DJI Zenmuse XT2
Thermal imaging camera with 30Hz thermal imaging rate and 4X digital zoom
Our take on the DJI Zenmuse XT2 by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
Thermal imaging camera for Matrice drones
The DJI Zenmuse XT2 pairs a 12-megapixel visual sensor with a high-tech FLIR Tau 2 thermal sensor. Professional drone users can safely monitor fires, keep tabs on hazardous materials, inspect agricultural plots, assist in search-and-rescue operations, and more. The camera is compatible with Matrice 200, Matrice 210, and Matrice 600 unmanned aerial vehicles. This model features a 30Hz thermal frame rate and up to 4X digital zoom.
Versatile mobile app
The downloadable DJI XT2 Pro app for iOS® helps you gather thermal data quickly and efficiently. It allows you to lock the camera onto a specific object, tap a spot on the screen for an instant temperature reading, and focus on a specific temperature band.
Display options help you make sense of what you're seeing quickly, with adjustable color palettes, picture-in-picture, and hybrid visual/thermal data image overlays. And you can set it to notify you any time it detects a temperature spike that exceeds your pre-set parameters.
- 12-megapixel visual sensor
- FLIR Tau 2 thermal sensor
- 4K video at 30 fps
- up to 4X digital zoom
- 12-megapixel visual sensor and FLIR Tau 2 thermal sensor
- 13mm fixed lens
- maximum thermal frame rate: 30 Hz
- thermal sensitivity (NEdT): <50 mk @ f/1.0
- compatible with Matrice 200, Matrice 210, and Matrice 600 unmanned aerial vehicles
- DJI XT Pro app for iOS®l offers several special thermal imaging utilities:
- Temp Alarm: get instant notifications when temperatures exceed pre-set parameters
- Heat Track: instantly lock the camera onto the hottest object in view
- FLIR MSX® overlays image data on top of thermal data for easier interpretation
- Temp Check: tap your monitor screen to get a localized real-time temperature measurement
- lock on to an object of interest with Quick Track
- Isotherms: focus on a specific temperature band
- adjustable color palettes let you customize how data is displayed
- picture-in-picture lets you monitor visual and thermal feeds independently on one screen
- still photography modes: single shot, burst, and interval
- records to optional microSD memory card (UHS speed class 3 required)
- weather-resistant case
Dimensions and Warranty:
- 4-11/16"W x 5"H x 4-7/16"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Why Shop With Us?12 Reasons.
Looking for more? Check out the next model in this lineup.
Double the digital zoom
The DJI Zenmuse XT2 offers these features:
up to 8X digital zoom