About the ELAC Sensible Speaker Cables
Serious, sensible speaker cables
ELAC makes great speakers, and great speakers deserve great cables. ELAC's Sensible speaker cables are made from durable 14-gauge wire in a rugged nylon-braided PVC jacket with polyethylene dielectric insulation, so your speakers get an exceptionally clear and clean signal. The conductors inside are 99.99% oxygen-free copper, which helps to deliver pure, accurate sound. And, of course, the connectors are top-notch, too: they're made from 24-karat gold-plated beryllium copper for a rock-solid connection and superior noise rejection.
- durable 14-gauge wire with nylon-braided PVC jacket
- polyethylene dielectric insulation for minimal signal interference
- 99.99% oxygen-free copper conductors
- 24K gold-plated beryllium copper banana connectors
- length: 10 feet
- weight: 8.1 oz. (each)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SPW-10FT-P
What's in the box:
- Two 10.0' lengths of speaker cable (terminated by banana connectors)
ELAC Sensible Speaker Cables reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the ELAC Sensible Speaker Cables
ELAC Sensible Speaker Cable: ELAC's Sensible Speaker Cable is designed to deliver full bandwidth and maximum conductivity without coloration or compromise of your loudspeaker system's sound.
- 14AWG, 99.99% OFC Conductors: ELAC's Sensible Speaker Cable employs 14AWG oxygen-free copper conductors for superior sound quality. 99.99% oxygen-free copper delivers maximum conductivity to your loudspeakers and maximum purity in your sound.
- Brass With 24K Gold-Plated Beryllium Copper Contacts: The ELAC Sensible Speaker cable is terminated with machined, high-conductivity beryllium copper contacts for maximum signal transfer. These banana connectors are fitted with 24K gold-plated beryllium copper contacts over brass for maximum conductivity and reliability of contact, while threaded anodized barrels won't come unscrewed during use.
- Precision-Formulated Polyethylene Dielectric: The ELAC Sensible Speaker Cable also utilizes precision-formulated polyethylene dielectric for minimal signal interference. ELAC's polyethylene dielectric not only provides superior insulation, but it has a low dielectric constant as well as offering low dielectric loss. So your speakers receive the purest, cleanest-sounding signal imaginable.
- Nylon-Braided PVC Jacket: In addition, ELAC's Sensible Speaker Cable features a premium, high-temperature, nylon-braided PVC jacket for easy handling. This durable braided jacket withstands high-traffic environments and repeated handling.
1 question already asked
Secure connection with amp and speakers. Fit and finish of the cables are very good for the price. I'm using these with a Yamaha S501 integrated amp and Elac Carina speakers.
Cornel from Napa, CA