About the DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Zoom with Smart Controller and Enterprise Basic Shield
Zoom in on the action from above
The DJI Mavic 2 Zoom with 2X optical zoom camera is a state-of-the-art aerial photography quadcopter.
Zoom in on the action from above
The DJI Mavic 2 Zoom lets you fly high while zooming in close on the action below, with a 2X optical zoom camera mounted on the fuselage. Shoot cinematic visuals with the specialized dolly zoom function, or digitally stitch up to 9 photos together to create a vivid 48-megapixel super resolution-still.
And while the drone is flying, you get an excellent view from the ground, thanks to the included DJI Smart Controller, which displays camera images on a large built-in screen.
Fly fast and far
The Mavic series has always been popular with our customers, and the Mavic 2 Zoom builds on that legacy. It can fly for up to 31 minutes at a time, with a top speed of 44.7 miles per hour. Omnidirectional obstacle sensing helps you navigate safely.
New low-noise flight technology makes for quieter flights. And the whole thing folds up so you can transport it to and from your launch site with ease.
Special flight modes
Pre-programmed flight modes help you create amazing images with minimal effort. New Hyperlapse mode creates time-lapse photos and processes them automatically, so you don't have to wait for post-production.
You can send the drone on a pre-set flight path, or create and store your own in the Task Library. Either way, you can repeat the same route at any time, and see what's changed. If you want to get a lot of scenery into one image, use one of the four panorama modes: Sphere, Horizontal, Vertical, or 180°.
Included Smart Controller
The 'copter comes with a DJI Smart Controller, which features an ultra-bright 5-1/2", HD display screen. The drone uses the OcuSync 2.0 digital video transmission system to send 1080p video to the controller from up to 4.9 miles away. It works over dual-band Wi-Fi® with automatic switching to seek out the strongest frequency. An HDMI output lets you display photos and video on a compatible TV.
This controller makes social media sharing easier, too. SkyTalk and DJI GO 4 apps are pre-installed, so you can transfer photos and videos to your mobile device easily, and livestream your drone's camera view directly to social media platforms.
Replacement plan for damaged equipment
The included Enterprise Shield Basic plan covers two product replacements for damaged DJI drones and payloads (with the exception of Zenmuse XT and XT2 cameras) covered by the plan within the one-year coverage period, at a small corresponding fixed fee. Replacement products issued under Enterprise Shield Basic meet new product performance and reliability standards.
- quadcopter with 2X optical zoom camera, controller, rechargeable intelligent flight battery, and charger
- included Enterprise Shield Basic plan covers two product replacements for damaged DJI drones and payloads
- foldable, lightweight design makes it easy to carry to your launch destination
- low-noise flight technology for a quieter flight
- flight time: up to 31 minutes
- maximum speed: 44.7 mph
- dock your smartphone with the included controller
- GPS/GLONASS positioning allows super-accurate navigation
- omnidirectional obstacle sensing helps you fly safely
- records to optional microSD memory card (64 GB max., Speed Class 10 or UHS-1 rating required)
- 9-1/2"W x 3-5/16"H x 12-11/16"D (unfolded)
- weight: 1.62 lbs.
2X zoom camera:
- 12-megapixel 1/2.3" CMOS sensor
- 24-48mm lens (2X optical zoom)
- 4X lossless digital zoom
- fast, sharp autofocus
- movie-style dolly zoom feature
- HyperLight improves low-light photography
- digitally stitch 9 photos together to create 48-megapixel super resolution stills
- Hyperlapse mode creates time-lapse photos and processes them automatically
- multiple flight modes including POI 2.0, Waypoint 2.0, Asteroid, Boomerang, and more
- ActiveTrack 2.0 accurately tracks a moving subject at high speed
- 4 panoramic photo modes: Sphere, Horizontal, Vertical, and 180°
- tap where you want to go on your smartphone's screen and the Mavic Pro will smoothly fly there in TapFly mode
- OcuSync 2.0 digital video transmission system:
- sends 1080p live video to the controller from up to 4.9 miles away
- dual-band Wi-Fi® with auto-switching
- 40 Mbps download speed
- share footage with the free, downloadable DJIGO app for iOS® and Android™ devices
- flight telemetry data is stored internally and can be downloaded via micro USB port
DJI Smart Controller:
- ultra-bright 5-1/2" display screen (1080p)
- range: up to 4.97 miles
- customized Android™ operating system
- SkyTalk and DJI GO 4 apps pre-installed
- 4K video playback via HDMI output
- SD card slot for expansion and easy file transfer (accepts microSD cards up to 128GB)
Included accessories and warranty:
- pocket-sized remote controller (2.4 GHz wireless band)
- three pairs of propellers
- one micro USB cable
- one Apple® Lightning®-to-micro USB cable
- one Type-C-to-micro USB cable
- one pair of replacement control sticks
- rechargeable intelligent flight battery
- battery charger
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- Note: The FAA offers the most up-to-date information on safety tips, rules, and regulations for responsible drone use. Many drones need to be registered, and state and/or local laws may restrict their use in some areas.
