About the Electro-Voice ZLX-12BT
Power and control
Power and control
Electro-Voice designed their ZLX Series portable powered PA speakers to deliver great sound in live applications with their rugged, light-weight construction and affordable price. Now the product line has expanded with the ZLX-BT speakers to give you all the value of the ZLX Series with the added convenience of Bluetooth, allowing you to connect portable devices for DJ use and other streaming applications.
High output and wireless adjustability
The Electro-Voice ZLX-12BT speakers feature their patented Signal Synchronized Transducer (SST) waveguide design for smooth response, consistent coverage, and low distortion. The heavy-duty polypropylene enclosure houses the EVS-12K 12" woofer and DH-1K titanium tweeter for clear, full-range sound, while its 1000-watt Class D power amplifier drives the speakers at up to 126 dB SPL for the kind of intensity that makes your sound come alive.
QuickSmart DSP processing, including 2-band EQ, selectable application modes (Music, Live, Speech, Club), and a limiter, keeps your speakers safe at high levels. Five user-programmable presets help you save time by storing your favorite settings. A Sub/Top System Match feature optimizes this speaker's performance when paired with a subwoofer like EV's ELX200-12SP or ELX200-18SP. You can control and monitor the speaker's processing wirelessly using EV's QuickSmart Mobile app and your compatible Bluetooth device.
Versatile and tough
You'll also get two input channels with XLR/TRS jacks and individual level controls that allow you to adjust for line- or microphone-level signal sources, along with a 3.5mm AUX input for your portable devices. The ZLX-12BT's XLR output sends the combination of all input signals including Bluetooth (with a separate mix control) to a subwoofer or another speaker.
The rugged polypropylene enclosure is equally at home as a stage monitor angled up from the floor, a PA speaker mounted on a pole, or a hanging speaker suspended in a permanent installation. A powdercoated steel grille helps protect your investment from accidental damage. Three handles give crew members more carrying choices and make loading easier.
- 2-way Bluetooth-enabled powered PA speaker
- 12" EVS-12K woofer
- 1" DH-1C titanium compression driver
- 1000-watt Class D amplifier
- polypropylene composite enclosure with 18-gauge powdercoated steel grille
- maximum SPL: 126 dB
- frequency response: 65-18,000 Hz (-3 dB)
- nominal coverage: 90° horizontal, 60° vertical
- LCD screen and selection knob
- four selectable speaker modes: Music, Live, Speech, Club
- 2-band EQ
- sub/top system match
- visual monitoring of levels and limiter status
- store and recall up to 5 user-programmable presets
- control and monitor processing via EV QuickSmart Mobile app and your compatible Bluetooth device
- 2-channel input mixer (combo XLR/TRS)
- individually adjustable input channel level
- master output volume with separate Bluetooth output level
- 3.5mm aux input
- mix output (XLR)
- 35mm socket for pole mounting and 3 M10 fly points for hanging
- 3 carrying handles
- dimensions: 14"W x 24"H x 14"D
- weight: 34.3 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # ZLX-12BT-US
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Electro-Voice ZLX-12BT
Features & specs
|Drivers per speaker||2|
|Woofer Size (inches)||12|
|Tweeter Size (inches)||1|
|System Frequency response||65-18000|
|RMS Power rating||1000|
|Program Power rating||---|
|Peak Power rating||---|
|Line Inputs||(2) XLR/TRS|