Marshall Acton II Voice
Multi-room powered speaker with Wi-Fi®, Bluetooth®, and built-in Amazon Alexa (Black)
From Marshall: Acton II Powered Bluetooth Speaker with Alexa
Our take on the Marshall Acton II Voice by Crutchfield's Ralph Graves
Small size, super sound
“Alexa, play classic rock”
Using Amazon Alexa, you can tell the speaker to play music from a variety of music services, such as Spotify® Premium, Amazon Music Unlimited, Pandora®, and more (some require subscriptions). Listen to your favorite radio stations from across the country or internet radio station from around the world.
You can ask for news and weather updates, stock information, and more. Set reminders and alarms with your voice. The Acton II Voice has a dual mic array. Far-field detection and noise cancellation ensure your voice commands are clearly heard — even when there's music playing.
Marshall Voice app
The free Marshall Voice app lets you use your smartphone to customize the settings of your Acton II and other compatible Marshall Bluetooth speakers. It's available for both Apple® and Android™ portable devices. You can adjust the EQ settings, fine-tune the intensity of the LEDs, and rename each speaker in your multi-room system for convenient control at a glance.
Quality sound and build
The Acton II Voice's sturdy enclosure houses two tweeters and a woofer. Each speaker is powered by its own Class D amplifier, ensuring clarity and rich detail. The ported cabinet reinforces low frequencies to give you strong bass.
Classic Marshall looks
When it comes to look and feel, this speaker is all Marshall. It features the company's famous script logo on its woven front grille. The vinyl-covered wood cabinet has an inset brushed-brass control panel with knurled metal knobs and a toggle power switch.
Which music services work with Alexa?
Here's the list of music services you can control with Alexa (updated November 2018):
- Spotify® (Premium account required)
- Amazon Music Unlimited
- connects to your Wi-Fi network for wireless music listening
- built-in Bluetooth lets you stream directly from compatible devices
- built-in Spotify Connect
- dual far-field microphone array with noise cancellation
- metal analog volume, bass, and treble control knobs
- two tweeters and one woofer, each with a Class D amplifier
- bass-reflex wood cabinet
- total system power: 60 watts (15 watts x 2 for the tweeters, plus 30 watts for the woofers)
- frequency response: 50-20,000 Hz
- Amazon Alexa voice control built-in:
- control music playback
- select which Marshall Voice speakers to play
- volume, play, pause, skip and repeat functions
- access to Alexa skills, such as weather reports, smart home commands, and more
- Marshall Voice app:
- free download from Apple® App Store and Google Play
- set up and customize your Marshall Voice speakers
- pair 2 Marshall Voice speakers for stereo sound
- adjust LED intensity
- remotely switch between Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and stereo minijack input
- stereo minijack input
- AC power required (power cable included)
- 10-3/16"W x 6-5/16"H x 5-15/16"D
- weight: 4.53 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee