About the AtlasIED E408-250
This in-wall volume control is specially designed for attenuation in masking and sound reinforcement systems where fine tuning of level control is required. The front of the control is stainless steel plate, with a skirted black knob that fits into any professional environment.
Note: this is a mono volume control intended only for use with commercial amplifiers.
Get a free system design
- stainless steel front plate with skirted black knob looks great in any professional installation
- 250-watt power rating
- total attenuation: 15dB
- ten-position, non-shorting rotary switch without stop
- attenuation rate: 1.5dB per step
- fits most 2-gang junction boxes (not included)
- UL-rated for safe in-wall installation
- this is a mono volume control intended only for use with commercial amplifiers
- 4-1/2"W x 4-9/16"H x 2-9/16"D
- weight: 1.5 lbs.
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # E408-250
What's in the box:
- One plate-mounted 250W attenuator
- Dial overlay
- Mounting screws
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the AtlasIED E408-250
Overview: The Atlas E408-250 plate-mounted 250W attenuator has been specifically designed for masking and sound reinforcement systems where finely-tuned level control is required. The attenuator features a 10-position, non-shorting rotary switch without stop, with an attenuation rate of 1.5dB per step (15dB total). The E408-250 has a 250 watt power handling capability and is designed to mount in a standard 2-gang junction box (sold separately). The attenuator is both UL813 & UL2043 rated, conforming to fire a safety standards for commercial audio equipment.