About the ELAC Reference Sensible Speaker Cables
Serious, sensible speaker cables
ELAC makes great speakers, and great speakers deserve great cables. ELAC's Reference Sensible speaker cables are made from durable 12-gauge wire in a rugged nylon-braided PVC jacket. The conductors inside are 99.99% oxygen-free copper, which helps to deliver pure, accurate sound. And, of course, the connectors are top-notch, too: they're made from 24-karat gold-plated beryllium copper for a rock-solid connection and superior noise rejection.
- durable 12-gauge wire with nylon-braided PVC jacket
- 99.99% oxygen-free copper conductors
- highly flexible individually insulated multi-gauge conductors
- 24K gold-plated beryllium copper banana connectors
- length: 10 feet
- weight: 1.5 lbs. (each)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # RSPW-10FT-PR
What's in the box:
- Two 10.0' lengths of 12AWG speaker wire terminated by BFA banana connectors
ELAC Reference Sensible Speaker Cables reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the ELAC Reference Sensible Speaker Cables
Reference Sensible Speaker Cables: The Elac Reference Sensible Speaker Cables are designed to deliver full bandwidth and maximum conductivity without coloration or compromise.
- 12AWG, 9.99% Oxygen-Free Copper Conductors: Elac's Reference Sensible Speaker Cables employ 12AWG, 99.99% oxygen-free copper conductors to provide maximum conductivity to your loudspeakers and deliver superior sound quality.
- Multi-Gauge Configuration: The Reference Sensible Speaker Cables utilize multiple-gauge individually insulated conductors to maximize flexibility without compromising performance.
- 24K Gold-Plate Beryllium Copper Contacts: The Elac Reference Sensible Speaker Cables are terminated by male BFA banana-connectors with 24K gold-plated beryllium copper contacts for maximum conductivity and reliability of contact, while threaded anodized barrels won't come unscrewed during use and over time.
- Precision-Formulated Polyethylene Dielectric: Elac's precision-formulated polyethylene dielectric provides superior insulation for the Reference Sensible Speaker Cables with minimal signal loss, so your speakers receive the purest, cleanest-sound signal possible.
- High-Temperature, Nylon braided PVC Jacket: The Elac Reference Sensible Speaker Cables feature a high-temperature, nylon braided PVC jacket that is flexible, durable, and long-lasting.
Note: The Elac Reference Sensible Speaker Cables are available in 10' or 15' lengths.
3 questions already asked