About the myGEKOgear SHWC
A permanent addition
A permanent addition
myGEKOgear's smart hard-wire kit for compatible dash cams gives you permanent access to your vehicle's power system for a factory-like installation. A low-voltage protection circuit design actively monitors your connected dash cam's power consumption to ensure it won't drain your vehicle's battery. How do you know it's working? myGEKOgear builds in an LED display to show you exactly how much voltage is being used and lets you easily access voltage settings.
Compatible dash cams
myGEKOgear includes mini and micro USB cables to expand compatibility to as many models as possible. Here are just some of the myGEKOgear models that can use this hard-wire kit: Orbit 530, Orbit 950, Orbit 960, Infiniview Lite, and OwlScout.
- hard wire a myGEKOgear dash cam into your vehicle's power system
- low-voltage protection circuit
- LED display for voltage monitoring
- input voltage: 12V-48V
- micro and mini USB connector options included
- 9.8-foot cable included
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SHWC
What's in the box:
- Hardwire module
- 78" Output cable (male mini-B USB on one end / 3-pin Molex on other end)
- 5' Power/ground harness
- 12" USB adapter cable (female mini-B USB on one end / male micro-B USB on other end)
- 3M Adhesive pad
- User guide
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the myGEKOgear SHWC
Overview: The myGEKO Smart Hardwire Kit lets you wire your myGEKO dash camera (sold separately) directly to the vehicle's electrical system, while providing the safety of low voltage protection. This allows your dash cam to operate in Parking Mode, where the camera needs to stay powered on, even though the vehicle is turned off.
Hardwire Module: The Smart Hardwire Kit includes a safety/timer module that allows you to adjust the amount of time the unit will keep the camera powered on, as well as a low-voltage cutoff limit. A 3 character LED readout provides visual feedback, along with 2 push-buttons for selecting both settings.
- Cutoff Time: This determines how long the Hardwire Kit will provide power to the connected dash camera. Options include: 2hrs, 8hrs, 12hrs, 24hrs, 36hrs, and Always On (HHH).
- Cutoff Voltage: If the vehicle's battery drops below a preset voltage for more than 6 minutes, the Hardwire Kit will cut off power to the connected dash cam. Voltage settings include: 11.6V/23.2V, 11.7V/23.4V, 11.8V/23.6V, 11.9/23.8V, 12V/24.2V, and 12.2V/24.4V.
Compatibility: The myGEKO Smart Hardwire Kit can be used with the following myGEKO models: Orbit 110, Orbit 120, Orbit 130, Orbit 510, Orbit 530, Orbit 550, Orbit 930, Orbit 950, Orbit 960, E100, P500, and OwlScout.