About the Hosa Universal Power Adapter
Here's a handy accessory to have around. This universal AC adapter lets you select the output voltage and polarity to safely power a wide range of devices. The included plug adapters mean you can connect to most smaller electronic components.
- universal AC power adapter
- selectable output voltage: 3V, 4.5V, 6V, 7.5V, 9V, or 12V
- 6 interchangeable power plugs to fit most small devices
- automatically detects AC input voltage from 100V to 240V for use in different countries
- selectable positive or negative polarity
- built-in short circuit protection
- green LED indicates power on and proper operation
- folding AC plug design
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # ACD-477
What's in the box:
- Universal power adapter (attached cord)
- 6 Plugs
Hosa Universal Power Adapter reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Hosa Universal Power Adapter
Universal Power Adapter: This adapter is designed to supply power where and when you need it. With selectable DC output up to 12V and plugs to fit most small electronic devices, it replaces a box full of batteries. Features include -
- Auto-detection of AC input from 100-240V, 50/60Hz for global use.
- Selectable DC output for 3, 4.5, 6, 7.5, 9, or 12V operation (1200mA max).
- High efficiency at more than 80%.
- Six interchangeable plugs (0.75x2.35mm, 1.7x4.mm, 1.35x3.5mm, 2.1x5.5mm, 1.5x5mm, 2.5x5.5mm) to fit most small electronic devices.
- A green LED to indicate power on and proper operation.
- Short Circuit Protection (SCP) to protect the device.
- A folding AC plug for safe and secure storage and transport.