About the AtlasIED Atmosphere™ A-BT
Add Bluetooth connectivity to your commercial sound system
Need to add remote Bluetooth connectivity to your AtlasIED Atmosphere sound system? The A-BT is what you need. It consists of an in-wall module with 100-foot Bluetooth range and tap-to-pair NFC compatibility for Android™ devices. Dual RJ-45 connectors on the back allow direct connection to an AtlasIED AZM processor, and let you make daisy-chain connections to additional modules.
- adds Bluetooth input to an AtlasIED Atmosphere commercial sound system
- LED pairing status indicator on front panel
- one-button Bluetooth pairing and unpairing
- tap-to-pair NFC compatibility for Android™ devices
- Bluetooth range: approximately 100 feet
- dual RJ-45 ports for directly connecting to AZM processor and making daisy chain connections
- attractive Decora wall plate included
Dimensions and warranty:
- 1-13/16"W x 4-1/4"H x 1-7/16"D
- minimum single-gang box depth: 2-1/4"
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # A-BT
What's in the box:
- Atmosphere Bluetooth audio input
- Decorative wall-plate
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the AtlasIED Atmosphere™ A-BT
Overview: The Atlas A-BT is a wall-mounted Bluetooth input designed specifically for use with one of Atlas' Atmosphere Zone Master Signal Processors, like the AZM4 or AZM8 (both sold separately). The A-BT features NFC (Near Field Communication) pairing with a single press of the front panel Bluetooth Pair/Unpair button, letting you stream music from your Bluetooth-enabled device to an Atlas AZM audio processor, with up to 100' of wireless range. A front-panel LED will light blue to indicate pairing mode and green when a device is connected. A red LED denotes an error. The A-BT sums a stereo input signal to mono for transmission to the AZM processor.
Note: A CAT5e or CAT6 cable will be required for connection and is sold separately.
Connections: The A-BT connects to the host processor via a CAT 5e/6 cable (sold separately). The rear panel features two RJ-45 sockets, In and Out, allowing it to be "daisy-chained" together with additional Atlas Accessories, with a maximum cable distance of up to 1000'. Up to 8 Accessory devices can be connected to a single AZM processor port. All Atmosphere accessories are designed to be "plug-and-play", with AZM audio processors automatically detecting and assigning appropriate audio settings for that device when connected.
- Bluetooth Version: 4.2
- Audio Profile: A2DP
- Pairing: NFC Tap-to-Pair
- Wireless Range: Up to 100'
- Maximum CAT5e/6 Cable Distance: Up to 1000' (last device in chain)