About the AtlasIED DT12
A simple drop-in solution
A simple drop-in solution
If your place of business has a false ceiling, it can be tricky to add speakers. Or at least it used to be. The Atlas DT12 is designed to drop seamlessly into a standard drop-ceiling grid and provide clear audio reinforcement for anything from announcements to background music.
The speaker plate's 1' x 2' footprint allows quick installation into 2' x 2' or 2' x 4' acoustic tile ceilings. The speaker features a 25/70-volt tap with .25, .5, 1, 2, and 4 watt settings that make it easy to calibrate for distributed audio applications. See what our satisfied customers have to say.
Get a free system design
- pre-assembled speaker unit drops into ceiling tile grids for clean installation
- 8" speaker provides clear voice paging and background music
- 1' x 2' footprint allows quick installation into 2' x 2' or 2' x 4' acoustic tile ceilings
- white mesh grille blends in with most ceiling tiles
- external tap selector switch (located on the side of the enclosure) allows for easy system tuning
- .25, .5, 1, 2, 4 watt increments
- 8-ohm bypass
- frequency response: 85-8,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 97 dB
- 105° dispersion pattern
- UL-rated for safe installation
- 12-7/8"W x 23-7/8"H x 4-1/2"D
- weight: 9.5 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # DT12
What's in the box:
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the AtlasIED DT12
Features & specs
|Drivers per speaker||1|
|Woofer Size (inches)||N/A|
|Tweeter Size (inches)||N/A|
|System Frequency response||85-8kHz|
|Power rating||4 watts|
|Peak Power rating||N|
Overview: The Atlas Sound Drop-in Speaker Packages are designed for clear paging and background music in retail locations, such as shopping malls and department stores, where large quantities of speakers are to be used. The DT12 is an all-in-one, pre-assembled speaker package mounted to a 1' x 2' ceiling tile that simply drops into a suspended ceiling grid. The speaker has an attractive white mesh grille that blends in with most acoustic ceiling tiles.
Driver: The DT12 consists of a down-firing 8" dual-cone speaker with a 10-ounce magnet. It provides a wide 105° dispersion (2kHz octave band, -6dB).
Wiring: The DT12 drop-in speaker is equipped with a 2-way transformer that allows you to select 25V or 70.7V operation. With a screwdriver, you can select taps of 0.25, 0.5, 1, 2, and 4 watts for 25V and 70.7V systems. You can also select the 8Ω bypass for connecting the speaker to a consumer amplifier.
- Frequency Response: 85Hz - 8kHz (±5dB)
- Sensitivity: 97dB (1W/1M)
- Dispersion Angle: 105° (-6dB, 2kHz octave band)
- Dimensions: Width=12.875" Length=23.875" Depth=4.5"
- Weight: 9.5 pounds
1 question already asked