About the DJI Zenmuse P1 with Care Enterprise Basic
Generate photogrammetric surveys and maps
Generate photogrammetric surveys and maps
The DJI Zenmuse P1 is a three-axis gimbal and camera combo designed for photogrammetry flight missions — capturing accurate models of terrain and objects via photographic data. It can shoot detailed photos every 0.7 seconds and cover an area up to 1.8 square miles per flight. These photos are then compiled together to create geometric representations of objects and surfaces in the surveyed area for highly accurate 3D reconstructions.
This camera works with the Matrice 300 RTK aerial quadcopter and DJI Terra software (both sold separately), providing an efficient, versatile solution for aerial mapping and surveying. It can be used in a wide range of applications, from city-planning and natural resource management to the real-time disaster site modeling.
Powerful, flexible optics
The Zenmuse P1 has a 45-megapixel full-frame sensor that delivers high-sensitivity, low-noise imaging for excellent performance even in low-light conditions. It comes with a DJI DL 35mm F2.8 LS ASPH lens, but you can swap out for different lenses to match your project. The camera supports 24, 35, and 50mm fixed-focus lenses with detachable DJI DL mounts.
Streamlined data management
To help ease post-flight analysis and data management, the Zenmuse P1 automatically associates mission result files with the Mission Name and Mission Time. A centralized storage location is generated for photos and other files, making it easier to organize and locate key points of data. Each image also contains useful metadata including the status of the drone's RTK module and the camera's position, orientation, focal length, and more. A Field Report even automatically verifies the quality of your data after you finish a mission, saving you time by double-checking positional data, RTK status, and the number of images taken.
Peace of mind
Accidents happen to the best of us. With a DJI Care Enterprise plan covering damage from collisions, water, drops, signal interference, and even user error, you can rest a little easier. This plan includes up to two replacements within one year at corresponding fixed rates ($520 for the first replacement, $580 for the second).
A warranty card is provided in the box for DJI Care Enterprise, which needs to be activated by the user. The plan only covers the Zenmuse P1 gimbal and camera, and not connected drones or accessories. Once the warranty card has been activated, it can only be returned with the Crutchfield product it's applied to.
- gimbal and camera designed for aerial photogrammetry surveying and mapping missions
- for use with Matrice 300 RTK aerial quadcopter (sold separately)
- three-axis image stabilization (tilt, roll, pan)
- mechanical range:
- -130° to +40° (tilt), -55° to +55° (roll), ±320° (pan)
- includes DJI DL 35mm F2.8 LS ASPH lens
- interchangeable with other 24/45/50mm lenses with DJI DL mounts (sold separately)
- DJI Care Enterprise Basic product replacement plan included
- supports DJI Terra mapping software (sold separately)
- 45-megapixel full-frame sensor for low-noise, high sensitivity imaging
- large 4.4 µm pixel size
- takes a photo every 0.7 seconds and covers 1.8 miles square miles per flight
- accurate up to 1.18" horizontally and 1.96" vertically without GCPs (ground control points)
- Smart Oblique Capture rotates the gimbal automatically to take photos at different angles for oblique photography
- only photos that are essential for reconstruction are taken at the edge of the flight area, improving post-processing efficiency
- TimeSync 2.0 synchronizes the camera, gimbal, flight controller, and RTK module within microseconds
- sends median exposure pulse in microseconds, reducing noise
- shutter speed: 1/2000 seconds (mechanical), 1/8000 (electronic)
- aperture range: f/2.8 to f/16
- ISO range: 100-25600
- records to SD memory card (SD card and microSD card included)
- UHS-I rating and above, maximum 512 GB capacity
- mission result files are automatically associated with Mission Name and Mission Time
- centralized storage location for photos, GNSS data, and TimeStamp.MRK files
- image metadata contains RTK status and the camera's intrinsic and extrinsic parameters
- intrinsic parameters: focal length, image sensor format, principal point
- extrinsic parameters: location, orientation
- Fieldwork Report automatically verifies the quality of your data post-flight by checking position, number of images, and RTK status
- 2D Orthomosaic Mission combines images into a seamless mosaic of large area without GCPs
- 3D Oblique Mission acquires multi-angle oblique images and performs centimeter-accurate cadastral surveys to create 3D reality models
- Detailed Modeling Mission faithfully captures and re-creates the fine details and features of vertical and slanted surfaces
- Real-time Mapping Mission provides geographic information for large areas in real-time with DJI Terra software
- includes storage case, camera body cap, lens rear cap, and lens cleaning cloth
- operating temperature: -4° to 122° F
- storage temperature: -4° to 140° F
- resistant to splashes and rain (IPX4 rated)
- 7-13/16"W x 6-9/16"H x 5-1/8"D
- weight: 1.76 lbs.
- warranty: 6 months
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # ZENMUSEP1-CAREBASIC
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the DJI Zenmuse P1 with Care Enterprise Basic