About the Anthem AVM 60
Supercharge your home theater
With loads of connections, including balanced XLR outputs, the AVM 60 is the centerpiece of a dream home theater system.
Supercharge your home theater
With 11.2 channels of processing and balanced XLR preamp outputs, Anthem's AVM 60 preamp/processor has all the right ingredients to fuel your home theater with pristine audiophile sound. Pair it with one of Anthem's multichannel power amps, and prepare to be transported. 4K pass-through with support for HDR video, plus decoding for Dolby Atmos and DTS:X (DTS:X available via firmware update) give you the most immersive viewing experience you can have outside of an actual movie theater. Premium digital-to-analog converters ensure audiophile-grade performance from CDs and Blu-rays, in stereo or surround sound. And a massive toroidal transformer means superior current delivery and low noise.
Superior sound without obstacles
Anthem's advanced ARC (Anthem Room Correction) Genesis speaker calibration system is one of the best we've heard. It effectively tailors the AVM 60's sound to your space, correcting for problems caused by sound reflecting off of the walls, floor, ceiling, and furniture in your specific room. With the effects of these obstacles removed, your audio equipment delivers clearer, more natural sound.
Run the included room correction software on your PC or Mac®, and measure multiple positions in your room with the included microphone. ARC Genesis takes advantage of your computer's processing power for the best possible results, showing you detailed graphs of the response curve and correction applied to each speaker in your system. In our large training room, ARC was able to tame unruly "peaks and valleys" in the low frequencies, providing noticeably smoother, more detailed bass.
Note: As of September 2016 you can download Anthem's free ARC Mobile app for iOS®. ARC Mobile lets you calibrate your system using the internal microphone of your iOS device or an optional calibrated mic that connects to your headphone jack for advanced room correction.
DTS Play-Fi puts a world of wireless music at your fingertips
Play-Fi gives you easy access to music stored on your computer, music servers, and mobile devices — including high-quality lossless files. You'll also have access to popular subscription-based music services like TIDAL and Amazon, along with thousands of Internet radio stations. Download the Play-Fi app onto your Apple® or Android™ mobile device to queue up songs, play and pause music, and control multiple Play-Fi speakers and components throughout your home. You can even mix and match Play-Fi devices from different brands.
Music and video in different rooms
The AVM 60 has preamp outputs for 11 channels, giving you flexible configuration options. You can connect nine speakers in your living room, and connect the two extra outputs to an additional amplifier to power a pair of speakers in a second room. That way, you can enjoy stereo music in Zone 2 while others watch a movie in the main room. A second HDMI output lets you watch the same video source on your main TV and a second screen. You can start a movie in the living room and finish it in a different room, or play the same content on two different TVs in the same room.
- Dolby® and DTS® surround sound decoding
- Dolby Atmos processing for use with in-ceiling or "height" speakers for more enveloping surround sound
- supports 5.1.2, 5.1.4, 7.1.2, and 7.1.4 Atmos setups
- next-generation DTS:X surround sound available via firmware update
- ARC (Anthem Room Correction) Genesis speaker calibration (microphone and software included)
- 4 speaker profile memories let you store custom settings for different audio setups
- ARC Genesis software requires a Mac® or Windows®-based laptop
- free ARC Mobile app allows you to run ARC from compatible iOS devices
Digital and Streaming Music Options:
- built-in Wi-Fi
- DTS Play-Fi lets you stream music and create a multi-room music system with other Play-Fi speakers and components
- dual-room/dual-source output
- analog stereo outputs for second zone
- second HDMI output lets you watch the same video source on a different screen
Audio Performance Features:
- premium 32-bit / 768 kHz differential-output digital-to-analog converters
- toroidal power supply for stable, low-noise operation
- quad core digital signal processing
- detachable power cable
- HDMI 2.0a audio/video switching: 8 in, 2 out (including 1 MHL-ready front-panel input and 1 MHL-ready rear-panel input)
- HDCP 2.2 technology ensures compatibility with 4K Ultra HD sources and TVs (all HDMI inputs and outputs)
- HDR-compatible for extended picture contrast and brightness with compatible 4K TVs and HDR-encoded content
- digital audio inputs: 3 optical and 2 coaxial
- digital audio output: 1 optical
- 5 analog RCA stereo audio inputs
- 11.2-channel unbalanced RCA preamp outputs include outputs for 2 powered subwoofers
- 11.2-channel balanced XLR preamp outputs include XLR outputs for 2 powered subwoofers
- no phono input to connect a turntable you'll need to add a phono preamp
- Ethernet port for network connection
- lets you operate the preamp/processor from a web browser control screen on a PC connected to your home network
- front-panel USB port for software updates
- RS-232 input, remote (IR) input and 12 volt-trigger output for use with external controllers
- 1/4" headphone jack
- 4K and 3D video pass-through
- remote control app for iOS® and Android™
- HDMI on-screen display
- HDMI standby pass-through allows HDMI switching without powering up preamp
- FM tuner
- backlit remote control
- engineered in Canada
- 17-5/16"W x 6-1/2"H x 14-3/8"D
- weight: 20 lbs.