- MFR # CP.EN.00000155.01.SP
What's in the box:
- Aerial drone w/ gimbal camera
- Smart controller
- Intelligent Flight Battery (pre-installed)
- AC power adapter
- 39" Power cable
- USB/AC power adapter
- 41" USB-C to USB-A cable
- 3.75" microUSB adapter cable
- 6 Propellers
- Gimbal protector (pre-installed)
- 4 Joystick knobs (2 pre-installed)
- Extended port cover
- Quick Start Guide
- Intelligent Flight Battery Safety Guidelines
- "In The Box" booklet
- "DJI Support" card
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Zoom with Smart Controller and Enterprise Basic Shield
Enterprise Series: The Mavic 2 Enterprise (Zoom) is a portable drone with uniquely powerful features designed for businesses, governments, educators and other professionals who want a reliable everyday tool that helps them do their work better. Engineered for businesses that seek to transform their operations with drone technology, the Mavic 2 Enterprise (Zoom) features an ultra-compact and foldable design with an array of advanced controls and accessories (including carry case) that extend users' capabilities during critical operations like firefighting, emergency response, law enforcement, and infrastructure inspections.
FOC Propulsion Motors w/ Low-Noise Propellers: The DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise (Zoom) uses DJI’s FOC propulsion motors combined with efficient propellers for quieter and more efficient flight, delivering a maximum flight time of up to 31 minutes and a top speed of 44.7 mph. Low-noise propellers make your flight incredibly quiet, eliminating any worries of disturbing your surroundings. The propellers adopt a brand new aerodynamic design, which results in quieter flight, increased efficiency, and extended flight time. They also offer a quick-release design.
- Max Ascent Speed: 5m/s (Sport mode), 4m/s (Positioning mode)
- Max Descent Speed: 3m/s (Sport mode), 3m/s (Positioning mode)
- Max Speed: 44.7 mph in Sport mode without wind
- Max Height: 1,640 feet
- Max Wind Speed Resistance: 18mph to 23.6mph
Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing w/ APAS: FlightAutonomy has been upgraded to include Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing with an Advanced Pilot Assistance System (APAS). Mavic 2 Enterprise's Advanced Pilot Assistance System (APAS) allows the drone to sense and automatically avoid obstacles in front of and behind it, providing additional safety - especially for new pilots and when flying in areas with obstacles or rugged terrain. The Mavic 2 Enterprise (Zoom) is equipped with Forward, Backward, Downward, and Lateral Visions System, plus Upward and Downward Infrared Sensing Systems, providing omnidirectional obstacle sensing (if lighting conditions are adequate). The main components of the Forward, Backward, and Downward Vision Systems are six cameras located on the nose, rear side, and the underside of the aircraft. Lateral Visions Systems are two cameras located on either side of the aircraft. The main components of the Upward and Downward Infrared Sensing Systems are two 3D infrared modules located on the upper and underside of the aircraft.
- Forward & Backward Visions Systems: Using the Forward and Backward Visions Systems, the aircraft can actively brake when detecting obstacles in front. The Forward and Backward Visions Systems work best with adequate lighting and clear marked textured obstacles. To allow for sufficient time to break, the aircraft should not fly more than 31mps when fly forward or more than 27mps when flying backward.
- Lateral Visions Systems: The Lateral Vision Systems require better lighting and more textured or clearly marked obstacles, and cannot sense dynamic objects such as moving people, vehicles, tree branches, or blinking lights.
- Downward Visions & Infrared Sensing Systems: The Downward Vision System and Infrared Sensing System helps the aircraft maintain its current position and hover in place more precisely and fly indoors or in other environments where GPS signal is unavailable. In addition, the Auxiliary Bottom Light located on the underside of the aircraft improves visibility for the Downward Vision Systems in weak light conditions. The Downward Vision System and Infrared Sensing System activate automatically when the aircraft is turned done.
