- length: 6 inches
- balanced connection
- connects a component with Phoenix connectors to a component with a male XLR jack
- durable nickel-plated contacts
- oxygen-free copper (OFC) conductors for signal clarity
- OFC spiral shield helps reject noise
- warranty: lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # PHX-206F
What's in the box:
- 1 Phoenix to female XLR adapter
HOSA Adapter Cable reviews
Though exactly what we needed for our system, after seeking professional help we found this cable to be wired incorrectly from the factory. I'm not saying this is all on Crutchfield and could be our receiver, but as a novice this was frustrating as I couldn't get our system working, and would have never figured out there was a problem without getting help. Super happy with the price point overall, especially since they needed to be re-wired on our end.
0 of 0 found this helpful
More details on the HOSA Adapter Cable
Connections: This adaptor connects gear with XLR outputs to gear with Phoenix jacks.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?