About the DJI RoboMaster S1 Gamepad
This smartphone dock and remote controller offers intuitive control of the DJI RoboMaster S1 educational vehicle.
- dock your Apple® or Android™ smartphone to use as a remote control for DJI RoboMaster S1
- adjustable fit for devices from 5-1/2" to 9-3/8" in length
- joystick-style control stick for high maneuverability
- four customizable function buttons
- connections: dual Type-A USB ports and micro USB port
- 23" micro USB cable included
- USB charger not included
Dimensions and warranty:
- 8"W x 2-1/4"H x 3-7/8"D
- weight: 14.4 oz.
- warranty: 6 months
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CP.RM.00000100.01
What's in the box:
- Gamepad (for the RoboMaster S1)
- 23" microUSB-to-USB cable
- Introduction Sheet
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the DJI RoboMaster S1 Gamepad
RoboMaster S1 Gamepad: Specially designed for the DJI RoboMaster S1 Educationonal Robot, the Gamepad can be connected with the DJI RoboMaster app (for Apple iOS 10.0.2+ and Android OS 5.0+) on your compatible mobiel device to allow advanced control of the RoboMaster S1. Your compatible mobile device fits onto the Gamepad and plugs into its USB port using the cable that came with your mobile device. The Gampad fits Apple iOS and Android mobile devices that measure 5.5" to 9.4375" long. The Gamepad has four physical buttons for launching, custom skills, random skills, and overheating protection. It also supports an external USB-enabled mouse and keyboard for expanded operating possibilities.
Rechargeable Battery: The DJI RoboMaster S1 Gamepad is powered by a built-in rechargeable battery (3.5V/2600mAH) that provides up to 2 hours of battery life. The Gamepad can be recharged using the included microUSB-to-USB cable and a USB/AC power adatper (sold separately). It takes approximately 2 hours to fully charge the battery.