capturing detailed 20-megapixel stills and recording smooth 4K video.
Several intelligent flight modes and built-in obstacle detection make flying and capturing footage easier. An array of sensors and internal modules constantly compares data as it's collected and self-corrects inaccuracies without impacting the drone's stability. The Phantom 4 RTK uses effective dual-band satellite positioning, but can still safely navigate complex environments indoors, or where satellite access isn't available.
Preparing an inspection or survey takes a lot of work, but the DJI RTK app helps ease some of that labor. You can select an area on a map and automate the drone's flight to produce 2D or 3D maps with Photogrammetry mode. Using Waypoint mode, you can automatically send the drone to preset destinations to gather data. Those destinations can be saved, letting you run the exact same route later, increasing the precision of future surveys.
SDK-compatible controller lets you leverage third party applications to optimize your work.
Stay connected and optimized
The drone's remote controller uses Lightbridge HD transmission, reliably transmitting high-quality, low-latency footage up to 4.3 miles. With this stable connection, you can focus on the task at hand.
The controller is also compatible with DJI's Mobile SDK (software developer kit), giving you access to the world's largest ecosystem of third-party drone applications. This helps you find the right software for your needs and optimize the drone's performance accordingly.
Peace of mind
Accidents happen to the best of us. With DJI Enterprise Shield Basic covering damage from collisions, water, drops, signal interference, and even user error, you can rest a little easier. This plan includes up to two replacements within one year at corresponding fixed rates ($299 for the first replacement, $399 for the second).
A warranty card is provided in the box for Enterprise Shield Basic, and needs to be activated by the user. The plan only covers the coinciding drone, and not connected payloads or accessories. Once the warranty card has been activated, it can only be returned with the Crutchfield product it's applied to.
Optional ground control
The Phantom 4 RTK can be connected to an optional D-RTK 2 Mobile Station (sold separately). The Mobile Station acts as a continuous ground-based reference for the drone's aerial surveying and mapping. The high-gain antenna built into the station works with the drone to achieve centimeter-level accuracy by cross-referencing data from both above and below.
- quadcopter with 20-megapixel 4K Ultra HD camera, rechargeable intelligent flight battery, and flight controller
- DJI Enterprise Shield Basic product replacement plan included
- TimeSync system keeps flight controller, camera and RTK module perfectly synchronized
- Lightbridge transmission system offers stable and reliable HD image and video transmission at distances of up to 4.3 miles
- GS RTK app allows pilots to intelligently control the quadcopter
- Photogrammetry and Waypoint Flight modes for pre-flight planning
- shutter priority mode keeps exposure consistent
- strong wind alarm to warn pilots of adverse conditions
- direct loading of KML area files for in-office flight planning
- software functions can be customized via DJI Mobile SDK (software development kit)
- titanium/magnesium core makes for a lightweight, durable, maneuverable aircraft
- built-in RTK antenna provides incredibly accurate positioning data in real-time
- vision and ultrasonic sensors combine with dual compass modules and IMUs (inertial measurement units) to compare and self-correct data
- flight time: up to 30 minutes
- maximum speed: 45 mph
- adapt to flight conditions with three flight modes (Position, Sport, or Attitude)
- front-facing obstacle sensing
- detects potential obstacles up to 49 feet away (disabled in Sport mode)
- GPS/GLONASS positioning allows super-accurate navigation
- flight controller with twin joysticks and built-in touchscreen
- drone will automatically follow a subject in ActiveTrack mode
- Draw mode lets you draw a route for the drone to follow
- control the camera with arm movements in Gesture Mode
- Return to Home mode helps you land safely
- weight: 3.01 lbs.
- 20-megapixel camera with 1" CMOS sensor
- records 4K video at up to 60 frames per second (Full HD at up to 120 fps)
- 3-axis gimbal mount stabilizes camera in flight
- wide, 84° field of view
- takes up to 14 still photos in burst mode
- fast shutter speeds down to 1/8000 sec.
- ISO range: 100-6400
- navigational alerts include sounds and vibrations
- records to optional microSD memory card (128GB maximum capacity)
- built-in rechargeable battery
Included accessories and warranty:
- portable remote controller
- rechargeable intelligent flight battery
- micro USB cable
- battery charger
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- Note: The FAA offers the most up-to-date information on safety tips, rules, and regulations for responsible drone use. Many drones need to be registered, and state and/or local laws may restrict their use in some areas.
- MFR # P4RTKSDKCOMBO
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the DJI Phantom 4 RTK SDK Combo with Enterprise Shield Basic