What's in the box:
- Intelligent flight battery
More details on the DJI Spark Intelligent Flight Battery
Intelligent Flight Battery: This DJI Intelligent Flight Battery is specifically designed for DJI's Spark mini-drone. This high energy density LiPo battery delivers optimal performance. It has a capacity of 1480mAh and a voltage of 11.4V. Twelve intelligent protection functions help deliver safe flight. It enables 16 minutes of flight on a single charge (top speed of 12.4mph in windless conditions). The Intelligent Flight Battery estimates remaining flight time, letting you know when to land in real-time.
- Battery Type: LiPo 3S
- Capacity: 1480 mAh
- Energy: 16.87 Wh
- Voltage: 11.4V
- Max Charging Voltage: 13.05V
- Operating Temperature: 41°F to 104°F
- Weight: 0.2 lbs
Hibernation Mode: When the battery is less than 10% charged, it will enter Hibernation Mode after approximately six hours of non use. When a battery is completely drained, it will enter Hibernation Mode within 10 minutes of turning off.
Battery Charger: Use the Spark's microUSB-to-USB cable and its USB/AC battery charger to charge the Spark's battery inside the drone. During charging, do not remove the battery from the aircraft. You can also use the optional Charging Hub (sold separately) to charge three batteries simultaneously. If using the Charging Hub, you will need to remove the batteries from the aircraft and place them all in the Charging Hub.
- When using the included charger, it takes 80 minutes to fully charge a battery.
- When using the optional Charging Hub (sold separately), it takes 52 minutes to fully charge one battery, 55 minutes when charging two batteries and 85.2 minutes when charging three batteries at the same time.
Note: It is recommended to fully charge the battery at least once every three months.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?