About the Rydeen DG240
Go wireless and get creative
Go wireless and get creative
This is just plain smart. Rydeen's DG240 digital wireless video upgrade kit lets you set up a wireless connection between your new rear-view cam and your monitor up front. You'll be able to isolate your installation to the rear of your vehicle and your dash, without the hassle of routing a video cable through your vehicle! If you're hauling a trailer or have a big vehicle like a commercial truck or RV, you already know how much leeway that gives you.
Connect a Rydeen rear-view camera to the digital transmitter in this package, connect power to both the transmitter and the receiver module, then connect the receiver module to almost any video receiver or a Rydeen BM354S stand-alone monitor — you'll be ready to rock in reverse. The DG240 will power select Rydeen cams through its direct connection. You can also use a rear-view camera not made by Rydeen, but you'll need to wire the camera for power and ground as well.
The DG240 provides a transmission range of approximately 40 to 50 feet.
- wireless rear-view video kit to connect rear-view camera and front video monitor
- includes one set of receiver and transmitter modules, RCA video adapter, and mounting pads
- digitally encrypted wireless signal communication at 2.4 GHz
- works with any rear-view camera with composite video output
- direct connection with Rydeen rear-view cameras
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # DG240
What's in the box:
- Wireless transmitter
- Wireless receiver
- 8.5" Signal cable (w/ a female composite video jack on one end and a proprietary connector on other end)
- 58" Composite video extension cable (w/ a female composite video jack on one end and a male composite video connector on other end)
- Two-side tape
- Installation/User's Manual
- "Warning" note
Rydeen DG240 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Rydeen DG240
Digital Wireless Backup Video Kit: The Rydeen DG240 digital wireless video kit allows your to install a rear-view camera and monitor system (sold separately) without running video cable along the vehicle or trailer. Simply connect one of Rydeen's video cameras (sold separately) to the digital transmitter using the included composite video cable, connect power to both modules, and you'll be able to view your camera's signal on almost any composite video monitor, including Rydeen's Stand-Alone Monitor (989BM354S; sold separately).
Wireless Transmitter: The wireless transmitter installs toward the rear of your vehicle, near your back up camera. The transmitter features an 18" signal cable which connects to the include 8.5" composite video cable. Your backup camera will plug into the female composite video jack on the transmitter's composite video cable. The transmitter will also require tapping into your vehicle's +12V reverse lamp circuit and ground. The transmitter will accept video from your backup camera and relay the video signal wirelessly to the DG240's wireless receiver.
Wireless Receiver: The wireless receiver installs toward the front of your vehicle at your in-dash head unit. The receiver is fitted with a 38" composite video lead and comes with a 58" composite video extension cable. The male composite video connector of this cable plugs into your in-dash head unit's composite video camera input. The receiver will also require +12-volt switched and ground. The receiver wirelessly receives a video signal from the DG240's wireless transmitter and outputs it to your vehicle's in-dash head unit.
Pairing: After the wireless transmitter and receiver have been
successfully connected, press and hold the pair button on the wireless
box for 3 seconds; indicator light starts to flash. Then press and hold the pair button on the wireless receiver for 3 seconds, until the indicator light flashes; the transmitter and receiver will begin to pair. Once the indicator lights stop flashing, the transmitter will send its video signal to the receiver so you view your backup camera's image on your installed monitor.
Mounting Options: The DG240 digital wireless video kit comes with two-side adhesive tape to mount the transmitter and receiver inside your vehicle. The wireless transmitter and receiver are not weather- or water-proof, and should not be installed outside of the vehicle.
- Modulation/Demodulation Modes: 16QAM，QPSK，BPSK
- Transmission Frequencies: 2400~2483.5MHz
- Data Bandwidth: 4.4 (20dB BW)
- Transmitter Power: +14dBm@16QAM EVM 5% or +18dBm@QPSK EVM 8%
- Receiving Sensitivity: -72dBm@QAM, -85dBm@QPSK
- Average Range: 40' to 50'
- Video Output: 1Vp-p±0.2
- Power Supply: DC 12~24V
- Power Consumption: DC 12V@250mA; DC24V@150mA
2 questions already asked