Note: FlightAutonomy only provides a certain amount of protection in specific environments and does not compensate for user judgment during flight. The Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing technology does not fully cover the circumference of a 360° arc. DJI warranty does not cover any loss caused by crashing. Please be aware of your surroundings and app notifications when operating the Mavic 2 Enterprise (Zoom) to ensure safety.
OcuSync 2.0 Digital Video Transmission: Mavic 2 Enterprise features DJI's latest video and data transmission system, OcuSync 2.0, providing a more stable connection between the drone and its remote controller. The system features stronger interference resistance and auto-switching capabilities that supports both 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz frequency bands with the capability to use different frequencies for uplink and downlink data streams. OcuSync 2.0 delivers such a strong high definition video (up to 1080p) transmission feedback to the pilot that it could be received up to nearly five miles away, though all drone pilots must follow applicable laws about keeping drones within their line of sight. OcuSync 2.0 offers a download speed of up to 40Mbps and latency as low as 120ms, delivering a smoother video feed and overall better experience.
AirSense Technology: The Mavic 2 Enterprise (Zoom) comes equipped with DJI's AirSense technology to help improve pilot's situational awareness and enhance airspace safety. AirSense uses an integrated receiver to automatically alert drone pilots of ADS-B signals from nearby airplanes and helicopters, providing real-time positioning alerts through the DJI Pilot mobile app. This provides an extra level of safety for professional drone operators who fly in congested airspace or near complicated operations, such as wildfire suppression, disaster recovery and infrastructure monitoring. DJI AirSense is a key system to help ensure drones remain a safe addition to the skies.
24GB Onboard Data Storage: Mavic 2 Enterprise (Zoom) is designed with new features to protect the integrity of photos, videos, flight logs and other data generated during sensitive flights. An industry first, the Mavic 2 Enterprise (Zoom) incorporates 24GB of onboard data storage and password protection, creating accountability for all access to the drone's functions and stored data. When Password Protection is enabled, users are required to enter their password each time they activate the drone, link the remote controller with the drone, and access the drone's onboard storage, giving them full, exclusive use and enhanced security. This provides secure access to the drone and its onboard data storage, while protecting that data even if the drone is physically compromised.
Flight Modes: The Mavic 2 Enterprise (Zoom) has three flights modes (Positioning/Sport/Tripod), plus a fourth flight mode (Attitude) that the aircraft automatically switches to in certain circumstances.
- P-Mode (Positioning): The Positioning mode works best when the GPS signal is strong. The aircraft utilizes GPS and the Vision Systems to locate itself, stabilize, and navigate between obstacles. Intelligent Flight Modes are enabled in the mode. The maximum forward flight speed is 31mph and the maximum backward flight speed is 27mph when in P-mode.
- A-Mode (Attitude): The aircraft will automatically changes to Attitude mode when the Vision Systems are unavailable or disabled and when the GPS signal is weak or the compass experiences interference. When the Vision Systems are unavailable, the aircraft cannot position itself or brake automatically, which increases the risk of potential flight hazards. In Attitude mode, the aircraft may be more easily affected by its surrounds. Environmental factors such as wind can result in horizontal shifting, which may present hazards, especially when flying in confined spaces.
- S-Mode (Sport): In Sport mode, the aircraft responses are optimized for agility and speed making it more responsive to joystick movements. The maximum flight speed is 44.7mph. The Vision Systems are disabled and the aircraft only uses GPS for positioning when in Sport mode. Intelligent Flight Modes are not available and the aircraft cannot sense or avoid obstacles when in Sport mode.
- T-Mode (Tripod): Tripod mode makes the aircraft more stable during shooting with limited flight speed. The maximum flight speed, maximum ascend speed and maximum descend speed are 1 m/s. Intelligent Flight Modes are not available in Tripod mode.
Missions Flight: Mission Flight supports flight planning and allows you to control the drone automatically, making your workflow music simpler and more efficient. You can setup up custom waypoints along a flight pattern and store them so they can be accessed later through the DJI Pilot app.
Return To Home (RTH) w/ Precision Landing: The Return to Home (RTH) function brings the aircraft back to the last recorded home point. Its Forward Vision System allows the aircraft to create a real-time map of its flight route as it flies, so it can retrace its flight pattern to return to the home point. Once the aircraft has returned to its home point, it will scan the terrain below and attempt to land automatically. There are three types of Return to Home (RTH) - Smart RTH, Low Battery RTH, and Failsafe RTH.
