About the AtlasIED AT100
This in-wall volume control works equally well in 25- and 70-volt distributed audio systems. Contact points are silver plated to help eliminate the static and noise lesser volume controls can produce when the dial is turned. The front of the control is stainless steel plate, with a skirted black knob that fits into any professional environment.
Note: this is a mono volume control intended only for use with commercial amplifiers.
Get started with
a free system design
After we gather your information, we’ll send you a detailed system plan. It will include a link to a pre-filled shopping cart. Ordering is easy, and delivery is fast.
- stainless steel front plate with skirted black knob looks great in any professional installation
- 100-watt power rating
- 10 attenuation steps with positive off
- 27dB total attenuation
- fits most single-gang junction boxes (not included)
- UL-rated for safe in-wall installation
- this is a mono volume control intended only for use with commercial amplifiers
- 2-3/4"W x 4-1/2"H x 2-1/2"D
- weight: 1.6 lbs.
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AT100
What's in the box:
- In-wall volume attenuator (stainless steel)
- 4-Pin Euroblock (Phoenix) connector
- Two 3/4" machine screws
- Installation instructions
AtlasIED AT100 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the AtlasIED AT100
Overview: The Atlas AT100 is a high-quality, plate-mounted volume attenuator rated for up to 100W. The AT100 works with both 25- and 70-volt commercial systems, and fits into most 1-gang electrical boxes (2.75" deep). The attenuator features ten click-stop positions, plus Off, and includes a stainless steel wall-plate with 0 - 10 increments marked around the dial.
Auto Transformer: The AT100 commercial volume control features a high-quality auto transformer with excellent frequency response, low insertion loss and reliable performance. Attenuation is accomplished in steps of 3dB each, plus a positive Off position, for a total attenuation of 27dB. To prevent switch damage, there is no stop between the maximum and Off position. The contacts are silver-plated to eliminate noise and contact loss.
Wiring: The Atlas AT100 has a removable 4-pin Euroblock (Phoenix) connector with wire terminals accepting up to 16AWG stranded wire. Two terminals are used for the connection to the connected speaker(s) and the other 2 terminals provide the input from the amplifier.
- Power Rating: 100 watts
- Attenuation Per Step: 3dB
- Total Attenuation: 27dB
- Insertion Loss: 0.6dB
- Plate Size: 1 gang
- Resistance: none
- Plate Width: 2.80"
- Plate Height: 4.55"
- Mounting Depth: 2.42" (back of plate to back of unit)
- Total Depth: 3.26" (front of knob to back of unit)
- Weight: 1.5 lbs.
1 question already asked