About the AtlasIED WTSD-MIX41K
Convenient in-wall mic/line mixer
Get started with
a free system design
After we gather your information, we’ll send you a detailed system plan. It will include a link to a pre-filled shopping cart. Ordering is easy, and delivery is fast.
Convenient in-wall mic/line mixer
The WTSD-MIX41K is a mic/line mixer for integrating paging and background music into gyms, sports complexes, hotel ballrooms and other commercial facilities. It features four balanced Phoenix-style microphone/line inputs with individual front-panel volume control and user-selectable phantom power.
The unit conveniently mounts in-wall, and can be converted for outdoor use with an optional water-resistant cover. Background music volume can be set to automatically duck under when an announcement is made.
- mic/line mixer for integrating paging, public address, and background music in commercial applications
- rated for indoor/outdoor use
- optional water-resistant locking cover not included
- energy-saving auto sleep mode engages after 1 hour without signal
- power supply & WTSD-PWBOB interface included
- fits most 2-gang electrical boxes
- user-enabled phantom power for condenser microphones
- adjustable auto muting of music input when mic/line input signal is detected
- separate volume controls with LED phantom power indicator for each input
- System Priority button can be used to isolate the individual control from a multi-room system
- can trigger external products, such as muting or turning on separate amplifiers
- local mute button
- LED indicators: Active, Sleep, Peak, Mic/Line Input Signal, System Priority and Local Mute
- four Phoenix-style mic/line input connectors
- RJ-45 output for connecting to WTSD-PWBOB (included) or WTSD-PWHUB (optional)
- RJ-45 output for daisy-chaining additional WTSD modules
- DIP switches for configuring phantom power, mic/line mode, 10dB mic pad, 125 Hz high pass filter and sleep mode
Dimensions and warranty:
- 4-3/8"W x 4-3/8"H x 2-1/2"D
- weight: 8.48 oz.
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # WTSD-MIX41K
What's in the box:
- MIX41 4x1 In-wall commercial mixer
- PWBOB Interface module
- AC Power supply (+24VDC/2500mA)
- Four 1" pan-head screws
- Instruction manual
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the AtlasIED WTSD-MIX41K
Overview: The Atlas WTSD-MIX41K is a 4x1 in-wall mixer with 4 balanced XLR mic/line inputs and a single balanced line output. The MIX41K (kit) includes a MIX41 mixer and a PWBOB (Power Break-Out Box) interface module. This provides both power for the mixer and the balanced audio line output via a 6-pin Phoenix (Euroblock) connector. The MIX41K is designed for use indoors or can be installed outdoors using the optional WTSD-COVER (sold separately). This optional stainless steel cover features weather-resistant gaskets and a built-in lock, providing tamper-proof operation indoors or outdoors. The WTSD-MIX41K is an ideal choice for sports complexes, school gymnasiums and rally areas, hotel ballrooms, community centers, industrial facilities and more.
Note: A CAT 5 or CAT 6 cable is required to connect the MIX41 to the PWBOB and must be purchased separately.
System Configuration: The Atlas WTSD-MIX41K system includes a MIX41 in-wall mixer and a WTSD-PWBOB interface module. The PWBOB interface provides power to the system, using the included +24VDC/2500mA AC power supply, as well as providing a balanced line-level output for running to an outboard amplifier. Connection from the PWBOB to the MIX41 is done via a single CAT 5 or CAT 6 cable (not included) that carries power, audio signal, and control signals. The mixer can be located up to 400' from the PWBOB's location. The MIX41 includes a second rear-panel RJ-45 socket for daisy-chaining up to 3 MIX41 modules or 2 MIX41 mixers and a WTSD-XLR4 XLR input panel (sold separately).
Balanced/Unbalanced Inputs: The MIX41 includes 4 balanced 3-pin Phoenix (Euroblock) connectors that can accept line- or mic-level signals. Each input can provide +22VDC of phantom power for condenser mics (selectable) if needed.
MIX41 Front Panel:
- Input 1-4 Level: Four rotary control provide the level adjustment for Inputs 1-4. Four corresponding LEDs will light green when the input signal reaches 25mV.
- Phantom Power Indicator: Four LEDs indicate if phantom power is activated for that Input.
- Local Mute: A push-button lets you quickly mute all local inputs on the MIX41. A corresponding LED will light red when Local Mute is engaged.
- System Priority: When this button is pressed, the MIX41 sends a command to the connected PWBOB interface module which sends a 12VDC trigger to an external device. This can be used to mute an external amplifier or power a piece of equipment On or Off. When activated, a corresponding LED will light red.
- Additional LED Indicators:
- Active: Lights blue when the mixer receives +24VDC of power.
- Sleep: The mixer will automatically go into Sleep mode when no audio has been detected for 1 hour. The LED will light yellow.
- System Peak: Lights red when the input signal reaches 3dBV below the clipping point. Occasional flashing is normal. Input level should be reduced if LED lights continuously.
MIX41 Rear Panel:
- RJ-45 (To): This RJ-45 socket connects to the included PWBOB interface module via a CAT 5/6 cable (not included). All power for the MIX41 mixer is supplied from the PWBOB interface.
- RJ-45 (From): This RJ-45 socket connects to additional (optional) MIX41 modules in a daisy-chain configuration. Up to 3 MIX41 mixers can be daisy-chained together, with a maximum CAT 5/6 cable length of up to 400' between the farthest mixer and the PWBOB interface.
- Inputs: Four 3-pin Phoenix connectors provide the balanced/unbalanced, line- or mic-level signal inputs.
- DIP Switch Matrix: Five DIP switches provide the configuration for each input.
- DIP #1 (Phantom): Activates +22VDC of phantom power for use with condenser mics.
- DIP #2 (Mic/Line): Sets the corresponding Input for either line- or mic-level signals.
- DIP #2 (Mic Pad): When in the up position, the mic gain setting will be the most sensitive. When in the down position, a 10dB pad is engaged.
- DIP #3 (Mic HPF): When On, engages a 125Hz/12dB per oct. high-pass filter to reduce low frequencies. The filter can be applied to either Mic- or Line-level signals.
- DIP #4 (Sleep): When in the down position (On), Sleep Mode will be activated when the mixer hasn't detected any audio signal for 1 hour.
PWBOB Connections & Indicators:
- RJ-45: Provides the CAT 5/6 connection from the PWBOB interface to the MIX41 mixer.
- 2-Pin Phoenix: Connects the included +24VDC/2500mA power supply.
- 6-Pin Phoenix: Provides connections for a balanced line-level audio output, along with the following
- SYS Peak Logic Port: Provides a minimum +1VDC output when the Peak LED is illuminated.
- Sleep Mode Logic Port: Outputs +22VDC when the mixer goes into Sleep mode.
- Priority Logic Port: Used for muting outboard signals when paging is activated.
- 5 LEDs: Light to indicate Power, Signal, Sleep, Priority, and Sys. Peak.
Installation: The Atlas MIX41 is designed to be installed in a standard 2-gang electrical box (sold separately). The mixer has a depth of 2.31", but should have 3" of space to accommodate wiring.