About the AtlasIED PA60G
Get a free system design
This versatile amplifier delivers 60 watts of power into 70- or 100-volt distributed audio systems. The PA60G's compact, 1/2-rack-width design makes it a popular choice for commercial background music and paging applications. It can be rack-mounted with the optional Atlas PA702-RMK half-width mounting kit.
- single-channel, 60-watt commercial amplifier for distributed audio systems
- global (100VAC-240VAC) power supply allows overseas operation
- balanced and unbalanced inputs offer flexibility
- balanced mono line-level input with Phoenix-style Euroblock connector
- unbalanced RCA left/right summing line-level input
- speaker-level output with Phoenix-style Euroblock connector
- gain knob can be removed and replaced with optional security cover (not included)
- 60 watts @ 70V into 83 ohms; 60W @ 100V into 166 ohms
- 8-1/2"W x 1-3/4"H x 7-13/16"D
- weight: 2.9 lbs.
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # PA60G
AtlasIED PA60G reviews
Good amp for our small footprint. Original 100amp suggestion was unnecessary, and this 60amp does the trick.
1 of 2 found this helpful
More details on the AtlasIED PA60G