About the Marshall Major III Bluetooth®
Free-spirited wireless headphones that travel light
The vintage-styled Marshall Major III Bluetooth headphones play music wirelessly from your phone.
Free-spirited wireless headphones that travel light
Stuck on the bus to your next gig? Or glued to your desk, working on your next project? Steal some freedom with the Marshall Major III Bluetooth headphones. These lightweight on-ears offer a defiant look and hard-hitting sound — without the need for a cable. Your music plays wirelessly from your phone, and Marshall's redesigned drivers deliver a well-balanced sound with a forward presentation.
These 'phones are like most Marshall gear: easy to pack and durable. They're made of tough and flexible materials to survive life in your travel bag. Plus, they fold up into a portable bundle you can grip in your hand.
An impressive 30 hours of battery life
That's right. The built-in rechargeable battery offers up to 30 hours of wireless listening on a single charge. Based on the previous generation's battery life, that's likely not an exaggeration. You can expect to rock your way through the day, without constant fretting over finding an outlet.
On-ear, one-button control over music and calls
Below the left earcup you'll find a small brass button. You can push that button in, but also move it around with your thumb like an analog joystick. Toggling the button in different directions let you play and pause music, skip tracks, and adjust the volume. You can even take phone calls wirelessly through the built-in microphone.
Classic Marshall looks, comfortable fit
The Major III Bluetooth headphones have a design that's all Marshall. There's a detachable coiled cable for wired listening that features minplug connectors modeled after guitar plugs. And the signature Marshall logo is stamped in raised, textured type on each earcup. Those square-shaped 'cups look cool, but also feel comfortable thanks to the extra-soft earpads.
- closed-back, on-ear design helps block out external noise
- Bluetooth connectivity for wireless music listening and phone calls with compatible smartphones
- aptX™ decoding provides high-quality music streaming from compatible devices
- vintage Marshall logo and design
- 40mm drivers tuned for balanced sound with clear highs and deep bass
- built-in rechargeable battery offers up to 30 hours of wireless use
- built-in microphone lets you make wireless calls with your smartphone
- one-button, analog earcup control over music and calls
- detachable coiled cable with miniplug connector for wired listening
- one-button in-line remote and microphone for taking calls on a smartphone
- durable, lightweight design with vinyl finish
- collapsible design for easy storage
- frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 97 dB
- impedance: 32 ohms
- weight: 6.28 ounces
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 04092186
What's in the box:
- On-ear wireless headphones (black)
- 60" Coiled/straight audio cable with in-line remote/mic (right angled 3.5mm plug)
- 40" USB charging cable (Type A USB on one end and Micro-B USB on other end)
- User Manual
- Legal Notice
Marshall Major III Bluetooth® reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Marshall Major III Bluetooth®
Features & specs
|Earcup Width x Height||2.581" x 2.641"|
|Mic For Taking Calls||Yes|
|Frequency Response||20-20k Hz|
|1/4-inch Adapter Included||No|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Overview: The Marshall Major III Bluetooth on-ear wireless headphones feature Bluetooth with apt-X for high quality wireless performance and reliability. The multi-directional control knob lets you control your music playback and phone calls. When you don't feel like going wireless, or if the battery is exhausted, you can plug in the 5' coiled/straight cable and continue listening. The headphones also come with a USB charging cable.
Drivers: The Major III Bluetooth features new custom-tuned 40mm dynamic drivers for producing clear highs, smooth mids, and clear, enhanced bass.
Control Knob: The headphones have a built-in microphone on the right ear cup and a brass-colored multi-directional control knob on the left ear cup. The knob tilts in four directions, plus presses straight down, giving you 10 different functions: power on/off, pairing, muting the microphone, answering/rejecting/ending phone calls, volume up/down, play/pause, track forward/reverse, and fast forward reverse.
Battery Power: The Marshall Major III Bluetooth wireless on-ear headphones are powered by a rechargeable battery. The battery fully charges in approximately 3 hours, and provides over 30 hours of playback time. A Micro USB charging cable is included.
Audio Cable: If the battery becomes exhausted, you can simply plug in the supplied coiled/straight cable and continue listening. The cable has an in-line microphone and one-button remote. The remote gives you control over your music playback and phone calls, but will not adjust the volume or power on/off.
Music Sharing: When you're listening wirelessly, you can share your music with a friend by plugging their wired headphones into the free 3.5mm socket on the right ear cup.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Sensitivity: 97dB
- Ear Bud Dimensions: 2.581"W, 2.641"H, 1.574"D
- Weight: 6.4 ounces (7.3 ounces with cable)
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?