About the Race Sport RSUKIT
Add cool LED lights to your car or truck
Add cool LED lights to your car or truck
If you're looking to add more style to your ride with underbody LED lighting, you really need to check out this ColorADAPT kit from Race Sport. With tri-color RGB micro-LEDs, this kit provides a strong, refined wide-angle light, in bright, vibrant colors. The LEDs are housed in an aluminum channel that's silicone-coated and IP67-rated for weather resistance. The result is a kit that'll shine brighter and longer.
Vibrant and versatile
Use the wallet-sized remote or the mini keychain remote to choose from 16 selectable colors, with dimmer and speed control, plus white strobe, fade, flash, and music cycles. The wireless LED controller also responds to sound activation.
You also have your choice of installations. You'll find the 12-volt plug handy for quick connections, or you can use the included fuse tap adapters for a cleaner, more permanent installation. All other mounting hardware is included.
- underbody lighting kit for cars and trucks
- 16 selectable colors with dimmer and speed control
- white strobe, fade, flash, and music cycles.
- IP67 rated weatherproof
- package includes:
- two 48-inch bars and two 36-inch bars
- four 10-foot extension cables
- two remotes: wallet-sized and mini keychain-sized
- wireless LED controller with sound activation
- car charger plug for quick installations
- fuse tap adapters for clean, permanent installations
- mounting hardware
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # RSUKIT
What's in the box:
- Two 48.50" LED strips w/38" of attached wire terminated in a 4-pin connector
- Two 36.50" LED strips w/38" of attached wire terminated in a 4-pin connector
- Control box with four 4" pigtails for LED wires and an attached 11" antenna
- Four 10' Extension cables for LED strips w/4-pin connectors on both ends
- 12 VDC Lighter adapter with on/off button and attached 38" cord terminated in DC plug
- DC plug w/10' power/ground wires for hardwiring
- Keychain remote control
- "Credit card" style remote control
- Thirty 8" wire ties
- Sixteen 12" wire ties
- 3 Fuse taps w/5" of wire and installed 10 A fuse (one ATO
- one mini-ATO
- one low-profile mini)
- Phillips head jeweler's screwdriver
- Two 2-1/2" strips of hook-and-loop fastener w/adhesive backing
- 14 Metal clamp-inserts for LED strips
- 16 Plastic LED strip clamps
- Sixteen 1/2" Phillips head screws
- Fourteen 1/4" Phillips head screws
- Alcohol prep pad
More details on the Race Sport RSUKIT
Overview: The Race Sport Lighting RSUKIT is an under body LED lighting kit that provides a wide array of color options, housed in durable weatherproof strips designed for any environment.
Lights: The LED kit includes two 48" and two 36" LED light bars, each with 3' of attached cable, along with four 10' extension cables. All of these are terminated in 4-pin plugs designed to snap together for an easier install. Each light bar is made up of tri-color 5050 RGB micro-LEDs, providing a stronger more vibrant light. The LEDs are housed in a durable aluminum channel with silicone coating that provides an IP67 weatherproof rating. Mounting hardware for the LED strips include 16 plastic clamps with metal inserts along with two sets of different size screws and a multitude of wire ties.
Control: Two remotes are provided for operating the RSUKIT, a mini keychain remote control and a "credit card" style remote that offers more control options. Along with power On/Off, there are 16 preset color buttons, including white light, that can all be either dimmed or brightened. Other controls include:
- White Strobe: This pulses white light.
- Color Cycle: This option runs through each of the colors with instant change for each.
- Fade: Similar to the Color Cycle option, this provides a smooth transition between each color change.
- Sound: The light bars can be set to change colors in response to ambient sound.
Power: The RSUKIT includes multiple connection options for powering the unit. A lighter adaptor with built-in On/Off button provides the quickest and easiest connection. There's also a DC plug with 10' of power and ground wire that can be hardwired into the vehicle's electrical system, or used in conjunction with one of the three provided fuse taps for connection to a fuse box. The fuse taps include a standard ATO type, a mini-ATO, and a low-profile mini.