About the MATCH MEC ANALOG IN
Need more inputs?
Need more inputs?
This ANALOG IN extension card provides your MATCH UP 7 Series amplifier with two additional inputs, capable of handling high-level signals from a factory radio as well as low-level signals from an auxiliary source. You can assign these two new inputs into the rest of the amp's 7-channel mix using MATCH's DSP PC-Tool app, or you can use the extension card's 3.5mm jack as an auxiliary stereo input for a portable player or an in-car infotainment system's audio.
The extension card includes a replacement side panel for your UP 7BMW/DSP amp, with mounting holes and markings that work with the new plug-in MEC input module. When using high-level inputs from a factory system, the amp's ADEP.3 Advanced Diagnostics Error Protection circuitry ensures that the factory receiver won't shut down because it thinks no speakers are connected but will continue to play on after you install the DSP/amp.
- 2-channel input extension card
- fits MATCH UP 7BMW and UP 7DSP amplifiers
- adjustable high-level inputs (1.5 - 30V)
- adjustable line-level inputs (0.5 - 8V) via 3.5 mm jack
- configuration controlled using MATCH DSP PC-Tool app
- upgrade amp side panel included
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # MEC-ANALOG UP7DSP
What's in the box:
MATCH MEC ANALOG IN owner's manual
- Analog input Extension card
- 8" Speaker level input harness (2-channel)
- Replacement side-plate
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the MATCH MEC ANALOG IN
Overview: The Match Analog Input Extension Card is an optional add-on module for the UP 7DSP or UP 7BMW amplifier/processors. This extension card adds two extra speaker level input channels (for a total of six) and a 3.5mm stereo preamp input. A replacement side-panel for the amplifier is included, providing the extra slots needed.
Compatibility: This extension card is compatible with Match UP 7BMW and UP 7DSP amplifier/processors.
- Input Sensitivity:
- Speaker Level: 1.5-30 volts (5-11 volts without extension card)
- Preamp Level: 0.5-8 volts
- Card dimensions:
- Width: 0.561"
- Height: 1.088"
- Depth: 2.378"