About the Pryma 1
A beautiful blend of style and substance
The Pryma 1 headphones can be separated into 3 pieces for easy storage and customization.
A beautiful blend of style and substance
Pryma 1 over-the-ear headphones combine audiophile sound and cutting-edge style. They're designed and handcrafted in Italy by Sonus faber — makers of fine speakers that grace museums and art galleries as well as living rooms all over the world. The Pryma 1's lightweight aluminum earcups and microfiber-lined genuine leather headband and ear cushions mean that these headphones are as comfortable as they are stylish. Different-colored headbands are available separately, and ear cushions will be out soon too, so you can swap these pieces out for a custom look.
Indulge your ears
The soft, luxurious ear cushions have a spacious feel that belies their compact size. The carefully crafted earcups use a closed-back design that helps keep distractions at bay. They feature large 40mm drivers for sound that's consistently natural and detailed, no matter what device you plug them into or what genre of music you play. 99.99% pure oxygen-free copper cables and voice coils keep your music dynamic and distortion-free.
- hand-crafted in Italy with high-quality materials and genuine leather accents
- closed-back design helps seal out external noise while still producing spacious, lifelike sound
- 40mm dynamic drivers with Mylar diaphragms and neodymium magnets
- oversized voice coils made of 99.9% oxygen-free copper for better power handling and conductivity
- 51.2" removable connection cable made from 99.9% oxygen-free copper for dynamic sound output with minimal distortion
- in-line microphone and controls for use with compatible iOS® devices
- earcups and headband detach for easy storage and customization
- magnetic ear pads detach from earcups
- interchangeable leather headband
- free 3-month trial of TIDAL streaming music service with purchase
- sensitivity: 118 dB
- impedance: 32 ohms
- frequency range: 10 - 25,000 Hz
- weight: 12.5 oz.
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # HDP0105FIN
What's in the box:
- 2 Over-ear headphone ear cups (Dark gray/rose gold trim)
- Padded leather head strap (black)
- 57" Audio cord with in-line microphone/remote (straight 3.5mm plug)
More details on the Pryma 1
Features & specs
|Earcup Width x Height||3" x 3.75"|
|Mic For Taking Calls||Yes|
|Frequency Response||10-25k Hz|
|1/4-inch Adapter Included||No|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|
Overview: The Pryma 01 over-ear headphones combine style and functionality. The strap and ear cups are made of high-quality materials for a unique look. The drivers are made by Sonus faber, an Italian-based high-end speaker manufacturer, to deliver world class sound. The Pryma 01 headphones are handmade in Italy.
Construction: The Prima 01 has a genuine, high-quality stitched Italian leather head strap with a breathable microfiber liner. The lightweight aluminum ear cups feature a fingerprint-proof coating to keep them looking great. The head strap attaches to the ear cups via a copper and stainless steel buckle. The strap has four holes on each end to allow you to personalize the fit. The plush ear cushions are specially designed to comfortably fit around your ears for hours of listening pleasure without fatigue.
Drivers: The Pryma 01 is equipped with Sonus faber 40mm dynamic drivers with lightweight Mylar diaphragms and neodymium magnets. The oversized voice coils are made of 99.99% oxygen-free copper (OFC) for maximum power handling and signal transfer.
Cable: The 54" cable plugs into both ear cups via mono 2.5mm plugs, and into your audio source device with a stereo 3.5mm plug. The conductors are made of 99.99% oxygen-free copper for a dynamic sound with minimal distortion. The exterior of the cable has a smooth finish to reduce contact noise. The in-line microphone and 1-button remote control let you control your music and mobile phone calls. The remote is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 25kHz
- Impedance: 32 ohms (1 kHz)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.1% at 90dB SPL
- Rated Input Power: 120mW
- Sensitivity: 118 dB SPL (1 kHz at 1 mW)
- Dimensions: Earcups: 3" width, 3.75" height, 1.375" depth
- Weight: 12.52 ounces
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?