- Smart RTH: If the GPS signal is sufficiently strong, Smart RTH can be used to bring the aircraft back to the home point by manually activating this feature from the remote controller or DJI Pilot app on your Apple iOS or Android OS device.
- Low Battery RTH: Low Battery RTH is trigger when the Intelligent Flight Battery is depleted to the point that the safe return of the aircraft may be affected. The DJI 4 GO app will display a warning when the battery level is low. The aircraft will then automatically return to the home.
- Failsafe RTH: Failsafe RTH automatically activates after the remote control signal is lost for more than two seconds. When Failsafe RTH is activated, the aircraft will start to retrace its original flight route to the recorded home point.
Flight Limits & GEO Zones: Flight limitations are applied by default to help you operate the drone safely and legally. Flight limitations include altitude limits, distance limits, and GEO Zones. The flight altitude and distance limits can be changed in the DJI Pilot app. Make sure to abide by all laws and regulations when flying the Mavic 2 Enterprise (Zoom).
Included Accessories: The DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise (Zoom) allows DJI accessories to be securely mounted to the drone's body and is operated through the flight control app. These accessories open new paths for pilots to communicate and work from the air, moving drones beyond imaging tools and into configurable platforms that enhance aerial productivity. The following DJI accessories are included -
- Spotlight: A dual spotlight with a brightness of 2,400 lumens aids operators in carrying out missions in dark or low-light areas. Spotlight is ideal for search and rescue as well as inspection applications.
- Speaker: A loudspeaker with a maximum projection of 100 decibels (1-meter distance) lets pilots play up to 10 custom voice recordings on demand, providing a communications channel to nearby individuals that can be critical during lifesaving emergency operations.
- Beacon: Designed with U.S. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Night Waiver standards in mind, the M2E Beacon features a bright flashing strobe visible three miles away. This helps pilots carry out missions in low-light conditions or at night much more safely, and provides additional airspace awareness for operators of nearby drones and traditional aircraft.
- Case: The case offers both protection and excellent storage ability. The interior of the case is carefully-designed to fit the Mavic 2 Enterprise (Zoom) drone with EVA foam inserts that provide an exact fit and keep it safe from impact. Ample interior space accommodates the aircraft and remote controller; as well as the battery, charger, spare propellers, and other accessories (including the spotlight, speaker, and beacon).
FAA Rules & Regulations: Please familiarize yourself with the FAA's rules & regulations for unmanned aircraft systems before flying your drone. Click here for more details.
Zoom Camera: The gimbal mounted 4K camera is powered by a 1/2.3" CMOS image sensor with 12 million effective pixels and features 24-48mm zoom lens for smooth, stable video and photo images. Designed for dynamic operations, the camera extends the pilot's sense of sight with 2x optical/3x digital zoom, a 83° to 48° FOV (field of view), f/2.8 to f/-11 aperture, and shooting range of 0.5m to infinite. This zoom technology profoundly improves the ability of drones to identify and inspect dangerous or difficult areas, as well as to help emergency services protect life and property.
3-Axis Gimbal: To provide true 4K aerial video and a smooth live feed, the Mavic 2 Enterprise (Zoom) employs DJI's latest 3-axis gimbal technology, ensuring smooth, stable footage in just about any situation. With brushless motors on all three axes (tilt/roll/pan), the gimbal can control the camera with precision, adjusting it to eliminate shake caused by movement from the Mavic 2 Enterprise (Zoom) drone. Two gimbal operation modes are available - Follow Mode and FPV Mode. In Follow Mode, the angle between the gimbal's orientation and aircraft's nose remains constant at all time. In FPV Mode, the gimbal synchronizes with the movement of the aircraft to provide a first-person perspective flying experience.
- Mechanical Range: -135° to +45° (Tilt), -100 to +100° (Pan)
- Controllable Range: -90° to +30° (Tilt), -75° to +75° (Pan)
- Max Control Speed: 120°/s
- Angular Vibration Range: +/- 0.005°
4K Video: The DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise (Zoom)'s 3-axis gimbal 4K camera can shoot smooth video up to 4K (8-bit) with high-quality and detail. Video recording modes include - 4K (3840x2160 @ 24/25/30p), 2.7K (2688x1512 @ 24/25/30/48/50/60p), and FHD (1920x1080 @ 24/25/30/48/50/60/120p). The ISO range can be set to 100-3200. Video is recorded in either MP4 or MOV (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264).
