- length: 10 feet
- adapts a stereo minijack to a stereo 1/4" phone jack
- 3.5mm TRS male to 1/4" TRS male adapter
- durable nickel-plated plugs
- oxygen-free copper (OFC) conductors for signal clarity
- OFC spiral shield helps reject noise
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CMS-110
What's in the box:
- 10' Stereo male 3.5mm (TRS) to male 1/4" (TRS) cable
Hosa Stereo Mini to 1/4" Adapter Cable reviews
I agree with other reviews saying that the low price does not indicate the quality of this cable. I previously used an adapter from my headphone jack which connects a 3.5mm to the 1/4 out from my amp. I was told that this connection has been used for years, and that the quality was as good as it gets (not by Crutchfield). I purchased this based on professional reviews here and the assumption that fewer connections are better. I'm not a professional, but I can tell the upgrade difference. Give it a try - what's to lose?
0 of 0 found this helpful
More details on the Hosa Stereo Mini to 1/4" Adapter Cable
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?