About the AtlasIED AT35
This in-wall volume control works equally well in 25- and 70-volt distributed audio systems. Contact points are silver plated to help eliminate the static and noise lesser volume controls can produce when the dial is turned. The front of the control is stainless steel plate, with a skirted black knob that fits into any professional environment.
Note: this is a mono volume control intended only for use with commercial amplifiers.
- stainless steel front plate with skirted black knob looks great in any professional installation
- 35-watt power rating
- 10 attenuation steps with positive off
- 27dB total attenuation
- fits most single-gang junction boxes (not included)
- UL-rated for safe in-wall installation
- this is a mono volume control intended only for use with commercial amplifiers
- 2-3/4"W x 4-1/2"H x 2-1/8"D
- weight: 1 lb.
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AT35
AtlasIED AT35 reviews
This Atlas AT35 (35 watt rating) was an easy drop-in replacement for a failed AT10 (10 watt rating). The higher power capacity is expected to improve our system's reliability. Even though the item was shipped from the manufacturer, tracking information was adequate and it arrived quickly.
0 of 0 found this helpful
More details on the AtlasIED AT35