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 1417000003
What's in the box:
- AV preamplifier
- 6' AC power cord
- Remote control
- 2 "AAA" batteries
- 2 WiFi antennas
- FM wire antenna
- Calibration mic
- Mic stand
- 12' USB cable
- 16' Ethernet cable
- Operating Manual
Anthem AVM 60 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Anthem AVM 60
11.2Ch Preamplifier: The Anthem AVM 60 preamplifier is outfitted with both balanced (XLR) and unbalanced (RCA) 11.2ch pre-outs - Front Left/Right, Center, Surround Left/Right, Back Left/Right, Height 1 Left/Right, Height 2 Left/Right, and Sub 1/2. The dual sub pre-outs are parallel and not discrete. The XLR and RCA pre-outs output the same audio signal at the same time.
- True-Balanced XLR Pre-Outs: Electrical noise in audio is often generated due to the connection with other AV components and due to the connection between the preamplifier-processor and amplifier, as well as from other sources of external noise. To ensure the AVM 60 is not affected by this distortion, it uses True-Balanced XLR Pre-Out connections to achieve a balanced transmission that is highly noise resistant.
- Unbalanced RCA Pre-Outs: The AVM 60 preamplifier is also equipped with unbalanced RCA pre-outs in the case that your multi-channel amplifier does not offer XLR inputs.
Note: Match the AVM 60 preamplifier with Anthem's MCA Generation 2 series of amplifiers - MCA 525, MCA 325, MCA 225 (all sold separately).
Audiophile-Grade Components: The Anthem AVM 60 preamplifier utilizes audiophile-grade components; such as premium differential-output D/A converters for hi-res sound, quad-core digital signal processing with Dolby Atmos capability, a toroidal power supply for tremendous reliability, and a brushed anodized aluminum front-panel to resist unwanted vibration.
ARC (Anthem Room Correction): The AVM 60 preamplifier supports the newest and most powerful generation of Anthem Room Correction (known as ARC Genesis) for Windows PC and Mac, as well supports the ARC Mobile App for Apple iOS and Android OS. This proprietary calibration tool, with its easy-to-use interface, automatically shapes the acoustic signature of your speakers for the best possible sound quality in your unique listening space. Anthem Room Correction (ARC) is a proprietary digital signal processing system that allows you to quickly and accurately optimize the performance of your audio equipment to better suit the unique parameters of your room. By listening to your room's acoustic signature, ARC can tune your equipment to correct for the performance-robbing effects (reflections, resonances, standing waves, etc.) of the various surfaces and other obstacles in your room. ARC is easy to use, and just a few simple steps can optimize your speakers for your unique listening space. ARC is one of the most sophisticated, accurate, and detailed digital room correction technologies available today. Anthem Room Correction (ARC) is available for for Windows PC, Mac, Apple iOS, and Android OS.
- ARC Genesis System Requirements: The ARC Genesis computer software program is supported by Windows (7/8/8.1/10) and Mac OS X (10.12+). An ARC or PBK microphone will also be required to plug into a free USB port on your computer.
- ARC Mobile System Requirements: The ARC Mobile app supports Apple iOS 9.2+ and Android OS 5.0+ devices. The ARC Genesis app for iOS can use the microphone on your Apple iOS device for measurements. Android devices will require a USB OTG adapter to connect an ARC or PBK microphone.
