About the AtlasIED WPD-VC10K
This decorative wall plate allows you to remotely control volume when used with compatible Atlas amplifiers. The unit fits in a single-gang electrical outlet and uses a 3-conductor interface with removable Phoenix-style connectors.
Get started with
a free system design
After we gather your information, we’ll send you a detailed system plan. It will include a link to a pre-filled shopping cart. Ordering is easy, and delivery is fast.
- decorative wall plate allows remote volume control of compatible Atlas amplifiers
- fits a single-gang electrical outlet
- 3-conductor interface with removable Phoenix-style connectors
- 2-1/2"W x 4-1/2"H x 1/4"D
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # WPD-VC10K
What's in the box:
- 1 In-wall volume control w/ integrated wall plate
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the AtlasIED WPD-VC10K
Overview: The Atlas WPD-VC10K is a decor-style, wall-mounted adjustable 10kΩ potentiometer designed for remotely controlling the level of compatible Atlas amplifiers, such as the AA100PHD or the AA240 (both sold separately). It can function with either 2- or 3-conductor VCA systems, with a range of up to 200 ft. using 22 gauge wire. The wall plate is made with durable ABS and can be labeled for easy identification. Rear wiring connections are made through a 3-pin Phoenix (Euroblock) connector. The WPD-VC10K fits inside most standard 1-gang electrical boxes (2.75" deep).