12MP Photos: The DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise (Zoom)'s 3-axis gimbal 4K camera will also capture 12 megapixel (4000 x 3000) still images in JPEG or DNG RAW format. The camera's shutter speed can be set to 8s to 1/8000s, while the ISO range can be set to 100-1600 (auto) or 100-3200 (manual). Still photography modes include Single Shot, Burst Shooting (3/5/7 frames), Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB), or Interval (2/3/5/7/10/15/20/30/60s).
MicroSD Card Slot: The Mavic 2 Enterprise (Zoom) features a microSD card slot with support for microSD, microSDHC, and microSDXC memory cards with a capacity up to 128GB and speed up to UHS-1 Grade 3. All video and photos are recorded on a microSD, microSDHC, or microSDXC card (not included). The Mavic 2 Enterprise (Zoom) also featuresan integrated 24GB internal memory for storing videos and photos.
GPS Timestamp: A new GPS timestamping feature encodes the time, date, and location of every recorded image, aiding in pilot accountability and ensuring that data captured by the drone can be trusted and used in situations from reviewing critical infrastructure inspections to potential legal proceedings.
Local Data Mode: The Mavic 2 Enterprise (Zoom) users with heightened data security concerns can use DJI's Local Data Mode feature which, when activated, will stop the user's connected mobile device from sending or receiving any data over the internet. This provides added security assurances for operators of flights involving critical infrastructure, governmental projects or other sensitive missions.
5.5" HD Screen: The DJI Smart Controller has a built-in 5.5" HD (1080p) screen, providing an ultra-bright display to keep your live feed easily viewable, even in direct sunlight outdoors. At 1000 cd/m2, the display is approximately twice as bright as conventional smartphone and tablet devices. The display screen's brightness can be manually or or automatically adjusted. When in Auto mode is enabled, the DJI Smart Controller's built-in light sensor will automatically adjust the brightness level according to the surrounding environment. By enabling the SRE (Sunlight Readable Enhancement) function, the display screen will be automatically enhanced and optimized so that content is still clearly visible even under direct sunlight. The 5.5" HD (1080p) screen can be used for live-view and video playback.
OcuSync 2.0 Full-HD Video Transmission: Equipped with OcuSync 2.0 Full-HD video transmission technology, the DJI Smart Controller supports automatic switching between 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz, reducing the influence of environmental interference on drone operation and image quality. This also ensures reliable long-range transmission at distances of up to 5 miles (8km). Once initially paired with the DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise (Zoom) drone, the DJI Smart Controller will automatically connect to your drone as soon as it's powered on so you can take off fast and never miss a moment of the action.
Embedded DJI Pilot App: The embedded DJI Pilot app is a robust software application developed specifically for DJI Enterprise Series drones. This new DJI Pilot app provides control of the aircraft, live video transmission in real-time, photo & video capture, as well as playback functions - all from your compatible mobile device. You can also update the firmware and check flight records using the DJI Pilot app.
Joystick, Push-Button, & Touchscreen Controls: The DJI Smart Controller features joystick & push-button, and touchscreen controls to operate the DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise (Zoom) drone. The joystick and push-button controls operate basic flight and camera functions, while the touchscreen gives you access to more advanced flight and camera features. Customizable buttons can quickly enable or disable frequently used functions.
- Flight Controls: Use dual 4-way joystick controllers to operate your drone's flight pattern; including Orientation (Yaw) Up/Down (Throttle), Forward/Backward (Pitch), and Left/Right (Roll). You can also use the Flight Mode switch to select P-mode (Positioning), S-mode (Sport), A-mode (Attitude), or T-Mode (Tripod). In addition, you can press and hold the "RTH" button to start the Return-to-Home procedure. The touchscreen gives you access to Intelligent Flight Modes and Flight Settings.
- Camera Controls: Use the controller's Shutter button to shoot still photos and the Record button to capture videos. A multi-function dial lets you adjust a variety of camera settings such as ISO, shutter seed, exposure, focus, and aperture. The touchscreen gives you access to Intelligent Camera Modes and Camera Settings.
Note: The DJI Smart Controller supports Dual Remote Controller Mode, which allows two remote cotnrollers to connect the same DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise (Zoom) aerial drone.
Audio/Video Playback: Your DJI Smart Controller's recorded audio/video and be played back on its 5.5" HD screen and built-in speaker. It's also equipped with an HDMI output that lets you playback your recorded audio/video files on an external display monitor or TV.
