About the AtlasIED WPD-RISRL
This decorative wall plate allows you to remotely select your source and volume level when used with Atlas' AAPHD amplifiers. An LED indicator lets you see at a glance which source is selected and if it is active. The unit fits in a single-gang electrical outlet and uses an 8-conductor interface with removable Phoenix-style connectors.
Get started with
a free system design
After we gather your information, we’ll send you a detailed system plan. It will include a link to a pre-filled shopping cart. Ordering is easy, and delivery is fast.
- decorative wall plate allows remote source selection and volume control of compatible Atlas amplifiers
- choose audio source via slide selector
- LED indicator shows which source is active
- fits a single-gang electrical outlet
- 8-conductor interface with removable Phoenix-style connectors
- 2-1/2"W x 4-1/2"H x 1/4"D
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # WPD-RISRL
What's in the box:
- Input selector/volume control (white)
- 6-Pin Euroblock (Phoenix) connector
- 2-Pin Euroblock connector
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the AtlasIED WPD-RISRL
Overview: The Atlas WPD-RISRL is a remote source and volume control for use with select Atlas AAPHD mixer/amplifiers with RIS (Remote Input Select) capability. The in-wall source/level selector features a 3-way slide-switch, that allows you to select one of 3 input sources on the amplifier - Input 2, 3, or 4. Corresponding LED indicators for each source will illuminate when that input is selected. Each input LED also includes a convenient label for identifying that input source. A single 10kΩ potentiometer lets you adjust the volume level for the selected source.
Installation: The WPD-RISRL is designed to be mounted in a standard, single-gang electrical outlet box (sold separately).
2 questions already asked