Atlas In-ceiling Package System
Music and paging system with six in-ceiling speakers, 35-watt amplifier, and volume control
Our take on the Atlas In-ceiling Package System by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
A complete in-ceiling music and paging system
If your place of business has tile drop ceilings, this package will help you offer pleasant background music and clear, audible paging for your customers. The system includes six Atlas SD72W speakers with t-bar bridges that give them solid support. The Atlas AA35G mixer/amplifier offers 35 watts of power and three inputs for music and a paging microphone. There's also a convenient in-wall volume control.
Wires, cables, and sources not included
Get a free system design
- complete music and paging system for a small business
- includes six in-ceiling speakers, amplifier, and in-wall volume control
- six t-bar support bridges for installing in drop ceilings included
- wires and cables not included
- system warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Atlas SD72W Speakers (6):
- 8" treated paper woofer
- dual-cone design
- frequency response: 45-19,000 Hz (±5dB)
- 97 dB sensitivity
- 105° distribution pattern
- built-in 25/70V transformer with power taps: .25, .5, 1, 2, and 5 watts
- 8-1/8" diameter x 2-7/8" depth
- weight: 3 lbs.
Atlas AA35G Mixer/Amplifier:
- amplified 3-channel mixer for commercial audio distribution
- output: 35 watts RMS x 1 at 8 ohms, 70 volts, and 100 volts
- 3 inputs: one balanced microphone/line, two unbalanced stereo pair line
- dimensions: 8-1/4"W x 3-7/8"H (including feet) x 13-3/4"D
- weight: 8.1 lbs.
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
Looking for more? Check out the next model in this lineup.
Get more power, self-diagnostic functions, and remote source switching
The Atlas In-ceiling Package System offers these features:
amplifier output: 50 watts RMS x 1 at 25 volts, 70.7 volts, or 4 ohms
Push Here Diagnostic® (PHD) automatically verifies that attached speakers' tap settings do not exceed the amplifier's rated power
decorative wall plate allows remote source selection and volume control