About the Marshall Minor II
Vintage style, modern features
Vintage style, modern features
Many musicians working here at Crutchfield are big fans of Marshall's legendary guitar amps. So, of course, we got a big kick out of the eye-catching design of the Marshall Minor II wireless earbuds. They sport the company's classic color scheme and iconic "M" on the earpieces. But along with that old-school sensibility, you'll find some cutting-edge features.
Music and podcasts play wirelessly from your phone via Bluetooth 5.0. This is the latest, greatest version of the wireless technology, and it offers a stronger, more reliable connection. These in-ears also feature aptX® technology for improved sound quality with devices that support this wireless audio codec.
Oversized earbuds with an adjustable fit
Each earbud includes a 14.2mm driver custom tuned for powerful, mids-forward sound with deep bass. To house a driver this size, Marshall designed a larger earpiece that actually rests on the edge of the ear canal. The earbuds stay in place thanks to a creative adjustable loop system that helps customize the fit to your ear.
- custom-tuned 14.2mm dynamic driver in each earpiece
- Bluetooth 5.0 for wireless music listening and phone calls
- aptX® decoding provides high-quality music streaming from compatible devices
- in-line remote for controlling music playback and volume with a smartphone or portable music player
- control knob moves like a joystick
- built-in microphone for making calls with a smartphone
- built-in rechargeable battery offers 12 hours of listening (USB charging cable included)
- earbuds rest lightly inside the ear canal
- adjustable loop system for finding a proper in-ear fit
- magnetic earpieces snap together so they're easier to tote when not in use
- headphones automatically power off when magnets are connected
- frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 113 dB
- weight: 0.79 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 04092259
What's in the box:
- In-ear wireless headphones with attached 21" connecting cable
- 40" USB charging cable (Type A USB on one end and right-angled Micro-B USB on other end)
- User Manual
- Legal Notice
Marshall Minor II reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Marshall Minor II
Features & specs
|Earcup Width x Height||0.88" x 0.891"|
|Mic For Taking Calls||Yes|
|Voice Assistant Access|
|Frequency Response||20-20k Hz|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Overview: The Marshall Minor II in-ear wireless headphones feature Bluetooth 5.0 with Qualcomm apt-X for high quality performance and reliability. The brass-detailed ear buds are connected together via a 21" connecting cable, with an in-line remote/microphone for controlling your music and phone calls. Marshall's unique Ear-Fit system keep the ear bud in place without requiring multiple sizes of ear tips and "wings."
Drivers: The Minor II features custom-tuned 14.2mm dynamic drivers for producing rich highs, crisp mids, and clear, balanced bass. The contoured ear bud provides enough noise isolation to let you clearly hear your music or phone call, while still allowing you to hear your surroundings.
Ear-Fit System: The in-ear headphones are molded into an ergonomic shape that stays in place throughout the day while resting lightly in your ears. The audio cable is threaded through the ear bud to create an adjustable loop. You can shorten or lengthen the loop so that the loop perfectly fits the contours of your ears.
Control Knob: The in-line remote/microphone has a brass-colored multi-directional control knob. The knob tilts in four directions, plus presses straight down, giving you 10 different functions: power on/off, pairing, muting the microphone, answering/rejecting/ending phone calls, volume up/down, play/pause, track forward/reverse, and fast forward reverse.
Magnetic Pause: During music playback, the headphones will automatically pause the music when you connect the magnetic earbuds together around your neck. This also keeps them secure when not in use.
Battery Power: The Marshall Minor II wireless in-ear headphones are powered by a rechargeable battery. The battery fully charges in approximately 2 hours, and provides 12 hours of playback time. A 20-minute Quick Charge will give you approximately 2 hours of playtime. A Micro USB charging cable is included.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Impedance: 39 ohms
- Sensitivity: 117dB (179mV @ 1 kHz)
- Ear Bud Dimensions: 0.88"W, 0.891"H, 0.806"D
- Weight: 0.8 ounces