About the Hosa Stereo Mini Breakout Cable
Use this cable when you need to plug a portable audio device like an iPhone®, iPad®, or laptop into a mixer with 1/4" inputs.
- length: 3 feet
- breakout cable with a male miniplug (3.5mm) connector on one end and two male 1/4" TS plugs on the other
- durable nickel-plated plugs
- oxygen-free copper (OFC) conductors for signal clarity
- OFC spiral shield helps reject noise
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CMP-153
What's in the box:
- 3' TRS minijack to dual 1/4" TS Y-cable
Hosa Stereo Mini Breakout Cable reviews
Good cables. The quality of the rubber is nice. The only sorta-drawback is that the 3.5mm end is pretty thick and will have a hard time fitting into phone jacks if you have a case. I had to buy a 6-inch 3.5mm extension cable to get it to work.
Pros: Good bang for the buck.
Cons: Thick 3.5mm sleeve
0 of 0 found this helpful
More details on the Hosa Stereo Mini Breakout Cable
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?