Note: ARC digitally compares a room's acoustic signature to that of the lab standard. It measures the response of each speaker relative to the listening area. Then it uses advanced algorithms to eliminate the negative effects of the obstacles in the room, adjusting response and correcting phase effects. When ARC removes the obstacles, what's left is the lab standard performance.
Compatible Digital Audio Formats: The Anthem AV preamplifier supports the following stereo & multichannel digital audio formats through its HDMI jacks and optical/coax digital inputs.
|Digital Audio Connector||Audio Signal Type||Audio Signal Format|
|HDMI||2Ch Linear PCM||2ch, 32-192kHz, 16/20/24-bit|
|Multichannel Linear PCM||8ch, 32-192kHz, 16/20/24-bit|
|Bitstream||Dolby Digital, DTS|
|High Definition Audio Bitstream||Dolby Atmos, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS:X, DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS-HD High Resolution|
|Optical/Coaxial||2Ch Linear PCM||2ch, 32-96kHz, 16/20/24-bit|
|Multichannel Linear PCM||6ch, 32-96Hz, 16/20/24-bit|
|Bitstream||Dolby Digital, DTS,|
Immersive Surround Sound: The Anthem AVM 60 preamplifier goes beyond regular surround with the latest immersive surround sound formats - like Dolby Atmos, Dolby Surround, DTS:X, & DTS Neural:X.
- Dolby Atmos: Dolby Atmos is the first home theater audio format that is based not on channels, but on audio objects. Sound comes from all directions, including overhead, to fill the room with astonishing clarity, richness, detail, and depth. The specific sounds of people, music, and things move all around you in multidimensional space, so you feel like you are inside the action. The AVM 60 can support 5.1.2ch, 5.1.4ch, 7.1.2ch, or 7.1.4ch Dolby Atmos setups.
- Dolby Surround: Dolby Surround upmixes stereo, 5.1, and 7.1-channel content (including Dolby Digital TrueHD & DTS-HD) to take full advantage of all your speakers in a Dolby Atmos system. Unlike previous wideband upmixing technologies, Dolby Surround can steer frequency bands individually, producing surround sound with precisely located audio elements and a spacious ambience.
- DTS:X Ready (via Firmware Update): DTS:X places sound where it would occur naturally in space, creating the most lifelike, multi-dimensional audio experience ever. Free from channel restrictions, sound can be placed and moved to where you would hear it in the real world. Because DTS:X doesn't require any specific speaker layout, you can arrange your home theater system however you want it. With DTS:X you're in control of your listening experience. That hard-to-hear line in a movie can be lifted out of the background sounds for a more personal entertainment experience.
- DTS Neural:X (via Firmware Update): Further, DTS:X incorporates Neural:X, the latest spatial remapping technology from DTS, which provides a fully immersive output for all types of source content; this includes DTS bitstreams and non-encoded (PCM) data. Neural:X delivers a thrilling sense of immersive sound to your speaker layout regardless of the original source format.
AnthemLogic: The AVM 60 preamplifier incorporates Anthem's proprietary AnthemLogic sound technology to enhance 2-channel stereo audio sources; there are two modes - Cinema & Music. AnthemLogic-Cinema lets you experience home theater surround sound from any 2-channel audio source. A large, enveloping and dynamic listening experience is created making 2-channel movies sound more "home-theater" like. AnthemLogic-Music enhances the stereo listening experience without detracting from the stereo soundstage and with no echo or reverberation effects. To ensure that the purity of the stereo music soundstage is in not compromised, the center-channel is not used.
Analog Direct Mode: Analog Direct mode will bypass all digital conversion and signal processing for pure, high-fidelity sound of 2ch analog audio sources.
Input Listening Mode Presets: You can save up to 30 listening mode presets for a single input, so you have quick access to a desired sound based on media content, time of day, etc..
Dolby Volume: Dolby Volume makes content with large differences in volume easier to listen to by analyzing it and intelligently adjusting two things - level and frequency response. It does this automatically & continually. In doing so, the volume setting is taken into account as is our hearing's declining sensitivity to the lowest and highest frequencies relative to the midrange as their levels drop. The result is that the perceived frequency response remains constant while making quieter parts of the content more listenable.
Dynamic Range Control: This features allows you to control the difference between the softest and loudest passages, but only on multichannel Dolby Digital soundtracks. You can select between three DRC modes - Normal, Reduced, or Late Night.
