About the AtlasIED AT100-RM
This rack-mounted attenuator is designed for use in a distributed audio system. Contact points are silver plated to help eliminate the static and noise lesser volume controls can produce when the dial is turned. Up to six AT100-RM attenuators can be installed in the Atlas Attenuator Rack Mounting Plate (not included).
Note: this is a mono volume control intended only for use with commercial amplifiers.
- skirted black attenuator knob compatible with rack-mounted commercial audio gear
- 100-watt power rating
- mount up to 6 attenuators on Atlas Attenuator Rack Mounting Plate (not included)
- 27dB total attenuation
- UL-rated for safe in-rack use
- this is a mono volume control intended only for use with commercial amplifiers
- 1-3/4"W x 2-3/4"H x 2-1/2"D
- weight: 1.5 lb.
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AT100-RM
What's in the box:
- One 100W rack-mount attenuator (black)
- 4-Pin Euroblock (Phoenix) connector
- Dial-scale overlay with 3M adhesive backing
See the difference between "Open Box" and "Scratch & Dent" Outlet items
AtlasIED AT100-RM reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the AtlasIED AT100-RM
Overview: The Atlas AT100RM is a high-quality, rack-mountable volume attenuator rated for up to 100W. The AT100RM works with both 25- and 70-volt commercial systems, and is designed to be rack mounted. The attenuator features ten click-stop positions, plus Off, and includes an adhesive dial-scale overlay with 0 - 10 increments marked around the perimeter.
Optional Rack Plate: The Atlas ATPLATE-052 (sold separately) is a 2U high, 19" wide rack-plate that can accommodate up to 6 Atlas RM series attenuators.
Auto Transformer: The AT100RM commercial volume control features a high-quality auto transformer with excellent frequency response, low insertion loss and reliable performance. Attenuation is accomplished in steps of 3dB each, plus a positive Off position, for a total attenuation of 27dB. To prevent switch damage, there is no stop between the maximum and Off position. The contacts are silver-plated to eliminate noise and contact loss.
Wiring: The Atlas AT100RM has a removable 4-pin Euroblock (Phoenix) connector with wire terminals accepting up to 16AWG stranded wire. Two terminals are used for the connection to the connected speaker(s) and the other 2 terminals provide the input from the amplifier.
- Power Rating: 100 watts
- Attenuation Per Step: 3dB
- Total Attenuation: 27dB
- Insertion Loss: 0.6dB
- Resistance: none
- Width: 1.77"
- Height: 2.63"
- Mounting Depth: 2.53"
- Total Depth: 3.22" (front of knob to back of unit)
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 lbs.