About the Electro-Voice ND76
"Workhorse" really describes Electro-Voice's ND76 dynamic microphone. This rugged mic will handle the demands of any genre, while delivering solid, reliable performance. The ND76 offers clean, balanced reproduction throughout its wide frequency range, and resists feedback even when you're pushing the volume. The shock-mounted capsule rejects extraneous noise, while the rugged Memraflex grille can take hard knocks and spring right back.
- designed for vocal applications
- dynamic microphone
- cardioid pattern for noise rejection and feedback resistance
- shock-mounted capsule rejects external noise and vibration
- dent-resistant Memraflex grille
- frequency response: 70-17,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 2.4 mV/Pascal
- impedance: 350 ohms
- weight: 11.39 oz
- male XLR connector
- storage bag
- stand adapter
- Euro-thread adapter
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # ND76
What's in the box:
- Dynamic cardioid microphone (black)
- Stand clip
- Thread adapter (inserted in clip)
- Zippered storage bag
- Technical Specifications sheet
- Warranty and Product Documentation Information
More details on the Electro-Voice ND76
Features & specs
|Application||For live & studio use|
|Parts Warranty||3 Years|
|Labor Warranty||3 Years|
Overview: The Electro-Voice ND-series of microphones is designed to deliver consistent, superior sound quality. The ND76 is an excellent all-around microphone, delivering crisp and clear vocals. The ND76 comes with a sturdy swiveling stand clamp, a 5/8"-to-3/8" thread adapter, and a padded, zippered storage case.
Note: This same microphone is available with an on/off switch (ND76S).
Cardioid Pickup Pattern: The ND76 has a true cardioid polar pattern for maximum gain before feedback.
Construction: The ND76 has a sturdy zinc die-cast handle covered with black polyurethane paint that can withstand rough handling gig-after-gig. The unique shock mount features a 4-point suspension around the circumference of the capsule, and a tuned pneumatic pump at the capsule base. This dramatically reduces handling noise and mechanical vibrations. The mic has a large Mylar diaphragm for rich, detailed frequency response and fast transient response. The microphone capsule is internally shielded with a "hum-bucking" coil to prevent unwanted AC hum and electromagnetic interference. The ND76 has a durable Memraflex grille made of a tight mesh wire that withstands the rigors of the road. Behind the grille is a hydrophobic cloth membrane which prevents moisture and dirt from getting to the diaphragm.
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 17kHz (close); 70Hz - 17kHz (far)
- Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 350Ω balanced
- Connector: Male XLR
- Sensitivity: 2.4 mV/Pa
- Maximum SPL: >140 dB
- Dimensions: Diameter 1.994", Length 7.177"
- Weight: 11.4 ounces