About the AtlasIED FAP62-TR
This installation bracket lets you mark off the mounting location of an Atlas FAP62 speaker in new construction drywall ceiling applications. That way, your building contractor can cut around the bracket prior to your system installation.
- bracket ring for new construction drywall ceiling applications
- made from galvanized steel
- compatible with Atlas FAP62 model speakers
- mounting holes accommodate 16" or 24" OC stud/joist mounting
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # FAP62-TR
What's in the box:
- New construction ring for FAP62T speakers
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the AtlasIED FAP62-TR
Overview: The Atlas IED FAP62-TR is designed to mount an Atlas IED FAP62T in-ceiling speaker in new construction drywall ceiling applications. The mounting bracket is designed to be installed before a drywall ceiling is installed and provides a marked location for drywall installers to cut around, essentially reserving the location in the ceiling until the final speaker installation. Mounting holes along the bracket can accommodate both 16" and 24" stud/joist mounting. The FAP62-TR is made of galvanized steel for strength and rust protection.