About the AtlasIED TSD-MIX41
An easy way to mix multiple sources
Get started with
a free system design
After we gather your information, we’ll send you a detailed system plan. It will include a link to a pre-filled shopping cart. Ordering is easy, and delivery is fast.
An easy way to mix multiple sources
The Atlas TSD-MIX41 offers an easy way to mix input sources in a commercial audio system. With four versatile mic/line inputs, this mixer is great for miking a large business or house of worship.
High-quality, low-noise internal mic preamps ensure clarity and quiet operation, and each input passes phantom power with the help of an optional 24-volt power source.
- mic/line mixer for commercial applications
- high gain (50dB) microphone preamps
- 4 balanced mic/line inputs
- vox sense (automatic vocal-sensing) and contact closure priority mute for paging
- balanced line output
- 12dB/octave low cut filter
- LED input signal and peak indicators
- high-gain output for driving long balanced lines
- separate ground connections
- removable phoenix-style input and output connectors
- security covers included for all front panel controls
- switchable 24V phantom power for condenser microphones
- requires separate 24-volt power supply (not included)
- 4"W x 1-1/2"H x 2-1/2"D
- weight: 6 oz.
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # TSD-MIX41
What's in the box:
- Commercial 4-channel mic/line mixer
- Five 3-pin Phoenix (Euroblock) connectors
- One 2-pin Phoenix connector
- 5 Tamper-proof control covers
- Multi-position mounting plate
- Two M3 x 4mm screws
- 2 Cable straps
- Two 2" x 2" Velcro pads w/ adhesive backing
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the AtlasIED TSD-MIX41
Overview: The Atlas Sound TSD-MIX41 is a 4 x 1 mic/line mixer that's ideal for installations where multiple mic- or line-level sources need to be summed or sub mixed. Applications include combining choir microphones to a single mixer channel in a house of worship, or for mixing multiple mic and line sources in a conference room or educational institution. Each input can provide phantom power and have a 125Hz high-pass filter applied to it.
- Note: The TSD-MIX41 requires a separate 24V power supply, such as the Atlas TSD-PS24V2500MA or the TSD-PS24V500MA (both sold separately).
Time Saving Devices (TSDs): The TSD-MIX41 is part of Atlas Sound's Time Saving Devices, or TSDs, for short. TSDs utilize high quality internal components, and were designed to provide efficient and cost-effective solutions to "real world" installation problems. Atlas Sound's TSD line includes mixers, amplifiers, preamps, distribution, and control devices. All of the TSDs are housed in compact black aluminum chassis.
Inputs: The TSD-MIX41 features 4 balanced mic/line inputs on removable 3-pin Phoenix (Euroblock) connectors. Corresponding front-panel rotary controls let you adjust the input signal level for each input, and are removable for adding the included tamper-proof covers. The maximum input level is 6V (+15dBV) for line-level signals and 40mV (-27dBV) for mic-level signals. The TSD-MIX41 can provide up to 46dB of gain for microphone signals.
Outputs: The TSD-MIX41 is equipped with a single removable 3-pin Phoenix connector for the balanced line-level output. A front-panel rotary control adjusts the overall output signal level. The output connector can also be wired for an unbalanced line level connection as well. The maximum signal output level is 6V (15dBV).
DIP Settings: A rear-panel, 12 switch DIP matrix can provide the following options for each input:
- DIP Switches 1-4: Can apply +24VDC phantom power to each input for use with condenser microphones.
- DIP Switches 5-8: Allow each input to be set for either Line or Microphone signals.
- DIP Switches 9-12: Can apply a 125Hz high-pass filter to each input.
Front Panel Indicators: In addition to the input level control, the front panel features 3 LED indicators: a Power indicator that lights blue when +24VDC power is present, a Signal LED that illuminates green when the input signal reaches 25mV, and an Output Peak LED that illuminates red when the input signal reaches 3dBV below when signal clipping occurs.
Power Requirements: The TSD-MIX41 has a maximum current draw of 60mA and requires, but does not include, a +24VDC power supply. The optional Atlas TSD-PS24V500MA or TSD-PS24V2500MA are 24-volt power supplies, capable of providing up to 500mA or 2500mA, for powering multiple TSDs. Each power supply has a 2-pin Phoenix connector which plugs directly into the back panel of the mic/line mixer.
Mounting Options: There are several ways of mounting the TSD-MIX41. In addition, two cable retainer straps are included to help make a clean installation. Mounting methods include:
- Velcro: Self-adhesive, industrial-grade Velcro strips are included in the box for attaching the amp to virtually any flat surface.
- Multi-Mount Plate: A versatile multi-position mounting plate is included to secure the amp to a cabinet or wall, and is ideal for use with rear rack rails or side rack hat channels.
- Rack Mount: The optional TSD-RMK rack mount panel (sold separately) allows you to mount up to four TSDs in a single 1U rack space.
Security Cover: Security covers are included to prevent potential damage or unwanted tampering with the front-panel Input and Output Level controls. The Level knobs are removable to allow the installation of the tamper-proof security covers.
- Mixer Type: 4 x 1
- Inputs: 4 Balanced, removable 3-pin Phoenix (Euroblock) connectors
- Maximum Input Level:
- Line: 6V (+15dBV), 1V (0dB) balanced = 2V (+6dBV) balanced output
- Mic: 40mV (-27dBV), 10mV (-40dB) balanced = 2V (+6dBV) balanced output
- Input Impedance:
- Balanced: 1.2kΩ
- Unbalanced: 600Ω
- Outputs: 1 Balanced, removable 3-pin Phoenix connector
- Maximum Output Level: 6V (15dBV), 1V (0dBV) in = 2V (+6dBV)
- Output Impedance:
- Balanced: 300Ω
- Unbalanced: 150Ω
- Maximum Current Draw: 60mA
- Dimensions: Width = 4.0" Height = 1.50" Depth = 2.50"
- Weight: 6.0 oz.