About the ELAC LS-80G
A sturdy foundation for your ELAC speakers
These custom-built ELAC stands are designed to provide a stable foundation for ELAC's Navis, Carina, and VELA stand-mount speakers. They place the speakers at the ideal listening height to help you get the best sound quality.
The stands come with a selection of top plates with pre-drilled holes that let you mount your speakers securely. The center column can be filled with sand, shot, etc. for added mass and vibration damping. Carpet spikes are included for additional stability on a rug or thick carpet, and vibration-isolating disc feet are included for use with hard floors.
- pair of custom-designed speaker stands for select ELAC speakers
- provides an attractive, rock-solid foundation for your speakers
- aluminum center column with steel top plate
- top plates feature matching hole patterns so speaker can be securely fixed to the stand
- center column can be filled with sand, shot, etc. for added stability and vibration damping
- solid 3/8" thick steel base plate
- adjustable spiked feet are included for added stability on carpet
- non-abrasive discs included for solid floors
- 10"W x 23"H x 9-11/16"D (with spikes)
- weight: 13.7 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # LS80-G
What's in the box:
- 2 Upright posts
- 2 Large top-plates
- 2 Small top-plates 2 Base-plates
- Sixteen M4x15mm screws
- Sixteen M5x25mm screws
- Eight M5x10mm screws
- 8 Feet 8 Spikes
- 8 Protective discs
- Self-adhesive pads
- Assembly Instructions
Scratch & Dent items may be missing non-essential accessories. In some cases the manufacturer's accessories have been replaced with generic equivalents.
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the ELAC LS-80G
Speaker Compatibility: The LS-80 speaker stand has been custom designed to match the new range of speakers from ELAC - including Navis, Carina and Vela (all sold separately). The speaker stand comes with a selection of top plates with hole patterns to match the chosen speaker, allowing it to be securely fixed to the stand.
- Large Top-Plate Dimensions: 6.0625" x 6.875"
- Small Top-Plate Dimensions: 5.1875" x 5.6875"
Note: The speaker stand can also be used with other brands of bookshelf loudspeaker that are similiar in size to the Navis, Carina, and Vela series speakers from ELAC.
Heavy-Duty Construction: The ELAC LS-80 speaker stand is constructed from an aluminum center column with a steel top plate and a substantial 3/8" thick steel base plate. The mass of the base plate adds extra stability to the stand. The center column is fillable with your choice of material to add further mass and damping to the stand.
- Base-Plate Dimensions: 9.0625" (w) x 10.5" (d)
Note: The speaker stand does not allow you to run speaker wire up through center column and provides no cable or wire management.
Isolation Feet: The ELAC LS-80 stand comes supplied with spikes and protective dics allowing use on either carpet, hardwood, tile, laminate, or vinyl flooring. In addition there are self-adhsive protective pads which stick to the bottom of the protective discs. The feet help isolate the stand and speaker from the floor preventing any unwanted vibration.
- Height w/ Spikes: 23.375"
- Height w/ Spikes & Discs: 23.5"
Note: The speaker stand should not be used without the spike feet and/or protective discs.