About the ELAC ABST-101-BK
A sturdy and attractive foundation for your AS-61
Proud owner of ELAC AS-61 stand-mount speakers? ELAC created this rock-solid stand to help deliver a stellar listening experience. It features molded knobs that you can use to dial in precise leveling of each corner. Spiked feet and protective rubber discs are included for use on carpet or hardwood floors.
- custom-designed speaker stand for the ELAC Adante AS-61 stand-mount speaker
- provides an attractive, rock-solid foundation for your speaker
- constructed from high-quality steel and aluminum
- the central column can be filled with sand or shot (not included) during assembly for additional mass and stability
- integrated cable management allows speaker wire to be hidden away
- the steel top plate is pre-drilled for optional mounting to the base of the speaker
- 13-13/16"W x 23-3/8"H x 18-1/16"D
- shipped weight: 38 lbs.
- sold individually
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # ABST101-BK
What's in the box:
- 2 Upright posts
- 4 Spike feet (each include a floor spike / nub / knob / rubber washer)
- 4 Protective discs
- 20 Machine screws
- Assembly Instructions
ELAC ABST-101-BK reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the ELAC ABST-101-BK
Adante Series Bookshelf Speaker Stand: The Adante Series bookshelf speaker stand (ABST-101-BK) has been specifically designed by ELAC to complement the AS-61 bookshelf loudspeaker's design and enhance its performance. Aluminum center columns are hollow and can be filled with media (from sand to lead shot) for additional mass. A steel top plate is predrilled to correspond to threaded inserts in the base of each speaker. The base plate of each stand is machined from solid, 4mm-thick steel for added stability. Custom-made, adjustable locking spikes are fitted at each corner.
Note: The Adante Series bookshelf speaker stand (ABST-101-BK) is packaged and sold individually. It will require assembly.
Heavy-Duty Base w/ Spike & Rubber Feet: A heavy-duty base design used for the Adante Series bookshelf speaker stand (ABST-101-BK) provides a larger, more stable footprint and adds stability and optimum coupling of the AS-61 bookshelf speaker from the floor. Molded knobs dial in precise leveling of the four corners, which are supplied with spike-feet and protective rubber discs, used according to whether the stand is placed on a soft or hard floor surface. The protective discs add approximately 0.25" to the overall height of the speaker stand.
Wire Management: The Adante Series bookshelf speaker stand (ABST-101-BK) features a wire channel through one of center columns which allows you to route your speaker wire to the AS-61 bookshelf loudspeaker neatly.
1 question already asked