About the Marshall Stockwell
It's like an amp for your phone
The Marshall Stockwell rocks while you roll.
It's like an amp for your phone
The Marshall Stockwell shares the same pedigree as Marshall guitar amps — but I can personally attest it's a lot easier to carry around. And while you can't use it on your next gig, you can use it to entertain you on the way to that gig. This rugged portable Bluetooth speaker that can more than handle life on the road. The Stockwell delivers your music with strong, full-blooded sound, and can keep your smartphone charged as well.
Play it loud
The Stockwell features two 2-1/4” woofers and two 2-1/4” tweeters for crisp, clean sound. A two-channel Class D amplifier lets the Stockwell play loud with minimal distortion. Retractable control knobs let you adjust volume, treble, and bass old school.
Backup battery and a speakerphone
The Stockwell's got power to spare, and power to share. Its built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery can deliver up to 25 hours of continuous music playback. And it has a USB charging port, so if your smartphone runs low on power, the Stockwell can keep it — and the music — going strong. One more thing — the Stockwell has a built-in microphone, so when a call comes into your linked smartphone, you can talk hands-free.
Versatile flip cover
The included flip cover does more than just protect your Stockwell when you travel. It can also be folded to serve as an angled stand for your speaker.
- portable Bluetooth speaker
- two 2-14" woofers with two 2-1/4" tweeters
- 2-channel Class D amplifier
- stereo minijack input for portable devices
- USB charging port lets you charge your phone using the speaker's battery reserves
- built-in microphone for hands-free wireless speakerphone operation
- AC charging cable
- built-in rechargeable battery delivers up to 25 hours of operation
- 10-1/2"W x 5-1/2"H x 2-5/8"D
- weight: 2.6 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # Stockwell
What's in the box:
- Bluetooth portable speaker
- AC power adapter (attached 59" DC cord)
- 2 AC plug adapters (US/EU)
- Flip cover
- Quick Start Guide
Marshall Stockwell reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Marshall Stockwell
Two-Way Stereo Speaker: The Marshall Stockwell portable Bluetooth speaker houses two 2.25" dome tweeters and two 2.25" woofers, powered by a two-channel Class D 27W amplifier.
Built-In Bluetooth: The Marshall Stockwell features built-in Bluetooth (version 4.0) with support for wireless music streaming (A2DP), hands-free speakerphone (HFP), and multi-device pairing (SSP). The Stockwell can be paired with a variety of Bluetooth-enable devices; including Apple iPod/iPhone/iPad, Android smartphone/tablet, Windows Phone/PC, Mac computer/laptop, and more. The wireless Bluetooth range is approximately 33'.
- Wireless Music Streaming: You are able to wirelessly stream stored music and music apps from your Bluetooth-enabled device to the Marshall Stockwell Bluetooth speaker. Playback control, search functions, and song/artist information will still need to be done from your Bluetooth source device.
- Hands-Free Speakerphone: The unit's built-in microphone and Answer/End controls allow you to use the Marshall Stockwell as a speakerphone for your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone's calls. You can answer incoming calls by simply pressing the phone button once and end a call by pressing the phone button a second time. You can decline incoming calls by quickly pressing speaker's On/Off button. You will carry on your side of the conversation using the built-in microphone, while the other party is heard the Bluetooth speaker. To make a call, you will still need to use your phone's touchscreen or keypad, and then the call can be transferred over to the Marshall Bluetooth speaker.
- Multi-Device SSP: Simple Secure Pairing (SSP) allows devices to be paired without entering PIN codes. The Stockwell remembers the last 5 paired devices and connects automatically to the last paired device when turned on again.
Note: Due to the differences in Bluetooth technology, some Bluetooth enabled devices may be incompatible, function improperly, or may not support all features when used with the Marshall Stockwell.
Aux Input: In addition to wireless Bluetooth connectivity, the Stockwell is fitted with a top-panel stereo minijack (3.5mm) input for connecting practically any portable audio device with an analog output or headphone jack.
Top-Panel Controls: Volume, Bass, & Treble can be adjusted quickly and easily with the retractable analog control knobs located on the top-panel of the speaker. There are also Source, Phone, Pair, & On/Off push-button controls on the top-panel.
USB Charging Port: The Stockwell features a rear-panel USB-A (5V/1A) port to charge your listening device (such as your smartphone or digital audio player) while you're on the go.
Power Requirements: The Marshall Stockwell portable Bluetooth speaker is powered by a built-in lithium-ion battery that can last up to 25 hours. An AC power adapter is included to power the Bluetooth speaker and charge the speaker's built-in battery.
Note: The speaker automatically turns off after 20 minutes of inactivity.
Flip Cover: A included multi-functional flip cover offers added protection and a little extra style when you're transporting the Stockwell.
Note: The Marshall Stockwell portable Bluetooth speaker is not weather or water resistant.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
4 questions already asked