About the Atlas AP-S15LA
Safe, clean power distribution for any venue
When you need great sound in every corner of your school's assembly hall, your house of worship, or your restaurant, don't trust all of your valuable equipment to a cheap power strip. The Atlas AP-S15LA offers circuit-breaker protection at 15 amps and surge protection up to 6,000 volts. The unit also filters out radio frequency and electromagnetic noise that can creep into your sound system. There are 9 total outlets, so you can protect multiple devices with grounded plugs. And there's no need to fumble around in the dark during a performance — the AP-S15LA features a pull-out LED light on the front panel, so you can see what you're doing.
- 15-amp rack-mounted power conditioner and distribution unit
- RFI (Radio Frequency Interference) noise filtering
- circuit breaker protection at 15 amps
- power spike suppression up to 6,000 volts
- AC fault indicator light
- 9 total outlets
- 6 rear-panel switched outlets
- 2 rear-panel unswitched outlets
- 1 front-panel unswitched convenience outlet
- front-mounted pull-out LED light with dimmer control
- 9-foot main power cord
- 19"W x 1-3/4"H x 5"D (1U rack space)
- weight: 5.5 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AP-S15LA
Atlas AP-S15LA reviews
Power quality is essential for a high fidelity system. This should be a standard piece on any project you do that has a rack. Spend the extra little bit of money and give your customer the piece of mind they deserve. The pull out light is nice, but not really useful for our environment.
0 of 0 found this helpful
More details on the Atlas AP-S15LA