Volume & Tone Adjustments: The Anthem AVM 60 allows you to configure the preamplifier's Power-On Volume, Maximum Volume Level, and Mute Level, as well as Bass & Treble.
Analog Audio Inputs/Output: The Anthem AVM 60 preamplifier features five analog stereo audio input jacks. This unit does not offer a Phono input, so you will need to purchase a phono preamp (sold separately) to connect your turntable; or your turntable will need a built-in phono preamp. The preamplifier also has an analog stereo line output. This analog stereo line output is a 2-channel version of the preamplifier's selected input source with a fixed output level. It can be used with a headphone amp which has its own volume control.
Digital Audio Inputs/Outputs: The Anthem AVM 60 preamplifier is equipped with three optical (toslink) digital inputs, one optical (toslink) digital output, and two coaxial (RCA) digital inputs. The optical output provides a pass-through of the preamplifier's optical or coaxial digital inputs. The digital inputs/output support up to 5.1ch 24-bit/96kHz audio, including Dolby Digital & DTS.
Front-Panel Headphone Jack: The Anthem AVM 60 preamplifier is fitted with a front-panel 1/4" headphone jack for connection of a set of headphones. You can configure the preamplifier to mute its preouts when headphones are plugged in or allow the preouts to remain active even when a set of headphones are plugged into the front-panel headphone jack.
HDMI 2.0a: Featuring eight HDMI inputs (including one conveniently located on the front-panel) and two HDMI outputs, the AVM 60 incorporates an advanced video section that features the latest HDMI 2.0a specification, including support for 4K/60 Hz Ultra-HD video, BT.2020 Wide Color Gamut, High Dynamic Range (HDR), and 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling. The AVM 60 also features HDCP 2.2 compatibility, a requirement for 4K Ultra HD copy-protected content. Use a premium high-speed 18Gbps HDMI cable for the best 4K/HDR performance.
- 4K/60Hz Pass-Through: The AVM 60 supports up to 4K (3840x2160 pixels) video @ 60 frames per second on all of its HDMI inputs and output (pass-through only). It will also pass a 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, or 1080p video signals via HDMI
- HDCP 2.2: All of the preamplifier's HDMI jacks support HDCP 2.2, which fully complies with the latest copyright protection standard for 4K video transmission.
- 4:4:4 Color Subsampling: All of the preamplifier's rear-panel HDMI jacks support RGB, YCbCr 4:4:4, YCbCr 4:2:2, and YCbCr 4:2:0 color subsampling (@ 60Hz or 50Hz). With 4:4:4 color subsampling, luminance (brightness) and chroma (color) are sampled at the same rate; resulting in an RGB color palette as big as the video sampling rate for a video image with more colors, plus greater color accuracy and detail. The front-panel HDMI only supports 4K 60/50Hz using format YCbCr 4:2:0 only.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range): HDR provides enhanced picture quality by simultaneously enabling greater detail for both the dark and bright parts of an image. HDR reproduces a greater dynamic range of luminosity or brightness levels, creating greater contrast. This increased contrast reveals the subtle nuances of the image, from detailed blacks and shadows to the brightest whites and colors, plus greater depth. The receiver supports HDR10 out of the box, as well as Dolby Vision and HLG through a USB firmware update.
- Wide Color Gamut (BT.2020): The BT.2020 color standard delivers a much wider color gamut and represents about 75% of the total visual color spectrum, while the current Rec. 709 color standard selected as the color space for HDTVs and early generation 4K Ultra HDTVs covers only 35% of the total visual color spectrum.
Note: The AV preamplifier does not do upscaling. This unit does not contain any analog video inputs or outputs.
Dual HDMI Outputs: The AV preamplifier's two HDMI outputs are parallel, so the same audio/video signal is output through both and can be used simultaneously (video is output at the resolution supported by both TVs).
MHL Support: The front-panel HDMI input & rear-panel HDMI 7 input are MHL compatible. These MHL compatible HDMI ports provide easy, direct connection of MHL compatible Android smartphones. Playback of up to 1080p video and multi-channel audio from the phone is supported. The AV preamplifier will also charge your connected phone. Play, Stop, and other basic operations can be controlled from the AV preamplifier's remote control. Check here for a list of compatible MHL-enabled Android phones.
