About the Atlas Sound WMA 10-23
Organize and protect rack-mounted gear
Organize and protect rack-mounted gear
Clear your workspace by keeping rack components in the wall-mounted Atlas Sound WMA10-23. This sturdy rack cabinet is constructed of 16-gauge cold rolled steel and can be installed onto concrete walls or in steel or wood wall studs. It gives you 10U vertical panel spaces and is extra deep at 23-1/2". A door swings open to give you access to your gear and wires.
Perforated vents on all sides of the cabinet allow air and heat to flow freely. You'll also find knockout openings in the top, bottom, and back panel for running cables.
Easy and secure installation
Atlas designed the WMA 10-23 cabinet to make wall installation a one-person job. A specially designed "alignment frame" provides solid support to the wall-mounted center section bracket. Then a side-locking system secures the bracket to the back panel of the cabinet. You add the two fully adjustable rack rails to the cabinet using the included hardware. Both rails have hash marks to clearly indicate rack spaces.
- wall rack cabinet
- rack spaces: 10
- 23-1/2" deep
- includes a pair of plated rack rails with installation hardware
- cabinet constructed of 16-gauge cold rolled steel
- designed for safe and secure wall-mounting by one person
- exclusive "alignment frame" gives support to the center section bracket
- side-lock security system fastens the cabinet's back panel to the bracket
- heavy-duty internal bracing
- top and bottom cutouts for access to antennas and wires
- ships with 3U panel covers on both cutouts
- rear door with interchangeable cylinder lock
- cutout on back panel allows easy access to cables
- knockout openings in mounting surface and cabinet for running cables
- perforated vents on all sides allow air flow
- 21-7/8"W x 23-1/8"H x 23-1/2"D
- center section bracket depth: 18"
- weight capacity: 200 lbs.
- weight: 106 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # WMA10-23
What's in the box:
- Rack cabinet
- Rear back pan
- 2 Rack rails
- Rack screws & captive washers
- Hinge pins
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Atlas Sound WMA 10-23
Construction: The Atlas WMA1023 10RU (Rack Units) wall cabinet is constructed of 16-gauge Cold Rolled Steel (CRS) that's welded together and finished in black electrostatic powder-coating, providing long-lasting durability and aesthetics. The WMA1023 features adjustable rack rails, that are tapped 10-32 with standard E.I.A. 1/2" spacing, for mounting 19" wide electronic equipment. Hat channels provide adjustable rack rail support with securing holes for fixed positioning of the rails. The Atlas wall cabinet provides 10RU of vertical mounting space for equipment, and can support up to 200 lbs. The hinged wall cabinet is strengthened with an internal alignment frame that supports the center section of the cabinet through its entire travel range.
Mounting: The WMA1023 is comprised of 2 parts; an 18" deep center section and a 4-1/2" deep rear section that mount together on hinges for easy access to the back of installed equipment. This also facilitates easy wall-mounting, with the rear section mounting to the wall and the center section attaching to the hinges. A 12.5" x 12.5" cut-out on the rear section allows for cable access through the mounting surface.
Conduit Knockouts: The rear section of the wall cabinet includes 16 conduit knockouts on both the top and bottom. Knockouts include; Two 1/2" standard, three 1" x 1-3/8" concentric, and four 1/2" x 3/4" concentric.
Ventilation: Perforated vents on both sides of the cabinet, and along the front top and bottom provide ventilation for installed equipment. Top and bottom 3RU cutouts, with installed blank plates, can accommodate an optional Atlas ES Series single or dual fan (sold separately), for added air circulation.
Security: The rear section of the wall cabinet includes an interchangeable Right- or Left-side lock cylinder for securing your equipment.