About the Marshall Kilburn
Ready to rock
Old school top-mounted control knobs let you adjust the sound.
Ready to rock
Set the Marshall Kilburn down on the table, and your friends will know you've come to rock the party. This compact, portable Bluetooth speaker doesn't just look like a legendary Marshall guitar amp— it's designed to play loud and strong. Two 3/4” dome tweeters and a 4” woofer deliver clear, detailed sound. And because each driver has its own Class D amplifier, you can play your music at maximum volume with virtually no distortion.
A vintage look and feel
The Kilburn features a top-mounted brushed-brass control panel with three smooth-motion sound adjustment knobs and a sturdy power switch that are classic Marshall. The stitched leather strap, vintage Marshall logo, and gold-colored metal trim make this one impressive portable speaker. And with a built-in rechargeable battery that can play for up to 20 hours, you can impress for most of the day.
- portable Bluetooth speaker for use with smartphones, tablets, and laptops
- analog volume, bass and treble control knobs
- two 3/4" dome tweeters and one 4" woofer, driven by three independent Class D amplifiers
- total system power 25W (5W x 2 plus 15W for woofer)
- stereo minijack input for portable devices
- AC charging cable
- built-in rechargeable battery delivers up to 20 hours of operation
- 9-1/2"W x 5-1/2"H x 5-1/2"D
- weight: 6.6 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 04091189
What's in the box:
- Bluetooth portable speaker
- Two 6' AC power cords (US/EU)
- Hand Strap (installed)
- 18" Stereo minijack cable
- User Manual
More details on the Marshall Kilburn
Classic Marshall Design: The Kilburn features a classic Marshall design, with a vintage-looking front fret, gold-colored metal details, and the iconic script "Marshall" logo.
Two-Way Stereo Speaker: The Marshall Kilburn portable Bluetooth speaker houses two 0.75" dome tweeters and one 4" woofer, powered by a 3-channel Class D amplifier rated at 5W x 2ch + 15W x 1ch. The Kilburn boasts well-balanced audio with clear midrange and extended highs for a sound that is both articulate and pronounced.
Bass Port: The Marshall Kilburn portable Bluetooth speaker features a Bass Reflex enclosure with a rear-firing port for higher efficiency and deep bass response.
Built-In Bluetooth: The Marshall Kilburn features built-in Bluetooth (version 4.0) with support for wireless music streaming (A2DP) and multi-device pairing (SSP). The Kilburn can be paired with a variety of Bluetooth-enable devices; including Apple iPod/iPhone/iPad, Android smartphone/tablet, Windows Phone/PC, Mac computer/laptop, and more. The Bluetooth wireless range is approximately 33'.
- Wireless Music Streaming: You are able to wirelessly stream stored music and music apps from your Bluetooth-enabled device to the Marshall Kilburn Bluetooth speaker. Playback control, search functions, and song/artist information will still need to be done from your Bluetooth source device.
- Multi-Device SSP: Simple Secure Pairing (SSP) allows devices to be paired without entering PIN codes. The Kilburn remembers the last 6 paired devices and connects automatically to the last paired device when turned on again.
Note: Due to the differences in Bluetooth technology, some Bluetooth enabled devices may be incompatible, function improperly, or may not support all features when used with the Marshall Kilburn.
Aux Input: In addition to wireless Bluetooth connectivity, the Kilburn is fitted with a top-panel stereo minijack (3.5mm) input for connecting practically any portable audio device with an analog output or headphone jack.
Top-Panel Controls: Volume (0-10), Bass (-12 to +6dB @ 180Hz), & Treble (-12 to +6dB @ 3kHz) can be adjusted quickly and easily with the analog control knobs located on the top-panel of the speaker, allowing you fine tune the speaker system to your personal preference. There are also Source/Wake & Pair push-button controls, as well as an On/Off toggle switch.
Power Requirements: The Marshall Kilburn portable Bluetooth speaker is powered by a replaceable lithium-ion battery that can last up to 20 hours. It can also be powered via AC power thanks to its built-in power supply and detachable 6' AC power cord. The speaker's battery is charged when the unit is plugged into an AC outlet and turned On. You can continue to listen to music while the speaker's battery is charging. A full charged takes approximately 3-4 hours.
Note: The speaker automatically turns off after 20 minutes of inactivity.
Carry Strap: The Marshall Kilburn portable Bluetooth speaker features a guitar-influenced leather hand-strap that enables easy and stylish travel.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
5 questions already asked