ARC (Audio Return Channel): This feature of the AVM 60's main HDMI monitor output allows audio to be sent from your compatible HDTV to the preamplifier through the same HDMI cable already being used to send audio and video to your HDTV. This eliminates the need for extra cables connected to your television.
Deep Color & x.v.Color Support: The AV preamplifier supports Deep Color and x.v.Color content, which can display a larger color range than standard-definition schemes. The result is a more lifelike, vibrant picture
AV LipSync: This function adjusts the delay between audio and video output. You can do this manually or have the preamplifier set the LipSync function automatically. When connected to a TV via HDMI the preamplifier automatically adjusts audio output timing if the TV also supports an automatic LipSync function. You can also manually delay the sound output up to 300ms to synchronize it with the video image.
Standby Pass-Through: When the AVM 60 is in standby mode (power off), the Standby Through feature allows HDMI source signals to pass through the preamplifier to the TV. The HDMI input can be changed using the remote control. So, there's no need to turn on the AV preamp in order to switch HDMI sources. You can select from HDMI 1-8 inputs, or the last HDMI input selected.
Wired or Wireless Network Connection: The Anthem AVM 60 offers wired & wireless network connectivity, so you can utilize the preamplifier's ARC (Anthem Room Correction) technology and access DTS Play-Fi online music sources.
DTS Play-Fi (Firmware Update Available): DTS Play-Fi combines DTS and WiFi to wirelessly stream high quality audio using the Play-Fi app for Apple iOS 8.0+, Android OS 4.0+, & Windows 7 PC or later. Supported music formats up to 24-bit/192kHz (including MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV) are wirelessly streamed to the receiver or to multiple DTS Play-Fi players at up to 16-bit/48kHz (CD quality sound). Compatible sources and available content includes -
- Source Devices: DTS Play-Fi provides you with the ability to stream your music wirelessly in high-quality lossless audio from Apple iOS & Android devices, Windows laptops & desktop computers, as well as DLNA-servers on your existing home WiFi network to the Anthem receiver. Up to eight separate wireless source devices, each with its own source, are supported simultaneously and any wireless source device can stream to eight DTS Play-Fi playback devices.
- Online Music Services: DTS Play-Fi enables wireless audio streaming from the world's most popular music services, including - Pandora, SiriusXM, TIDAL, Amazon Music, Spotify Connect, iHeartRadio, Napster, & more.
Note: This unit does not support the following DTS Play-Fi functions - Wireless Surround Sound, Line-In Rebroadcast, Interent Radio, Criticaly Listening Mode, and L/R Stero Speaker Pairing.
Amazon Alexa Voice Control: After installing the DTS Play-Fi skill on the Amazon Alexa App (for Apple iOS 9.0+ and Android OS 5.0+), you can use an Amazon Alexa enable speaker (sold separately - see Accessories tab) to control your streaming music. Using Alexa voice commands, you'll be able to control volume and playback functions such as track skip, mute, pause, and stop; or request a song to play in a specific room or group of rooms linked together. Once an Alexa voice command is used to start audio playback, the DTS Play-Fi app can be used to dynamically add more DTS Play-Fi components to the streaming session.
FM Tuner: The AV preamplifier features a built-in FM tuner. You can store up to 30 FM station presets. The unit does not offer an AM tuner.
Zone 2: The AVM 60's Zone 2 function allows you to enjoy the same or different audio source in two rooms of your home. You can be enjoying a movie in your main room, while someone else can be listening to a music track in another room. The receiver contains Zone 2 pre-outs, so you can connect an external amplifier to power a pair of speakers in Zone 2. In this setup, you can continue to listen to 7.1ch (Front, Center, Surround, Surround Back) in main zone and still enjoy 2ch stereo in Zone 2. You can choose to control the volume of Zone 2 from the receiver or external amplifier.
- Compatible Sources: You can select the receiver's FM tuner, analog audio input sources, optical & coaxial digital audio inputs (2ch PCM only), plus DTS Play-Fi content for Zone 2.
- Incompatible Sources: HDMI audio/video cannot be sent to Zone 2.
