About the AtlasIED TSD-MIX41
Get a free system design
An easy way to mix multiple sources
The Atlas TSD-MIX41 offers an easy way to mix input sources in a commercial audio system. With four versatile mic/line inputs, this mixer is great for miking a large business or house of worship.
High-quality, low-noise internal mic preamps ensure clarity and quiet operation, and each input passes phantom power with the help of an optional 24-volt power source.
- mic/line mixer for commercial applications
- high gain (50dB) microphone preamps
- 4 balanced mic/line inputs
- vox sense (automatic vocal-sensing) and contact closure priority mute for paging
- balanced line output
- 12dB/octave low cut filter
- LED input signal and peak indicators
- high-gain output for driving long balanced lines
- separate ground connections
- removable phoenix-style input and output connectors
- security covers included for all front panel controls
- switchable 24V phantom power for condenser microphones
- requires separate 24-volt power supply (not included)
- 4"W x 1-1/2"H x 2-1/2"D
- weight: 6 oz.
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # TSD-MIX41
More details on the AtlasIED TSD-MIX41