About the AtlasIED TSD-PA20VG
Get started with
a free system design
After we gather your information, we’ll send you a detailed system plan. It will include a link to a pre-filled shopping cart. Ordering is easy, and delivery is fast.
The Atlas TSD-PA20VG is a compact, versatile amplifier for low-power commercial applications like noise masking or background music in a small room. Requires Atlas Sound TSD-PS24V500MA power supply (not included).
- single-channel, 20-watt commercial amplifier for distributed audio systems
- perfect for noise masking and low-power systems in small rooms
- 20 watts at 4 ohms (10 watts at 8 ohms)
- single balanced input
- removable Phoenix-style input/output connectors
- gain knob can be removed and replaced with optional security cover (not included)
- requires Atlas Sound TSD-PS24V500MA power supply (not included)
- 4"W x 1-1/2"H x 5-1/4"D
- weight: 6 oz.
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # TSD-PA20VG
What's in the box:
- Commercial mono amplifier
- 5-Pin Phoenix (Euroblock) connector
- 3-Pin Phoenix connector
- 2-Pin Phoenix connector
- Tamper-resistant level control cover
- 1 Multi-mount plate
- Two M3 x 4mm screws
- 2 Cable straps
- Two 2" x 2" Velcro pads w/ adhesive backing
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the AtlasIED TSD-PA20VG
Overview: The Atlas Sound TSD-PA20VG is an ultra-compact mono amplifier, designed for sound masking, powering multiple speakers for projectors, or for powering speakers in a classroom, meeting room, restaurant, industrial facility, and more. The amplifier has an output of 10 watts per channel into 8Ω, 20 watts per channel into 4Ω, and 20 watts for powering 25, 70, or 100 volt speakers.
- Note: The TSD-PA20VG requires a separate 24V power supply, such as the Atlas TSD-PS24V2500MA (sold separately).
Time Saving Devices (TSDs): The TSD-PA20VG is part of Atlas Sound's Time Saving Devices, or TSDs, for short. TSDs utilize high quality internal components, and were designed to provide efficient and cost-effective solutions to "real world" installation problems. Atlas Sound's TSD line includes mixers, amplifiers, preamps, distribution, and control devices. All of the TSDs are housed in compact black aluminum chassis.
Inputs: The TSD-PA20VG features a single balanced input on a removable 3-pin Phoenix (Euroblock) connector. A corresponding front-panel rotary control lets you adjust the input signal level and is removable for adding the included tamper-proof cover.
Outputs: The TSD-PA20VG is equipped with a single removable 5-pin Phoenix connector for the mono output channel. This connector will accept up to 14 gauge speaker wire, and includes connection pins for 4Ω, 25V, 70V, 100V, and COM.
Front Panel Indicators: In addition to the input level control, the front panel features 3 LED indicators: a Power indicator that lights blue when +24VDC power is present, a Signal LED that illuminates green when the input signal reaches 25mV, and a Peak LED that illuminates red when the input signal reaches 3dBV below when signal clipping occurs.
Power Requirements: The TSD-PA20VG has a maximum current draw of 490mA and requires, but does not include, a +24VDC power supply. The optional Atlas TSD-PS24V2500MA (recommended) is a 24-volt power supply, capable of providing up to 2500mA, for powering multiple TSDs. The power supply has a 2-pin Phoenix connector which plugs directly into the back panel of the distribution amplifier.
Mounting Options: There are several ways of mounting the TSD-PA20VG. In addition, two cable retainer straps are included to help make a clean installation. Mounting methods include:
- Velcro: Self-adhesive, industrial-grade Velcro strips are included in the box for attaching the amp to virtually any flat surface.
- Multi-Mount Plate: A versatile multi-position mounting plate is included to secure the amp to a cabinet or wall, and is ideal for use with rear rack rails or side rack hat channels.
- Rack Mount: The optional TSD-RMK rack mount panel (sold separately) allows you to mount up to four TSDs in a single 1U rack space.
Security Cover: A security cover is included to prevent potential damage or unwanted tampering with the front-panel Level control. The Level knob is removable to allow the installation of the tamper-proof security cover.
- Output Channel: 1 (mono)
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 20kHz (+/-3dB)
- Power Output:
- 8Ω: 10 watts x 1 ch
- 4Ω: 20 watts x 1 ch
- 25V/70V/100V: 20 watts x 1 ch
- THD: 15% (1 kHz)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 78dBV
- Inputs: One removable 3-pin Phoenix (Euroblock) balanced/unbalanced
- Input Level: 500mV (-6dBV) balanced
- Outputs: 1 Removable 5-pin Phoenix connector (14-gauge max)
- Maximum Current Draw: 500mA
- Idle Current Draw: 50mA
- Dimensions: Width = 4" Height = 1.5" Depth = 5.2"
- Weight: 6.0 oz.