Zone 2 Input Follows Main (Party Mode): This feature allows you to enjoy the AV preamplifier's Main Zone audio source in Zone 2, simultaneously (regardless of input audio signal types - analog or digital; including HDMI). During this mode, stereo playback is automatically selected for all zones. The Main Zone & Zone 2's volume level can be adjusted independently. Utilize this function when you want to play back an audio source as background music in two rooms of your home.
Dual HDMI Outputs: The AV preamplifier's two HDMI outputs are parallel, so the same HDMI audio/video signal is output through both and can be used simultaneously (video is output at the resolution supported by both TVs).
Wireless Multi-Room/Multi-Source Audio: DTS Play-Fi is an "Open Ecosystem", allowing you to connect multiple DTS Play-Fi products together from different brands and manufacturers on the same home network to create a whole-home streaming experience. You can play the same music in each room or different music in each room. Eight separate wireless source devices (smartphones, tablets, etc.), each with its own source, are supported simultaneously and any wireless source device can stream to eight DTS Play-Fi playback devices. Due to the bandwidth limitations of most wireless networks, no more than 16 wireless DTS Play-Fi products on a single WiFi network at one given time is recommended.
- The Anthem AVM 60 is a DTS Play-Fi wireless receiver and can only receive DTS Play-Fi content from other DTS Play-Fi enabled products. It is not a DTS Play-Fi wireless transmitter and cannot transmit DTS Play-Fi content to other DTS Play-Fi enabled products.
- All DTS Play-Fi enabled products work seamlessly together, so there's no hassle adding more components, or choosing more than one audio brand (like Anthem Anthem, Integra, Klipsch, MartinLogan, McIntosh, Paradigm, Phorus, Polk Audio, SVS, Wren, and more) in your home.
On-Screen Display (OSD): The Anthem AVM 60 preamplifier offers an on-screen menu system via its main HDMI output. The clean and simple interface of the OSD makes setup and other operations extremely easy.
Backlit Remote Control: The included IR remote control provides wireless operation of the Anthem AVM 60 preamplifier. The remote offers full control over the preamplifier's main zone, as well as volume and input selection for Zone 2. It provides backlit keys, so the buttons are easily visible even in a dark room.
HDMI-CEC (Consumer Electronics Control): The Anthem AV preamplifier supports HDMI-CEC, which synchronizes the operation of this unit with other HDMI-CEC devices when connected via HDMI. With HDMI-CEC, turning on one component in the system can turn on the rest of the system, same with turning one component off. Not all HDMI-CEC compatible components and functions are guaranteed to work.
Remote App: Download the Anthem AV app onto your Apple (iOS 7.0+) iPod/iPhone/iPad or Android (OS 4.0.3+) smartphone/tablet for remote control of the AV preamplifier from your compatible mobile device. The Anthem AV app offers similar functionality and control of the AV preamplifier to that of the factory IR remote. Ethernet connection to the rear-panel of the AV preamp is required, and your Apple iOS or Android device must be on the same local network.
Note: This app is not recommended if a custom IP or RS-232 control system is or will be controlling the AV preamp; it is normally best to use one type of network control to prevent conflicts.
Custom Integration Remote Connections: The Anthem AV preamplifier is fitted with the following custom integration remote inputs/outputs.
- IP Control: The AV preamplifier offers IP control through its RJ-45 Ethernet jack or wireless WiFi network connection.
- IR Input: The 3.5mm IR input jack allows you to control the receiver without line-of-sight access using an optional IR remote control system (sold separately) and locating the remote sensor in sight.
- 12V Trigger Output: The AVM 60 has a 3.5mm trigger output to send a 12V/40mA DC turn-on signal to another component that accepts a 12V trigger, such as a power amplifier.
- RS-232C Port: The AV preamplifier's RS-232C port provides seamless integration with a wide range of third-party home automation control systems (such as AMX or Crestron).
Auto Off: When there is no input signal (for 5, 10, 20, 60, 120, or 360 minutes), the AVM 60 will automatically turn off. You can also disable this function.
Firmware Updates (via USB only): New firmware & software will be released for the purpose of additional features or product improvements. Firmware & software updates can be downloaded from the Anthem website onto a USB thumbdrive inserted into your computer. The USB thumbdrive can then be inserted into the preamplifier's front-panel USB port to complete update (rear-panel USB port cannot be used for updates). This unit does not offer firmware or software updates via a wired or wireless network connection.
17 questions already asked