About the AtlasIED PA60G
Get a free system design
This versatile amplifier delivers 60 watts of power into 70- or 100-volt distributed audio systems. The PA60G's compact, 1/2-rack-width design makes it a popular choice for commercial background music and paging applications. It can be rack-mounted with the optional Atlas PA702-RMK half-width mounting kit.
- single-channel, 60-watt commercial amplifier for distributed audio systems
- global (100VAC-240VAC) power supply allows overseas operation
- balanced and unbalanced inputs offer flexibility
- balanced mono line-level input with Phoenix-style Euroblock connector
- unbalanced RCA left/right summing line-level input
- speaker-level output with Phoenix-style Euroblock connector
- gain knob can be removed and replaced with optional security cover (not included)
- 60 watts @ 70V into 83 ohms; 60W @ 100V into 166 ohms
- 8-1/2"W x 1-3/4"H x 7-13/16"D
- weight: 2.9 lbs.
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # PA60G
What's in the box:
- Commercial 70/100V amplifier
- Power cord
AtlasIED PA60G reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the AtlasIED PA60G
Overview: The Atlas PA60G is a 2 input amplifier designed for distributed business paging and background music systems, small to medium sound masking systems, and any application where distributed audio is required. With one balanced line input and an unbalanced stereo RCA input, the PA60G will accommodate a variety of input sources including CD players, and digital music streamers. The amp features a single output channel providing up to 60W to either 70V or 100V speakers.
Inputs: The PA60G features 2 inputs, balanced and unbalanced, located on the rear panel. Both inputs are electrically isolated and can be used at the same time. A single front-panel Level control adjusts the signal level for both inputs.
- Balanced Input: This input is a 3-pin Phoenix (Euroblock) connector that can accommodate line-level signals.
- Unbalanced Input: This is a stereo pair of RCA inputs for running audio signals such as a CD or MP3 player. The stereo signal on these inputs gets summed to a mono signal.
Output: The single speaker output is a 2-pin Phoenix connector that provides the connection for either 70V or 100V speakers. 16 ga. or larger speaker wire is recommended.
Front Panel Indicators: In addition to the input level control, the front panel features 3 LED indicators: a Power indicator that lights when the AC Mains is plugged in, a Signal LED that illuminates green when the input signal reaches a level capable of driving the amp to full power, and a Limit LED that illuminates red when the input signal reaches the clipping point.
Rack Mount: The PA60G can be rack mounted using the optional Atlas PA702-RMK Half-Rack Amp Mounting Kit. This allows the amp to be mounted in a standard 19" rack space. Joiner plates are also included, with the Rack Mount Kit, so two of the PA60G's can be rack mounted side-by-side.
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 20kHz
- Output Power (70V or 100V): 60 Watts
- Idle Power Consumption: 8W
- THD+N: 0.5% or less @1kHz
- Line Input: 500mV (600Ω)
- RCA Input: 500mV (10kΩ)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio:
- Balanced Line: >55dB
- Unbalanced RCA (summed): >55dB
- Dimensions: Width = 8.50", Height = 1.75", Depth = 7.81"
- Weight: 2.9 lbs.