About the Marshall Woburn II Bluetooth®
When you want it loud
When you want it loud
Connect the Woburn II to a turntable with built-in phono preamp via RCA cables (turntable and cables not included).
The Marshall Woburn II Bluetooth speaker has the look of a classic Marshall amp. Weighing almost 19 pounds, it feels like one, too. And when you crank the volume, you'll find that the resemblance doesn't end there. This speaker delivers detailed, full-bodied sound that can fill any space in your home.
Marshall Bluetooth app
The free Marshall Bluetooth app lets you wirelessly customize the settings of your Woburn II and other compatible Marshall Bluetooth speakers. It's available for both Apple® and Android™ portable devices. You can adjust the EQ settings and even the intensity of the speaker's LEDs.
Plus, you can pair two Woburn II speakers for stereo sound. And you can also pair two devices simultaneously, so you and a friend can take turns being the DJ.
High-quality Bluetooth audio
The system has built-in Bluetooth with high-performance aptX® audio coding, which lets you stream near-CD quality sound from compatible portable devices. And it works with regular Bluetooth, too, for use with older smartphones and tablets.
Quality sound and build
The Woburn II's beefy enclosure houses two 1" tweeters and two 5-1/4" woofers. Each speaker is powered by its own Class D amplifier, ensuring clarity and rich detail. The ported cabinet reinforces low frequencies to give you strong bass.
Classic Marshall looks
When it comes to look and feel, this speaker is all Marshall. It features the company's famous script logo on its woven front grille. The vinyl-covered wood cabinet has an inset brushed-brass control panel with knurled metal knobs and a toggle power switch.
- Bluetooth 5.0 with aptX audio coding for high-fidelity streaming from compatible devices
- metal analog volume, bass, and treble control knobs
- two 1" tweeters and two 5-1/4" woofers , each with a Class D amplifier
- bass-reflex wood cabinet
- total system power 130 watts (15 watts x 2 for the tweeters, plus 50 watts x 2 for the woofers)
- frequency response: 30-20,000 Hz
- Marshall Bluetooth app:
- free download from Apple® App Store and Google Play
- set up and customize your Marshall Bluetooth speakers
- pair 2 Marshall Bluetooth speakers for stereo sound
- adjust LED intensity
- remotely switch between Bluetooth, RCA, and stereo minijack input
- stereo minijack input
- RCA stereo input
- AC power required (power cable included)
- 15-3/4"W x 12-3/16"H x 7-7/8"D
- weight: 18.85 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 1002489
What's in the box:
- Bluetooth speaker
- 6' AC power cord
- Quick Start Guide
- Legal & Safety booklet
Marshall Woburn II Bluetooth® reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Marshall Woburn II Bluetooth®
Classic Marshall Design: The Woburn II features classic Marshall details such as a textured vinyl covering, salt & pepper fret, and the iconic script "Marshall" logo adorn its sturdy wooden frame. Located on the front of the speaker is a brass plate, etched with the establishment date of 1962; a subtle nod to the brand's heritage and over 50 years of sound engineering.
Powerful Stereo Sound: Delivering a sound that resonates with the presence and power of live music, the Woburn II is a carefully crafted powered speaker, designed to attain the trademark Marshall tone. The largest speaker from Marshall, the Woburn II features a robust sound and hits high trebles cleanly, handles low bass with ease and has a clear, lifelike midrange. Two 0.75" dome tweeters and dual 5.25" subwoofers are individually powered by class D amps for a total of 130 watts of power (15 watts is delivered to each tweeter and 50 watts to each woofer). Its wooden cabinet construction helps provide a warm, natural sound and the bass reflex system includes two rear-firing ports to increase efficiency at low frequencies.
Bluetooth Audio Streaming: The Marshall Woburn II features built-in Bluetooth (version 5.0) with support for wireless music streaming (A2DP). You are able to wirelessly stream stored music, music apps, and other audio content from your Bluetooth source device to the Marshall Woburn II Bluetooth speaker. You can operate Play/Pause and Previous/Next Track functions from the speaker's top-panel controls or the Marshall Bluetooth app on your compatible Apple iOS or Android OS device. The speaker has a Bluetooth wireless range of approximately 30'.
- Qualcomm aptX: In addition to support of Bluetooth's standard SBC audio codec, the Woburn II offers support of Bluetooth's "CD-quality" (16-bit/44kHz) aptX codec for higher quality audio streaming from Android and other devices.
- Dual-Connect: The Woburn II can be connected to two Bluetooth devices at the same time. Playing a connected Bluetooth device will make it the selected audio source. If second Bluetooth device was playing at that time, it is paused.
Note: The Woburn II does not support Bluetooth hands-free communication for making and answering phone calls.
Marshall Bluetooth App: In addition to the speaker's top-panel analog control knobs, you can use the Marshall Bluetooth app (for Apple iOS 10.0+ and Android OS 5.0+) to customize your listening experience or control the music you're listening to. You'll be able to select between Aux or Bluetooth sources, adjust EQ settings, control basic music playback functions, and pair two speakers together for Ambient or Stereo mode. Basic playback controls include Play/Pause & Previous/Next Track for Bluetooth audio. The app's built-in EQ offers several EQ presets as well as a custom 5-Band EQ to tailor the sound the way you want it.
Ambient & Stereo Mode: Two Woburn II speakers (or other Marshall speakers; including the Acton II or Stanmore II) can be wirelessly paired together to act as one system in Ambient or Stereo Mode. This is done through the Marshall Bluetooth app on your compatible Apple iOS or Android OS device.
- Ambient Mode: Two speakers play the same audio synchronized. Each speaker plays both the left and right channels. Choose this mode if your speakers are placed at difference heights, directions, or areas of the room.
- Stereo Mode: Two speakers of the same size are couple as a stereo pair. With one speaker assigned to the left channel and the other to the right channel. Choose this mode if the speakers are placed at the same height, equal distance, and facing the same direction.
Note: Make sure your Bluetooth audio device is connected to only one speaker when you have two Marshall speakers paired together.
Analog Inputs: In addition to wireless Bluetooth connectivity, the Woburn II is outfitted with analog inputs for a wired connection. TheWoburn II is equipped with a top-panel stereo minijack (3.5mm) input for connecting practically any portable audio device with an analog output or headphone jack. There is a stereo RCA input on the back-panel for connecting an external audio device, like a CD player. If you want to connect a turntable, you will need a turntable with a built-in phono preamp or an external phono preamp (sold separately).
Top-Panel Controls: The Woburn II's top-panel features analog control knobs for Bass, Treble and Volume, allowing you to fine-tune to the exact sound you desire. There is also a dedicated Power On/Off switch, a Source/Pair button, and a Play/Pause button on the top-panel. The Play/Pause button also doubles as a Previous/Next Track button.
Detachable AC Power Cord: The Marshall Woburn II comes with a 6' AC power cord which plugs into the back of the speaker and into an AC wall outlet or surge protector (sold separately - see Accessories Tab). The Marshall Woburn II speaker is not battery powered.
Auto Standby: If the Woburn II is left unused for approximately 20 minutes, the speaker will go into standby mode to save energy.
The Marshall Woburn II Bluetooth® replaces these items
- two 1" dome tweeters and two 5-1/4" woofers, each with a Class D amplifier
- RCA stereo and optical digital audio inputs
- stereo minijack input with included coiled minijack cable
1 question already asked