100-watt single-gang in-wall volume control
Our take on the Atlas AT100 by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
This in-wall volume control works equally well in 25- and 70-volt distributed audio systems. Contact points are silver plated to help eliminate the static and noise lesser volume controls can produce when the dial is turned. The front of the control is stainless steel plate, with a skirted black knob that fits into any professional environment.
Note: this is a mono volume control intended only for use with commercial amplifiers.
Get a free system design
- stainless steel front plate with skirted black knob looks great in any professional installation
- 100-watt power rating
- 10 attenuation steps with positive off
- 27dB total attenuation
- fits most single-gang junction boxes (not included)
- UL-rated for safe in-wall installation
- this is a mono volume control intended only for use with commercial amplifiers
- 2-3/4"W x 4-1/2"H x 2-1/2"D
- weight: 1.6 lbs.
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
1 question already asked
Hi Jennifer. I checked in with one of our experts on this, and they said: It looks like both controls (Quam and Atlas) are 25/70v capable. The AT100 would work but if the existing control only need 4w power handling, the AT10 might be more reasonable since it handles 10w (vs 100w on the AT100). https://www.crutchfield.com/p_978AT10/Atlas-AT10.html [ Jeff Apr 03, 2018 ] Staff