About the AtlasIED Atmosphere® A-XLR
Add a balanced analog input to your commercial sound system
The A-XLR module lets you add a balanced analog connection to an AtlasIED Atmosphere sound system. It's an in-wall XLR input with +48-volt phantom power for condenser microphones. Dual RJ-45 connectors on the back allow direct connection to an AtlasIED AZM processor, and let you make daisy-chain connections to up to seven additional modules. The AZM will automatically detect the A-XLR and dynamically assign appropriate audio settings.
- adds one balanced XLR input to an AtlasIED Atmosphere commercial audio system
- signal presence indicator on front panel
- +48V phantom power (switchable via AZM processor)
- dual RJ-45 ports for directly connecting to AZM processor and making daisy chain connections
- attractive Decora wall plate included
Dimensions and warranty:
- 1-1/4"W x 4-1/4"H x 1-1/2"D
- minimum single-gang box depth: 2-1/4"
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # A-XLR
What's in the box:
- XLR Input
- Decorative wall plate
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the AtlasIED Atmosphere® A-XLR
Overview: The Atlas A-XLR is a wall-mounted XLR input designed specifically for use with one of Atlas' Atmosphere Zone Master Signal Processors, like the AZM4 or AZM8 (both sold separately). The A-XLR features a single balanced/unbalanced XLR connection accepting either Mic- or Line-level signals. +48VDC of phantom power can be provided, via the AZM configuration menu, if connecting a condenser microphone.
Connections: The A-XLR connects to the host processor via a CAT 5e/6 cable (sold separately). The rear panel features two RJ-45 sockets, allowing it to be "daisy-chained" together with additional Atlas Accessories, with a maximum cable distance of up to 1000'. Up to 8 Accessory devices can be connected to a single AZM processor port. All Atmosphere accessories are designed to be "plug-and-play", with AZM audio processors automatically detecting and assigning appropriate audio settings for that device when connected. The female XLR jack is a high-quality Neutrik brand connector with latch.
Indicator: A front-panel LED can light to provide the following information:
- Green: Signal present
- Blue: Locate
- Red: Signal clipping
- Sensitivity: +4dBu
- Maximum Input Voltage: +2dBu
- Input Type: Balanced/unbalanced
- Phantom Power: +48VDC/10mA
- Input Gain: 0-60dB
- Input Impedance: 3.4kΩ