Built-In Microphone & Speaker: The DJI Smart Controller features a built-in microphone for recording audio and built-in speaker for playback.
16GB Memory + microSD Card Slot: The DJI Smart Controller features a built-in 16GB memory for recording video and photos from the Mavic 2 Enterprise (Zoom) drone, as well as audio from the DJI Smart Controller's built-in microphone. The DJI Smart Controller is also equipped with a microSD card slot, so you can expand its built-in memory. The DJI Smart Controller can record up to 4K video (H.264 or H.265 formats). It supports microSD cards with a capacity of up to 128 GB and R/W speed up to UHS-I Speed Grade 3.
Transferring Files: You can easily transfer your aerial photos and videos from the DJI Smart Controller to your Apple iOS 10.0+ or Android OS 5.0+ device using the DJI Pilot app's new Go Share function. You can also insert the DJI Smart Controller's microSD card directly into a computer or use a card-reader to transfer files to a computer. In addition, you can transfer files by connecting the DJI Smart Controller via USB to any computer that uses Microsoft Windows and selecting "Transfer Files" from the Smart Controller menu.
DJI FlightHub: The DJI FlightHub is a web-based drone management platform that provides you with real-time monitoring, flight-logs, and data, team management, and more. The DJI FlightHub is a one-stop solution for managing your drone operations, supporting large organizations to effectively scale their aerial operations. Compatible with the Mavic 2 Enterprise (Zoom), you can integrate FlightHub directly into your existing fleet of DJI drones and leverage its aerial intel across your organization.
Optional DJI Goggles: The optional DJI Goggles Racing Edition (sold separately) is equipped with high-performance displays and an ultra-low latency video downlink a real-time First Person View (FPV) aerial experience. Using DJI's OcuSync wireless transmission system, DJI Goggles RE wirelessly link with DJI's Mavic 2 Enterprise (Zoom) aerial drone for a wireless transmission range of up to 4.3miles/7km with latency as low as 50ms. Four antennas built into the Goggles RE provide signal detection in all directions, staying connected to the drone even when it's behind you. The DJ Goggles RE support head tracking, allowing both aircraft and gimbal to be controlled with head movements for a hole new flying experience.
Rechargeable Lithium-Polymer Batteries: The DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise (Zoom) is powered by a high-density, rechargeable lithium-polymer (LiPo) battery that has a capacity of 3850mAh and voltage of 15.4V. This battery can provide a flight time of up to 31 minutes (at a constant speed in conditions with no wind) and a hover time of 29 minutes (with no wind). The DJI Smart Controller's rechargeable lithium-ionbattery (5000mAh) can work continuously for up to 2.5 hours. The batteries must be fully charged before using them for the first time.
Intelligent Flight Battery: The DJI Intelligent Flight Battery in the Mavic 2 Enterprise (Zoom) adopts the latest technologies to ensure that the flight control system is able to obtain accurate battery level. This allows it to calculate remaining flight times more accurately. It also gives pilots a full understanding of the overall battery status, including real-time battery cell status, circle number, temperature and more, and all in the DJI Pilot app on your smartphone. The aerial drone will automatically return to home if the battery signal is getting too low. The drone may land automatically if the current battery level can only support the aircraft long enough to descend from its current altitude.
BMS (Battery Management System): As well as monitoring the battery status during flight, the BMS (Battery Management System) also has overcharge and over discharge protection, reducing the likelihood of battery damage. When not in use for extended periods of time, DJI Intelligent Flight Battery automatically discharges to 50% charge, keeping it at an optimum charge level for extended battery life. When flying in cold temperatures, the BMS will activate low-temperature protection and will control power output according to the temperature. This ensures the battery can provide adequate propulsion without damage from the cold.
Self-Heating Function: A new self-heating feature of the Intel-light Flight battery, specifically designed for Mavic 2 Enterprise, allows the drone to perform reliably in adverse weather conditions as low as 14 Fahrenheit. The self-heating function will be automatically enabled when attached to the aircraft and powered on.
AC Power Adapter: An AC power adapter is included to charge the Mavic 2 Enterprise's lithium-polymer (LiPo) battery. The AC power adapter is also outfitted with a USB (type-A) port to charge the included remote controller and microUSB jack to charge your smartphone. Charging times is approximately 1.5 hours for the Mavic 2 Zoom's Intelligent Flight Battery and 2 hours for the Smart Controller's battery.