About the DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Zoom with Smart Controller and Enterprise Basic Shield
Zoom in on the action from above
The DJI Mavic 2 Zoom with 2X optical zoom camera is a state-of-the-art aerial photography quadcopter.
Zoom in on the action from above
The DJI Mavic 2 Zoom lets you fly high while zooming in close on the action below, with a 2X optical zoom camera mounted on the fuselage. Shoot cinematic visuals with the specialized dolly zoom function, or digitally stitch up to 9 photos together to create a vivid 48-megapixel super resolution-still.
And while the drone is flying, you get an excellent view from the ground, thanks to the included DJI Smart Controller, which displays camera images on a large built-in screen.
Fly fast and far
The Mavic series has always been popular with our customers, and the Mavic 2 Zoom builds on that legacy. It can fly for up to 31 minutes at a time, with a top speed of 44.7 miles per hour. Omnidirectional obstacle sensing helps you navigate safely.
New low-noise flight technology makes for quieter flights. And the whole thing folds up so you can transport it to and from your launch site with ease.
Special flight modes
Pre-programmed flight modes help you create amazing images with minimal effort. New Hyperlapse mode creates time-lapse photos and processes them automatically, so you don't have to wait for post-production.
You can send the drone on a pre-set flight path, or create and store your own in the Task Library. Either way, you can repeat the same route at any time, and see what's changed. If you want to get a lot of scenery into one image, use one of the four panorama modes: Sphere, Horizontal, Vertical, or 180°.
Included Smart Controller
The 'copter comes with a DJI Smart Controller, which features an ultra-bright 5-1/2", HD display screen. The drone uses the OcuSync 2.0 digital video transmission system to send 1080p video to the controller from up to 4.9 miles away. It works over dual-band Wi-Fi® with automatic switching to seek out the strongest frequency. An HDMI output lets you display photos and video on a compatible TV.
This controller makes social media sharing easier, too. SkyTalk and DJI GO 4 apps are pre-installed, so you can transfer photos and videos to your mobile device easily, and livestream your drone's camera view directly to social media platforms.
Replacement plan for damaged equipment
The included Enterprise Shield Basic plan covers two product replacements for damaged DJI drones and payloads (with the exception of Zenmuse XT and XT2 cameras) covered by the plan within the one-year coverage period, at a small corresponding fixed fee. Replacement products issued under Enterprise Shield Basic meet new product performance and reliability standards.
- quadcopter with 2X optical zoom camera, controller, rechargeable intelligent flight battery, and charger
- included Enterprise Shield Basic plan covers two product replacements for damaged DJI drones and payloads
- foldable, lightweight design makes it easy to carry to your launch destination
- low-noise flight technology for a quieter flight
- flight time: up to 31 minutes
- maximum speed: 44.7 mph
- dock your smartphone with the included controller
- GPS/GLONASS positioning allows super-accurate navigation
- omnidirectional obstacle sensing helps you fly safely
- records to optional microSD memory card (64 GB max., Speed Class 10 or UHS-1 rating required)
- 9-1/2"W x 3-5/16"H x 12-11/16"D (unfolded)
- weight: 1.62 lbs.
2X zoom camera:
- 12-megapixel 1/2.3" CMOS sensor
- 24-48mm lens (2X optical zoom)
- 4X lossless digital zoom
- fast, sharp autofocus
- movie-style dolly zoom feature
- HyperLight improves low-light photography
- digitally stitch 9 photos together to create 48-megapixel super resolution stills
- Hyperlapse mode creates time-lapse photos and processes them automatically
- multiple flight modes including POI 2.0, Waypoint 2.0, Asteroid, Boomerang, and more
- ActiveTrack 2.0 accurately tracks a moving subject at high speed
- 4 panoramic photo modes: Sphere, Horizontal, Vertical, and 180°
- tap where you want to go on your smartphone's screen and the Mavic Pro will smoothly fly there in TapFly mode
- OcuSync 2.0 digital video transmission system:
- sends 1080p live video to the controller from up to 4.9 miles away
- dual-band Wi-Fi® with auto-switching
- 40 Mbps download speed
- share footage with the free, downloadable DJIGO app for iOS® and Android™ devices
- flight telemetry data is stored internally and can be downloaded via micro USB port
DJI Smart Controller:
- ultra-bright 5-1/2" display screen (1080p)
- range: up to 4.97 miles
- customized Android™ operating system
- SkyTalk and DJI GO 4 apps pre-installed
- 4K video playback via HDMI output
- SD card slot for expansion and easy file transfer (accepts microSD cards up to 128GB)
Included accessories and warranty:
- pocket-sized remote controller (2.4 GHz wireless band)
- three pairs of propellers
- one micro USB cable
- one Apple® Lightning®-to-micro USB cable
- one Type-C-to-micro USB cable
- one pair of replacement control sticks
- rechargeable intelligent flight battery
- battery charger
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- Note: The FAA requires users to register their drones. State and/or local laws may also restrict the use of this drone in certain areas.
- MFR # CP.EN.00000155.01.SP
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Zoom with Smart Controller and Enterprise Basic Shield